FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Tower: Gunslingers of Redemption OOC

+4
Attie
Mickey
HawktheThird
Gunneh
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Dark Tower: Gunslingers of Redemption OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Tower: Gunslingers of Redemption OOC

Post by Claymore Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:55 am

Okay I'll keep an eye on this then and try pound into my head that paragraphs and quotation-marks are my friends in the meantime.
Claymore
Claymore
Mist
Mist

Female

http://rufious.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Dark Tower: Gunslingers of Redemption OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Tower: Gunslingers of Redemption OOC

Post by Weiss Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:37 am

An exceptional first post, Hawk!

Everyone's posts have been very well-written. It's quite exciting to be part of an RP with so much potential. I mean, I suppose that should go without saying for a game taking place on FOG, but I'm still very pleased with it so far.

Keep it up! Aww
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:28 pm

The colored text is a tad hard to see with the way my computer does the gray background.

Anyway, I agree with Weiss. I can't wait to see more.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:08 pm

Well, my newest post feels entirely pointless in terms of progression, but I figured I should get something up for the sake of character interaction. Sorry for not contributing much. Disgust
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:43 pm

I will have another post soon, maybe even tonight if I can get some peace and quiet. I am glad the plot is moving along. If I can just get some privacy, I can write up a response...
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Attie Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:34 pm

I'll have a post.. Someday.. when Mickey wakes up from Mariah's chest. ^^
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://confidencephotography.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HawktheThird Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:43 pm

I'll have one up tonight.
HawktheThird
HawktheThird
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:01 pm

Alright, I'm back from my unexpected absence. I'll have my post up in a matter of minutes.
Mickey
Mickey
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:31 am

Should I make the next post, or would someone else like to get in on it beforehand? I'm sure Attie will want to put something up, but if she waits for the action outside the saloon to get moving, she'll have more to respond to, and the response will be more involved with the continuation of the plot.

So, someone let me know how this should go down. I don't mind posting next, but I also don't mind waiting.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Attie Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:20 pm

I'm good with waiting for your post, or the action. It does help me out a bit ^^.

Lol, unless Mariah really is Yoda.
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:48 pm

"I sense a disturbance in the Kah. Come, young Padawan, we will investigate."

Mariah drew her Beam Crossbow and...

Ehrm, sorry. [Clears his throat.] Alright. Once I've cleared it with Gunneh, I'll go ahead and post. Since my post will likely move us into the coming fight sequence, I'd like to make sure there's nothing else to be taken care of beforehand.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:25 pm

You're clear on my side, Weiss Very Happy Go ahead and let's get this shit started Very Happy
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:19 am

Read all the way through, please:

<+Melancholy> I need to figure out if Gabriel would actually offer up a helping hand... lol
* +Melancholy grumbles about difficulty deciding what to do.
<+Weiss> Well, Mel, you could try to find a way of forcefully putting him into the action. For instance, he could be loitering around near a window and a stray bullet could splinter the pane, nearly hitting him. That'd probably piss him off enough to fire a couple rounds.
<+Melancholy> Good point.
<+Weiss> Then, when the gun fighting's over, the sheriff could come along and say that they all need to leave town unless they want to be hanged.
<+Weiss> With no where else particular to go, your character would be just as well to come along with the rest.
<+Melancholy> Oh, how that would make him bitter. lol
<+Weiss> If we talk it over with Gunneh, his character could even get a pardon from their sentences by saying that they have the option to join up with the Gunslingers if they want to avoid execution.
* +Hermes starts thinking of how to describe Baine fighting with her weapon.
<+Weiss> Then he'd be forced into it.
<+Melancholy> Forced to do that or kill the sheriff... which would make Elias kill him...
<+Melancholy> So yeah... good point.
<+Weiss> Well, Hermes, if it's a polearm, a woman would need to utilize centrifugal force moreso than a larger man. So, she'd be more likely to use horizontal swings or straight jabs rather than overhead or upward angled attacks.
<+Hermes> I like that idea, except I don't know if the sheriff has that authority to make them join the Gunslingers. I suppose if Elias suggests it.
<+Weiss> Well, yeah, the sheriff wouldn't be forcing them to join.
<+Melancholy> That is what Weiss meant, I believe.
<+Melancholy> Elias 'saving' them.
<+Hermes> I love your line of thinking, Weiss.
<+Weiss> Elias would be asking a pardon if they did join.
<+Weiss> Exactly as Mel said.
<+Weiss> Elias would be saving them from execution by giving them an out; joining the Gunslingers.
<+Melancholy> Basically trading one death sentence for another. lol
<+Weiss> The only person that leaves to question is Mariah, since she's the only one not likely to get caught up in the gunfight.
<+Hermes> That's awesome.
<+Melancholy> Gunneh did say something about Elias taking a 'shine' to her... and her wanting out of town etc etc.
<+Weiss> Of course, if her character ends up saving someone by taking an awkward shot with a gun/crossbow that was lying on the ground, she could end up with the same death sentence.
<+Weiss> If we talk to Gunneh and Mariah to get approval for this plan, she could easily save Doc or someone else from getting ambushed during the gunfight.

Basically, this is an idea that I came up with and discussed with Hermes and Mel to logically get everyone into the group without compromising the characters they've created. If they're forced into it this way, they can be spiteful of their position or not mind it, but they'll still be a part of the group. It solves a huge problem that would otherwise likely create a difficult issue.

The details with Mariah are up to Attie, of course. If she'd like to go with that plan, I certainly don't mind collaborating on the scene that will bring it about. If she already had something else in mind, that's fine, too.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:23 am

That about covers it.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:15 am

That could definitely work, but the problem is that they wouldn't be leaving just yet. Truth is, we'll have to wait and see what Donovan says because he's the one that's handling what's going to happen when the bad guys roll into town.
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Attie Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:59 am

Sounds fantastic. I'm not sure what I'd do with Mariah just yet, but its a decent plan.

Sorry, mind's sidetracked.
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:03 pm

Should I post again in the role-play now?
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Uhm... if you would like to, that's fine. It's still going even if it seems a bit static, so I'm not going to say you can't post.

Back to top Go down

Post by HawktheThird Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:14 pm

I'm still here, just waiting.
HawktheThird
HawktheThird
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2