FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FFX: Resurrection OOC [closed]

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FFX: Resurrection OOC [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: FFX: Resurrection OOC [closed]

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Eternity wrote:No problem sweety.
I'll go on and work a Stats sheet for you into the OOC and IC first posts. When you finish up, tell me, and think up an Overdrive. Thanks Heysuess!

Something that lowers an enemy's defense for the overdrive. Or makes them slower. That's consistent with the sort of weapon he's using.

Back to top Go down

FFX: Resurrection OOC [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: FFX: Resurrection OOC [closed]

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:24 pm

I've PMed you. You can get back to me when you've got time, and we can discuss Overdrive possibilities :3

EVERYONE ELSE: The IC post is up. The Directions read to introduce your characters. Go, and post an intro for your characters. Why they're in Zanarkand, what they're doing, who they are, just play around and enjoy the open setting for a short period of time until I initiate the action. X3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:57 pm

And P.S.: Nice first post Inerio! Lol.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:02 pm

XD
Thanks.
I think I've established that Enneka is probably more of a man than Fenvarr. That poor man, he's going to be the butt of most of my jokes.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:10 pm

Hahaha, I took that as a gay joke. XD lol I see they should be entertainment for the road. XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:42 pm

Just wanted to put this out there to warn everyone:
As you may have noticed, my character is Al Bhed. Yes, he knows most of Spira's languages, but his native tongue is Al Bhed, so he WILL be speaking a good bit of it, especially when agitated (in either a good or bad way) to make him a bit more believable. I'm using this site to translate/speak the language:
http://www.pixelscapes.com/twoflower/albhed.html

Most of the time he'll be speaking Spiran to keep the reader from jumping back and forth between web pages, I just wanted to let everyone know!
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Roe will only know a very small amount of Al Bhed, and Priest will be fluent in both languages.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:59 pm

I will try to get my post up after work tonight. Depends on how things go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:19 pm

Sweet Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Still writing my intro, sorry! Trying to avoid interacting with others in my introductory post, it's a hard habit to break!!!
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:25 pm

You can run into somebody, just know that after everyone posts at least once, I'll be ushering the story along. And quickly. XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Ok, finally finished my intro. Really short for how long it took to write, but I've got lots of distractions here as you can imagine. That, coupled with the fact that I'm still a bit unfamiliar with the FFX world Razz
When we get into the action I'll be more to-the-T descriptive, I love that stuff.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:26 pm

I'm liking the fact that Roe and Sivan are near each other, and Fenvarr and Enneka are together as well.

Because this just means I won't have as much to post when I do the individual Priest scenes XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:17 am

I feel the need to explain my character a bit, before he throws anyone off (though he might still anyway). I'm not trying to make a godly character that can hold his own in any situation and that will completely disregard all interaction from any other RP'er (an experience I've had recently).

My character is simply stuck up, and he does consider himself to be above the "common" masses. He is a hard character to get along with. But that is intentional, as I like to do something new with every character. It sort of fit the character, so I want to go along with it. I'm kind of hoping that he will turn out to be like Cait Sith from Final Fantasy VII, the kind of character that no one wants to have following them around but they don't have a choice in the matter, since Ikanan will go wherever he feels is necessary to meet his "destiny." Eventually he may grow on the group and will be relied on as much as any other member. Cait Sith is, after all, one of the most unique characters from FFVII, in my own opinion.

But, again, I don't want to try to top everyone. I'm just trying something new. If its too annoying, just let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:22 am

No problem at all. You see, we're going for interesting and unique, and the group we have thus far is accomplishing that!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:26 am

Silvone, Enneka is going to have fun with your character.
And, by have fun I mean probably wind up annoying. It's okay that they won't get along at first. It's all part of the fun.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:37 pm

Heyseuss, when you finish your character, just say so and go on and post in the IC. I trust you to make something reasonable lol. If I have already created instruction for others by then, do not worry, just introduce your character and do not worry about what the other characters are doing.

You and Klixx I can work together, since you two are yet to have completed your profiles. lol.

:3 it's all good.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:29 pm

Character Sheet:

Name: Piotr Nickolai Sytsevich

Race: Spiran

Height: 7’6” Weight: 310lbs

Appearance: Muscular would be an understatement in describing Piotr. M*****f***ing terminator would be better suited. The “monster” as he was called by his teammates towering over the opposition. Well in excess of seven feet tall, with biceps that seem to strain to escape their cage of flesh, his legs are built like tree-trunks, with a chest and stomach that feel like they were carved from the granite. His huge hands easily engulfed a blitzball almost as a normal sized Spiran would grasp a softball. With a slightly hooked nose and small eyes which seem as though oil is every shifting behind them, cloudy and dark. He is far from handsome, but neither is he ugly like a chocobo’s ass as the saying goes. Dressed normally in custom built clothing, metallic spikes, armor plates of steel, he is caked in a layer of intimidation and animalistic, primitive masculine power. He also sports implant horns in his head, a throwback to a piece of surgery gone rather wrong to try and save him from concussion and broken nasal cavity, that and a somewhat vengeful surgeon with a clear death wish.

