FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faire Thee Well: A Ren Faire Role - This IC is CLOSED!

+3
Psyche
ImmortalSin
Gadreille
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Faire Thee Well: A Ren Faire Role - This IC is CLOSED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Faire Thee Well: A Ren Faire Role - This IC is CLOSED!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:52 pm

I should hopefully have it up in an hour or two. I just have a bunch of homework to finish first.

Back to top Go down

Faire Thee Well: A Ren Faire Role - This IC is CLOSED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Faire Thee Well: A Ren Faire Role - This IC is CLOSED!

Post by Cypher Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:02 pm

I was wondering if anyone is going for the nobleman? And if not can I take that slot?
Cypher
Cypher
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Huzzah! The role is yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitth Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Homework?! Noooo! (Good luck!) lol, I have two back to back exams this week. *doomed*

All righty, I'll hop to a character sheet. Queen's fine. (Question is, old & stately or young and...two-timing? ^_^; )

Added: Did I hear we have a full deck? =O
Mitth
Mitth
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Hmm, I'm sort of liking the whole young and two-timing slant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyche Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:33 pm

The Pirate's Character Sheet
Not much bloody money in this bloody business, is there?

Faire Thee Well: A Ren Faire Role - This IC is CLOSED! - Page 2 Pirate-1

Name: John "Calico Jack" Rackham

Race/Nationality: Caucasian/United Kingdom

Appearance: Tall, and fairly robust, though quick on his feet, Jack radiates a sense of adamancy wherever he goes.

Personal Belongings (This should be limited to what you can actually carry with you): Jack wears clothing that is light about his legs and shoulders, carrying the bulk of his effects about his waist. As a pirate, he maintains a number of weapons on his facade at all times.

Personality: Jack is a peculiar character in that it is difficult to pinpoint his motives, or even his immediate personality. He has been dubbed bi-polar on a number of instances, but he couldn't care much less what people make of him. After all, he's really just a great scallywag.

Character's Goals (Are they looking for a way to get home, a way to take over the planet, or just a good mug of mead? The choice is yours. Have fun with this piece of the puzzle!): It is undetermined whether or not Jack was initially from another land or realm; regardless, he plays his part well. All the man seems the slightest bit interested in is a foaming mug, some change in his coin purse, and some jolly good company.

As a side note, my Lacey is very interested in this role-play - she simply can't make it to her computer at this moment. Is it possible that there will be a character for her to tackle?

Last edited by Psyche on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Psyche
Psyche
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:36 pm

I have finished my homework and am now working on my CS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Name: Inoruck lord of evil

Race/Nationality: He is from a realm where many things are backwards of how they are here. He looks to be of european descent based on the appearances of this world.

Appearance:Faire Thee Well: A Ren Faire Role - This IC is CLOSED! - Page 2 RPJester

Personal Belongings (This should be limited to what you can actually carry with you): His wand of many colors and his suit that he wears.

Personality: Inoruck is not a nice guy. Despite the fact that much of what he says can be laughed at, the fact remains that he is an evil person. He would like to know who did this too him so he can take revenge on the one who did it. He also is afraid of the dark. Where he comes from darkness is good and bright colors are evil, and so he embodies his realms evil.

Character's Goals: His goals are simple. Figure out what happened. Get revenge on the one who did it. And last but not least, take over the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:11 pm

Sick, so I just post my bio here, right?

Kay, awesome.

The Noble's Character Sheet
"Stand aside or I shall layeth thee asunder. There will be no further questions."Faire Thee Well: A Ren Faire Role - This IC is CLOSED! - Page 2 Gambeson

Name: Edgar Philip Dradsden, Baron-in-Exile of Lombardy

Race/Nationality: Anglo-Saxon (Welsh Descent)

Appearance: Dradsden inherited the square-jawed good looks and golden-blonde curls of his father, and the fair skin of his mother. He has a well-muscled torso, although not as muscular and brutish as that of a common mercenary - he works hard to keep himself well-portioned and toned, and the results have paid off for him in the long run. He stands at 5'10" and weighs around 160 lbs.

Personal Belongings:
- His clothing, consisting of a white, loose silk shirt, a red waist sash, a brown cloth gambeson, a gold pendant, brown leather trousers and knee-high boots.
- His sword, a well-balanced rapier with an oak handle worn lovingly with his grip. The blade is always honed to a razor's point. (Picture)
- His larger sword, a broadsword worn in his belt.
- His cane, which also serves as a backup sword. An oak walking stick with a crooked top.
- A brown wool travelling cloak with a red silk interior.
- A pouch of coins that served as currency at one point.

