FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Dead Redemption

3 posters

Go down

Red Dead Redemption Empty Red Dead Redemption

Post by Hello Danger Tue May 18, 2010 9:45 am

I just picked up this game at 12:01 in the AM! I fooled around with it for a few hours, and I can say its not going to disappoint. I'll get home from work today and really sit down and play it, but from what I can tell its a very rich game with lots to do! It's a sandbox-style action-adventure western video game developed by Rockstar (those who brought us the GTA series). Its the sequel to Red Dead Revolver, so if you haven't played the first one "DONT BE THAT GUY/GIRL" lol!

Let's use this thread to talk about the game, share tips, hints, and make fun of each other. Very Happy
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Tue May 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Going to be playing it here in the next hour or so... and I have played and greatly enjoyed the first game.

Side note, I was wondering if anyone from here was going to be at the midnight release. Not surprised it was you, Danger! haha Very Happy
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Fri May 21, 2010 3:54 am

i can't say enough how much i like this game. I love R*'s newer GTA games. I love Westerns. I loved Red Dead Revolver [i played it when it came out. I remember loving it but i don't remember a damn thing about it >.>]. This one was a shoe-in for my love.

However i don't have the time i'd LIKE to play it. Not that i don't get a healthy dose daily, however. haha. i just always want MORE!!!! I love the online play when it works, R* isn't great when it comes to online stuff as far as servers and connectivity goes. Though it's expected when it seems that everybody and their grandmother is playing the game.

My only complaint so far is that my schedule differs muchly from my friends who have the game too! I wanna roll with the posse but only get a short amount with them and can't accomplish much Razz.

does marsten's voice remind anyone else of jeff bridges? i don't know who really voices him but that's just what popped into my mind when i heard him speak. xD

PS: i'd love 360 gamertags for you red dead heads! I'm on it LATE nights and sometimes early afternoons. So. Hit me up, please. my gamertag is 'Greider'.
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Fri May 21, 2010 5:52 pm

I'm jealous! I don't have internet at my apartment, so I don't have Live. I want to play Red Dead's online soooo f-ing bad!

However, I do have a gamertag (again just no internet to connect my xbox to), so I'll give you that so that when I do get back to form we can ride out together lol!

Gamertag: Die the Hero
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down