FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurynome's Following [Anaris/Regicidal]

Go down

Eurynome's Following [Anaris/Regicidal] Empty Eurynome's Following [Anaris/Regicidal]

Post by Regicidal Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:16 pm

Eurynome is a superior demon who feeds on corpses for power and sustenance. Personally, I thought he would be a good choice for a demon to go on a rampage. Oh, he is also known as the Prince of Death in some cultures. Lots of fun...

As for the reason this cult wants to release him from hell, I figure they believe he will be the cause of a new world order where the martial law of the Cult reigns over all those who don't believe. And those involved in his raising are promised seats of authority.

Of course, we all no there is no such thing as a trustworthy Demon. But they don't know that... Because, well, they just don't.

Anaris, you had said something about having a Constantine-esque character... If you'd like to write up a character profile, then you can. Though I prefer to write out my characters in the rp itself. It allows me to flesh them out a bit more than a skeleton does. Either way, though, I may just do a skeleton for appearance reasons.

My character would be one of the Cult members sent out to search for the loosed Demon. Which we will get to later, I'm sure. But he is going to be the one who finds him.... And your character who is hunting the demon, I'm sure.

Eurynome... I have no clue what he'd look like. But I was thinking humanoid with a few blatant demonic features. Not necessarily horns.. perhaps unnatural height, his aura, and perhaps his eyes.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Eurynome's Following [Anaris/Regicidal] Empty Re: Eurynome's Following [Anaris/Regicidal]

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:39 pm

It all sounds good to me.
I'll flesh out my character in the story itself sinc you do that.
I feel weird making a profile when the other person doesn't.
lol.

So, I'll be waiting for this to start up.

Back to top Go down

Eurynome's Following [Anaris/Regicidal] Empty Re: Eurynome's Following [Anaris/Regicidal]

Post by Regicidal Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:08 pm

Done and done. Thread's up.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down