FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interest Check on After the Attack

2 posters

Go down

Interest Check on After the Attack Empty Interest Check on After the Attack

Post by Shadow Hunter Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:00 pm

Okay, so I was wondering just how many people, should I post this, would actually be interested.

This RP is based on my book, When it Comes to War, only it takes place in the direct hours after the war. To make a long story short, basically all the animals in the world have suddenly revolted against mankind. The war started on July 6, 2012, as soon as night hit Pacific time. In the short summer hours between nightfall and dawn, the world population of humans went from over seven billion to less than a thousand. The sudden, short, and brutal war has basically ended, though all survivors are being hunted down ferverently. Four new species also arrived on the scene, one of them being a large cat that is very well equipped for war. Mythical creatures also suddenly appeared out of nowhere, proving that they were never simply myth. It is now dawn, and the setting is in a small country town in Oregon. A small group of survivors managed to escape the initial attack, but now they're on the run and trying to find others before the animals find them, which won't be hard. They have no guns, no cars, and no hope.

So, yeah. Basically it's about trying to avoid every animal while also trying to find the rest of the survivors and figure out why this happened, even though the answer is obvious. They're being hunted not only by everything that isn't human, but there's also a girl against them that's just plain freaky and can find and get to them in a nanosecond, but she prefers hunting them down the old fashioned way.

I can give more details if needed, but does it sound interesting in the least?

Shadow Hunter
Mist
Mist

Female

http://Whenitcomestowar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Interest Check on After the Attack Empty Re: Interest Check on After the Attack

Post by NotAliceInHerWonderland Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:35 am

It sounds interesting, and it certainly sounds origional. I like it Smile

Will everyone involved just play the survivors, or will there be some people as the animals, or rather, the mythical creatures?
NotAliceInHerWonderland
NotAliceInHerWonderland
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hunter Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:06 am

For the most part, we'd be playing the survivors, but it would be interesting to see how someone could play both someone trying to escape and another trying to find and kill, so both are allowed.

Shadow Hunter
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAliceInHerWonderland Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:15 pm

I like the sound of it. Its sounds like a really good idea. Will you let me know if you do turn this idea into an rp? I wouldn't mind following it to see what happens, or even joining in perhaps? Let me know what happens yeh? Smile xx
NotAliceInHerWonderland
NotAliceInHerWonderland
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hunter Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:05 pm

Since some people do seem to be interested, I'll work on finishing the information post and form Smile

Shadow Hunter
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hunter Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:06 pm

All right, I finally finished up the intro post, info, form, etc. Sad to say, I think part o it is weak, but I can work on that over time. I'll put it up for people to join Smile

Shadow Hunter
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down