FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FFX: Resurrection OOC [closed]

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

FFX: Resurrection OOC [closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: FFX: Resurrection OOC [closed]

Post by Kana_Takashi Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Alrighty well in order for me to make a couple of good and kickass characters I'm gonna need a bit more time. Falling asleep at the computer is not a good way to percieve my creations. XD

I think I'm going to have to take you up on the "introduce you at a later time" option, Eternity. If I finish after school tomorrow and you guys haven't really gone far then hopefully I'll be able to join then. Whatever floats your boat Eternity.
Kana_Takashi
Kana_Takashi
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

FFX: Resurrection OOC [closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: FFX: Resurrection OOC [closed]

Post by Eternity Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:56 pm

No problem.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kana_Takashi Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:19 pm

So here are my characters. I hope they're alright.

Name: Arima Svalium
Race: Half Al Bhed and Half Spiran
Appearance: With a height of 5'7", Arima is still a growing boy. His red hair is cut in shaggy layers while his bangs cover his hazel eyes. His face seems to be stuck in that boyish, handsome way with high cheek bones and full lips. Arima's complexion is rather pale, not because of lack of sun but just because he doesn't seem to tan. The build of his body is slim but firm, more muscled than it appears to be.

As for what he wears, the young man wears pair of loose cargo pants and a black T-shirt. A pair of black fingerless gloves cover his hands and loose, white cloak goes over his shirt. Just because he's a white mage won't stop Arima from wearing black clothing.
Class: White Mage
Weapons: Arima possesses an old staff made of polished white wood that has golden patterns adorning it in beautiful patters. The headpiece is an open circle outlined in gold and sliver branches snake their way to the center, holding an obsidian star in a fixed place. A silver chain is attached to the bottom edge of the circle and hanging from it is a clear crystal.

For the most part his staff is used as a cane, making it easier for him to move around.
Skills: -

Magic: Cure, Esuna, Nul-Blaze, Nul-Shock

Personality: Arima is far from what you would expect from a white mage. He flirts, for the most part easily angered, and has no qualms about telling somebody off in the middle of a crowded street. He is more like his mother, expressing what he feels and saying what he's thinking instead of beating around the bush. He's been told many a time that he may be the definition of stubborn.

This young man is fluent in both Al Bhed and English, though he's told he has an apparent 'accent' when speaking Al Bhed. At least according to Maya.

Bio: Being a child of a Al Bhed mother and a Spiran father, one would think that Arima possess the skills of both groups of people. Unfortunately this isn't so. It wasn't like he grew up in a horrible home, no his parents were madly in love and were extremely happy to know that they were going to have a child. It was more of the fact that his parents just held much pride and enthusiasm for what they did professionally, sometimes resulting in a young Arima spending days at the houses of relatives or even being alone.

His mother, Sherra, was a renowned Al Bhed archiologist with a passion for history and his father a beginner white mage who loved to help others. Maybe because of his mother always on excavations or possible because he lived in Luca for most of his life, but Arima never really "embraced" his Al Bhed side. Sure he could speak the language, with his mother's mouth he knew how to curse in Al Bhed before he could speak normally, but being good with machina or enjoying history really wasn't appealing to him.

When Arima was eleven he and his father decided to take an air ship over to Bikanel Island to visit his mother, she was digging around in the desert once more. Before the ship could land safely where it was suppose to something in the mechanics went wrong and the large ship went down in the desert. There weren't many casualties in the initial crash, but once the fiends began showing up, things turned for the worst. The end result for Arima was that his left leg would no longer work properly, leaving him with a permanent limp, and his father was no longer in this world.

Sherra was devastated, but being the positive and upbeat woman she was, her spirits lifted at the thought of her husband seeing the way she was acting. They moved from Luca to a permanent residence in the Bikanel Al Bhed settlement.

Six years later Arima hadn't decided which way his life was going to go. Not being able to fight properly and having no desire to follow after Sherra, Arima decided to learn white magic just as his father was doing. For the last year he and his cousin Maya have been traveling around Spira, Arima to expand his skills and Maya to keep a close eye on her cousin.

Name: Maya Xelik
Race: Al Bhed
Appearance: FFX: Resurrection OOC [closed] - Page 3 Maya
Maya stands at 5'5" with black, wavy hair. Her eyes are the like most Al Bhed's, green with the swirl in the iris. Many scars adorn her arms but for the most part they are covered by the many tattoos that she placed over them.
Class: Light Swordsman
Weapons: Two short swords for dual wielding.
Skills: Sleep Attack

Magic: -

Personality: Maya is quite the laid back individual. On an normal day-to-day basis, she uses as little physical energy as possible, at least until the fighting begins. She is one to think things through before proceeding with them, a strategist. More often then not Maya can be found dozing off somewhere, drinking some form of alcohol, or reading a good book in a quiet place.

For the most part she is only able to speak Al Bhed, but since the last couple of months have put her in contact with many people who don't speak her native tongue she's been forced to learn some of the more common language of Spira.

Bio: Like many Al Bhed Maya is good with machina. She had always been one for learning and her father being an machina fanatic really moved the love along. When she was eight though, she began to have a strange fascination with weaponry and hasn't looked back. The life and death situations that hard fights provided her made her become quite the dare devil and challenged her mind more than before.

