FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Taste For Danger [Eternity/Regicidal]

2 posters

Go down

A Taste For Danger [Eternity/Regicidal] Empty A Taste For Danger [Eternity/Regicidal]

Post by Regicidal Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:30 pm

It just occurred to me that we don't have one of these yet, and it might be worth it to have one, at least so it can sit here and be official.

Last edited by Regicidal on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

A Taste For Danger [Eternity/Regicidal] Empty Re: A Taste For Danger [Eternity/Regicidal]

Post by Eternity Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:46 pm

Hahaha nice. I'm going to post soon. By tonight Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

A Taste For Danger [Eternity/Regicidal] Empty Re: A Taste For Danger [Eternity/Regicidal]

Post by Regicidal Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Ah, well that's good news.

How do you figure this night time road trip is going to go, and the repercussions?
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:55 pm

I'm thinking they will kiss when the car stops, and she'll want to see him again. She goes home, and schedules that the next Saturday they meet again; for dinner at the Bistro and maybe a night out and away from the town.

This'll happen a few times, and then it'll get bad. After maybe the third week, Ricky'll suspect her. She'll tell him she's been going out and having fun, and he gets mad. Tells her she can't go out. So she sneaks out one night to see him. Comes home, and her fiance awaits, ready to know the truth. She doesn't tell, doesn't break, so he hits her. And thus begins a horrible cycle that makes her begin to break between her old love and her new one.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:00 pm

Oh the drama of relationships and abusive fiances.

Sounds good to me.

I figure for a few weeks she'll try to hide the fact that Ricky is hitting her? Of course, by that time Anthony knows well and good what family she's supposed to be marrying into, and who her husband is. But the both of them keep it a secret nonetheless and keep going until Anthony finds out what Ricky is doing every time she gets back, or maybe she just doesn't show up for two weeks?

Then he'll be pressed to go to her house and try to find her. That would be interesting.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:16 pm

It'd be interesting indeed. I'm going to try and make a post now lol.

It might be short.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:05 am

Eternity wrote:Status: Is sick; that is my excuse for slightly shorter posts.

No worries, I know the feeling.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down