Personality: A virtuous and noble soul by nature, Edgar feels an inherent need to right the wrongs he has seen as of late. He is driven by an internal fire that cannot be extinguished. A modern euphemism for his personality is "a guided missile", once he sets his eyes on a goal he follows it doggedly, pursuing it to the ends of the earth. He is charismatic and charming, suave and sophisticated, and completely honest.

Character's Goals (Are they looking for a way to get home, a way to take over the planet, or just a good mug of mead? The choice is yours. Have fun with this piece of the puzzle!): Figure out how he got here, then get home.
Cypher
Cypher
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Psyche, let Lacey know that all of the main characters have been claimed. However, I am open to adding one more, just for her, but, we will need to come up with a fresh, new role. Did she have a particular character in mind? I mean, I guess we could have a rival queen/noblewoman or a second pirate, gypsy, or fairy. She could also be from this world, as my character is.

As for the three new sheets that just went up...Huzzah! Well done. I think we now have a nice balance of both good and bad characters.

I must say, I'm excited by this scenario! I should be able to post up the OOC either tonight or tomorrow. Oh, and, if anyone has any additional ideas or thoughts on this scenario, please feel free to share them here or pm me directly.

Once again, huzzah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitth Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:31 pm

The Queen's Character Sheet
Who, me? Stately? Of course....

Faire Thee Well: A Ren Faire Role - This IC is CLOSED! - Page 2 Queenstrg
Name: Cecelia (Celia) Alleyn

Race/Nationality: English, of the Alleyn Court

Appearance: Lithe, petite, lively. Graceful, blossoming, and...desirable. She looks almost delicate when posing, but...her dancing says otherwise.

Personal Belongings: her crown, decorative fan, jewelry, hair ribbon, beautiful (not to mention expensive) hair brush

Personality: secretly mischievous, manipulative/calculating, flirtatious/cheeky--all this is masked by her feigning innocent, acting "cute," and being whimsical, however.

Character's Goals : Since she's married to an old, fat king (back home), she's always looking to, ah, have some fun with the younger fellows (to uhm, exercise her youth while still possible), especially when adverse consequences are unlikely. Oh, and getting home, maybe. So she doesn't seem too resentful of her kingly husband.

Last edited by Mitth on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mitth
Mitth
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:42 pm

She seems a bit... Out-and-about... >_> Cool sheet, though. I\'m just thankful that in my opinion Romani > Nobles on my \"Coolness Scale\".

Also, pirate: I just have to wonder, were you aware Calico Jack was an actual pirate? Not to sound offensive or anything, I was just wondering. GM, I'm just glad I managed to join an RP that sounds as cool as this one, I can't wait to join in!

Last edited by Cypher on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cypher
Cypher
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Excellent, Mitth.

Okay, well, at this point we have our core cast ready to go. As mentioned above, Lacey would like to join, but, after her, that's it! lol. I have closed the interest thread.

Anywho, as also mentioned above, I should be able to get the OOC up tonight or tomorrow. After that, we will swiftly jump right into the IC.

Thank you, one and all, for your interest in this rp. I think we have a great group of characters and writers coming together here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitth Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:49 pm

<.< Well, the only view I've had of the courts were from...historical drama featuring King Henry VIII.... @.@;;

Still pondering changing some minute details or the picture, though.
Funny thing is, that picture's originally a French queen. XDD

Yay, can't wait to start. =)
Mitth
Mitth
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Gotta love the French. Possibly Marie Antoinette, by the look of the face. Not sure, though.
Cypher
Cypher
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:00 pm

This should be entertaining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitth Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:02 pm

=O! Shhh, dun tell! (The picture was originally Marie, lol. )

Entertaining, yeah!
Mitth
Mitth
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Cypher wrote:She seems a bit... Out-and-about... >_> Cool sheet, though. I\'m just thankful that in my opinion Romani > Nobles on my \"Coolness Scale\".

Also, pirate: I just have to wonder, were you aware Calico Jack was an actual pirate? Not to sound offensive or anything, I was just wondering. GM, I'm just glad I managed to join an RP that sounds as cool as this one, I can't wait to join in!

yay! Very Happy

So I am thinking I should find a better picture. Lol.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:15 pm

NO! I love your pic. Don't change a thing.

As for Calico Jack, I don't mind if he's real. That'll just add another level of fun to the storyline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyche Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Well, I know that now Sweat Drop It will probably be a temporary name, however. As much as I'd love to call him Jack, that's become a bit of a cliche name for a pirate...

