FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[No Title] - Regicidal+Sighlent [OOC]

2 posters

Go down

[No Title] - Regicidal+Sighlent [OOC] Empty [No Title] - Regicidal+Sighlent [OOC]

Post by Sighlent Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:14 am

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I know my first post was all kinds of crazy but I hope I explained it well enough. Very Happy
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

[No Title] - Regicidal+Sighlent [OOC] Empty Re: [No Title] - Regicidal+Sighlent [OOC]

Post by Sighlent Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:39 pm

Hey! So I'm going to get a friend of mine on DeviantArt to possibly do a commission of Iseria and Kazoth, so what I'll need you too do is write up a very detailed description of what Kazoth looks like so I can give to her. Just post it here and I'll see what she can do. Sound good? Very Happy
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

[No Title] - Regicidal+Sighlent [OOC] Empty Re: [No Title] - Regicidal+Sighlent [OOC]

Post by Regicidal Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:38 am

Sounds great to me. I'll get right on that.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:46 am

Kazoth stands six feet, three inches tall with a lithe, muscular build that is intended for fluid, sleek motions in a fight, thus his body has been toned to that. Much like a gymnast rather than say, a football player.

His skin his slightly tanned from years under the sun, a trait of his people. And once again due to his mixed blood, it carries a slight aura of the same color under the moonlight.

Starting from the top, his face is long with mid-high cheeks and hard edges, giving him a rather fierce, yet almost kind appearance to his features. Navy blue, nearly black hair frames his face, a set of crimson red eyes, and sets down to his shoulder blades on all sides. Though he all but a few strands behind his fairly standard ears. However, his relation to the Tyra'la has given his ears a tip rather than the typical rounded ears of the Ja'kor.

As for clothing, he has been traveling most of his adult years, so a well worn, sleeveless, tanned-hide cloak with a pulled back hood covers a black cloth tunic with white threading and accents on the laces, and a pair of plain khaki-colored cloth trousers that crumple over a pair of leather boots.

Across his back he wears a hand and a half sword diagonally and upside down so the handle stops just near his right hand for ease of access. The sword is sheathed in thick black leather, and held in place upside down by a series of simple buttons and leather straps. The hilt is a simple silver knob with black wrappings on the grip.

Last edited by Regicidal on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Sorry my post was so short. I didn't have my groove music going. >_<

For some reason with all of my posts that I've written thus far, save for the last one, I've had "New Moon (The Meadow)" by Alexandre Desplat playing in the background. It's a very beautiful piano piece. Very Happy
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:27 pm

Sorry if my post was short and sucked...I was otherwise preoccupied when i wrote it. I promise the next one will be better. >_<
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:28 pm

Your post didn't suck in any sense. While I do like to write, I also believe that at times it works to be more concise and to the point in writing. Such as when there is a lot of fast-paced interaction, I would almost expect the posts to be shorter and more punchy, I suppose.

The only time I'm going to complain about length is when someone gives me two lines, and absolutely diddly to work with.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:55 am

Sorry I haven't been on, I go through Verizon for internet and have otherwise used all of my monthly usage. Luckily it resets the 27th so I'll be on much more. Very Happy
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:55 am

That's fine. I've been insanely busy the past few days, so all it good.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:34 pm

Hello?
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down