When the airship Arima was on crashed into Bikanel Desert she was one of the people who were sent to retrieve the survivors. Since then she's been fighting many other fiends in the Bikanel Desert. Pressured by both her parents and her aunt, she agreed to accompany her younger cousin on his little trip around the world.
Kana_Takashi
Kana_Takashi
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:27 pm

Accepted, I will bring you in at a later time. Perhaps after the chamber scene. Go on and post your introduction, and I'll lead you around until the others are done and can meet up.

Everyone else: WHY SILENCE? Posties my pretties!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:28 pm

Editing my character sheet and working on a PM with some ideas! I will post after that is done!
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:50 pm

Just finished editing my post. The noteworthy changes are in the bio section regarding his life until the beginning of the story. Read them if you're interested, but it's mainly for my own creative satisfaction that I made the changes.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:30 pm

Sorry about the lack of postage guys. Hopefully I'll be able to get something up before I leave for the rest of the day. If I happen to skip any events in the post that were key(because that's a lot of reading and I'm bound to forget something) just let me know.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:47 pm

If you need help, just read the ''directions'', and I believe the only person who has said something is Sivan, so just skim it.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:22 pm

Okay, I'm gonna' take a shower, then I'm going to throw this storyline on fast-play.

I'll be modding everyone who isn't in the Underground into the chamber, but I think all are there. Also, I'll be initiating more action. Battle scene coming up soon!

After I get down with the IC post, maybe before, I'll be adding Kana's characters to the Character Upkeep in the OOC and IC.

Okay, I need Heysuess to post before I bring on anything else.

Reminder: If you have not consulted me about an Overdrive, please do so. You will be needing them soon. After this coming scene, things will really get rolling, and I mean back to back action. So be ready, which means assure that you have an Overdrive decided. If you do not, I will make you one myself whether you like it or not.
<3

Later loves, be back soon! Get ready for some action!

~Eternity
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:51 pm

Triple post cuz I'm bad.

I just received Kana's overdrives, and will put them up. I also need to put up Heysuess' overdrive, since he told it to me like a week ago lol.

I'm ALMOST done with this post. Hit several writer's blocks along the way. It will probably be about a half hour before I post, because I want to go back and edit a few things. Kana, I don't know what I'm going to do with you yet, so I decided to do nothing... eh, sorry? I'll bring you in when a good idea magically falls into my lap. At this rate, what I'll do is lure you to the Bridge so that when I have a scene there, which will be soon, you will be there to see and join in!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:24 pm

C-c-c-combo breaker!!!
Excited to see what everyone else has to say, and I'm ready for a good fight too!

Unfortunately Neutral
For secret Army reasons I'm not allowed to discuss, my online privileges after October 31st are going to be severely restricted until November 17-18th. I'll be able to get online, but not every day like I have been. I will be able to use Wi-Fi hotspots elsewhere, but not here at the base Sad
So let's get as much awesome action in as possible! When the restriction is over, I'll be back home and have all the internet access (and other things they don't let us have) I want!
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:30 pm

Aw, that sucks DeadEye. Good luck with you're super secret Army business. D'aw, now I want super secret business. D: I'll just have normal business and pretend it's super secret.

I'm sure if you PM Kana she can help you with inserting her into the RP. Kana is the one who helps me form my RP ideas into coherent sentences. Without her I'd just sound like a stoner.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:44 pm

OKAY

SCRATCH WHAT I HAD POSTED HERE BECAUSE IT DOES NOT MATTER.

I posted heart

And for Arima and Maya, I created a similar scene, just above ground.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:57 pm

A good post indeed, but I have a couple of questions:

Firstly, could we have a list of the effects caused by skills? I naturally want to use it in this inaugural fight (mine is reflex) but only if it's going to be of use.

I was also wondering about the combat system in general. Is this first fight going to be mostly just text, with you deciding the damage, etc. or should we use our best judgment?

I'll make my post as soon as I can, all of 2nd battallion is on lockdown this week and I'm not supposed to be on my laptop!!! silent
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:12 pm

Lol!

WELL:

Reflex: Increases Evasion. This means that if you cast it, the whole party will go a turn or two without getting hit (unless they are just unlucky)

Focus: Increases Magic Defense and Offense. This means the obvious. Magic doesn't do as much damage, magic attacks are stronger.

Cheer: Increases Strength and Defense. Duh.

AND for any battle without bosses, use your best judgment. You are all good roleplayers I have witnessed and watched firsthand or from the sidelines. I trust you all to know what too powerful and too victim-ish is. Fight as your character is suited.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:15 pm

POST POST POST PEOPLE! ACTION NEEDED!

Did you hear me?

I SAYS POST

People who have posted:

-Klikxx
-DeadEye
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:10 pm

Crying or Very sad
I refer everyone here:
http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/absence-leave-and-return-notices-f4/taking-another-short-break-t1718.htm#37875
I will be on as often as possible, but our superiors have been on major crackdown mode for the past 7 days. I'm not even supposed to be online right now.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:37 pm

INERIO GO POST

And DeadEye, it's okay sweety. I'll see you then. IT's not that far away. <3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:23 pm

Has anyone not responded to the Priests' yet? I was expecting Ine to kill her Priests, but I will go on and kill them for you if no response is given by tomorrow.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3