Edit: Though, I should probably change it to be more accurate at the very least: John "Calico Jack" Rackham. Thoughts?
Psyche
Psyche
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:27 pm

Again, I'm cool with him being a known pirate. The one in the picture goes by the nickname Swabby, as well as the better known name of Sir Francis Drake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyche Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Lacey is thinking of being a modern day, employee street performer. How's that?
Psyche
Psyche
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Perfect!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:19 pm

The Performer's Character Sheet
Don't pop the bubble!
Faire Thee Well: A Ren Faire Role - This IC is CLOSED! - Page 2 Bubble_Girl_1_by_Nippysnaps-1-1

Name: Ayleth Letholdus

Race/Nationality: Caucasian/American

Appearance: Short and thin, Ayleth stands at a mere 5'2, making it extremely easy for her to twist herself through her short body. When down her hair rests just beyond her mid back, having the appearance of a dirty red color. Her eyes are wide with faded green irises resting within them.

Personal Belongings: Ayleth carries around with her a small flute which she hides within a small leather pouch on her side. Inside of that pouch she also carries a small bottle of bubbles.

Personality: She's an out going girl, though has the tendency to shy away from her co-workers. Her performance is a clear example of the shining dragon she will often refer to that lives within her.

Character's Goals: She expects for this Renaissance Faire to rocket her career, her hopes of being a show cased contortionist one day rests deep within her heart. Though, for now, she is simply trying to impress the audience in front of her.
Lacey
Lacey
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:50 pm

Well done. She sounds like a fun character!

Back to top Go down

Post by jackariah Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:41 am

The Jester's Character Sheet
First, thou laugh the hardest then thou go delirious. The rest comes easy.

Faire Thee Well: A Ren Faire Role - This IC is CLOSED! - Page 2 RPJester

Name: Hardigan

Race/Nationality: Gnelskin, the Tainted Race, known for their translucent skin and tar-black veins. Carnivorous and the warring type, they mold into dark classes such as the Sorcerers, the Jesters, and the Voyagers. But some who can't help their monstrous appearance become Trolls that guard the cavern entrances. They emit a dark, magical vibe as if they have seen and come to love all darkness, but their weakness is entrancing music. /// Gnelsium, a volcanic archipelago in the southeastern part of the Fairie Realm, known for its perilous fissures, eruptions, and savages that worship their shadows. Their Jesters are their diplomatic representatives, neither malicious nor righteous.

Appearance: Spidery fingers with bloodied nails. Bald with an enormous forehead with bulging and fiery orange eyes. The translucent, pale skin acts as a shower curtain that hangs off his strangely-structured bones (with the thorns jut from his hips, shoulders, and ankles) and wiry, black veins. The infamous Cheshire cat grin. Elegant, gothic make-up involving heavy eyeliner and blue-violet lipstick.

The caps of the Jester's leather hat are embellished with small claws, fangs, and chipped crystal, and attached to the hat is a small black mask with jagged eyeholes and fastenings around the neck to hold it in place. Wears layers of tethered and ravaged leather vests, dyed completely black with thin, weaving stripes of violet, and black pinstripe trousers with tap shoes that curl up like thorns. Black silky gloves.

Belongings: A long, thorny sceptre with two crystal balls at both fanged mouths, used to symbolize status among the Anointed Ones in Gnelsium, but can be used as a weapon for close-range combat. Also can be used in moon-lighting rituals to summon small trolls to his will, but since when night falls, he is sent back to the fairie realm, the fair never witnesses his monstrous potential.

A black silk bag to contain all his collection of shiny trinkets. Sometimes reveals the clingy human self in him.

Personality: Witty and cryptic with words, Hardigan ranks high in intelligence and self-control. It is no surprise he is eccentric and that he is fascinated with morbidness. Always offers a helping hand... for a price, and will step up when challenged to a game. Bipolar, apathetic, and secretive, Hardigan usually seems up to something diabolical.

Attracted to music or musicians, gems, and drama. Dislikes trying new things in this non-magical realm, but upon staying for a while, Hardigan takes a paradigm shift and loses the habit for devouring small creatures, developing a taste for the fair's receptions, especially the funnel cake for his sweet-tooth.

Goals: To guide unsuspecting victims back to the fiery chasm of the Gnelskin, to find a way to manifest and open the doorway between realms, to cause mayhem, to collect gems and rarities through trade of his service, to understand the purpose of life, to fulfill a hole Hardigan senses that was never filled.
jackariah
jackariah
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:14 am

Well done!

I just sent our queen a pm, informing her that she can post since Raptorman is now out of the rp. I hope she's still with us. If she doesn't post by Saturday, you can jump in.

Welcome to the Faire!

Back to top Go down

Post by jackariah Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:46 am

^__^ Awesome, can't wait!
jackariah
jackariah
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2