FFX: Resurrection OOC [closed] - Page 2 Kahli-piotr

FFX: Resurrection OOC [closed] - Page 2 Aleksei

Class: Blitz Warrior

Weapons: Ever the sportsman, Piotr uses sports gear as his weapons and armor in battle. He uses various blitzballs as his weapons, The steroid treatments have greatly enhanced his strength.

Skills: Reflexes

Magic: None

Personality: Like his gargantuan physical size his personality and ego are on par to match. Arrogant and outspoken and a fan favorite of the water dome Piotr is known for his imaginative extra curricular celebratory sequences playing to the crowd. That, and his explosive nature on and off the playing field means he is always in the media.. Aggressive to a fault, Piotr is often blinded by his own fury and lets it grip him as though it where all there is to his soul. His times in the sphere have left him a vengeful and bitter man, though not without kindness, however well it may be hidden, within himself. Defensive around both those he does and even more so does not trust, his disability has left him victim to easily being suspicious of the motives of others, his inability to see facial expressions and huge temper issues major social drawbacks.

Bio: After this tournament... I'm retiring. Win or lose, I'll be leaving Blitzball for good. But since we're here, we might as well win!"
—Piotr

And so it was set in motion. His eyesight had been failing him for some time now, a genetic defect that had run in his family. It was perhaps the only physical fault that had flawed his perfect frame. Playing the game on sheer instinct and will he was still a dominating presence when he made the announcement. The league and fans were of course upset by the news that they were loosing an icon. The media however took it upon themselves to turn it all into a circus. It could possibly be their last chance to provoke the beast for their entertainment.

It was in the semi-finals he sustained what would be a career ending injury for most. Piotr was carried off the field on a stretcher, with a reported head injury. He had dove out for a pass, with under a minute left in the 33-29 loss, and then was sandwiched by two defenders. He was reported to be moving at the hospital but there was little hope for his return. He finished the game with 8 scores and 5 blocks almost single handedly propelling his team into the finals. When the CT scan performed to detect nerve damage came back it was determined he may never walk again. At least that was the statement released to the press. That was three years ago.

Piotr was diagnosed with a strong concussion and a broken nasal cavity. The Doctor, a certain Donald Davidson, did more than just operate on the mammoth man, he experimented on him. As a result of experimental and volatile steroid test, as well as artificial implants, Piotr’s already easy to raise temper was rendered explosive, a force to not be provoked, he awoke with horns artificially drilled and melted into the bone of his skull. The extra hormones of the steroids also stimulated hair growth, not to dissimilar of the hair of the beast the hormones where harvested from. No, whilst once as stubborn and moody and blind as a rhinoceros, Piotr now resembled one. It was his new-appearance and temper which would isolate him from his others and remaining family, particularly his mother, driving the near blind man from his home, swearing revenge for the wrong done to him.

Other: Due to his blindness, Piotr’s senses are enhanced way beyond that of a normal human, his ability to taste, perceive through touch, smell and hear greatly augmented through years of training and his experimental “treatment

Last edited by Klikxx on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:30 pm

Damn double posts.
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:42 pm

Just to say this clearly, let's list off the men in this roleplay.
I'll start with Klixx's character.

-A giant
-A big black Ronso
-A pansy Mage
-A rather un-unusual Al-Bhed (So far?)
-Other (Heysuess' incomplete character)

WELL

Now let's include women.

-An outspoken thief
-A badass Historian

WELL.

YEP.

Now let's include SIDES

-A really freaky guy in a cloak.

Man, this cast is just PROMISING of an amazing adventure, wouldn't you all agree? LOL!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:25 am

Right on, my character's finished. I'm gonna get on with the intro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:19 pm

Fun Fact

Piotr is based in part anyways (height/weight) on a real life sports "giant", Yao Ming of the Houston Rockets. One would imagine he stands out like a sore thumb among his native countrymen.

For personality I look to two National Football League recievers, Terrel Owens and Chad "Ochocinko" Johnson. Between these two superstars threre is more than enough drama to spread around.
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:47 pm

I'll post Sabazian's and Piotr's Priest Warning in a little while. Gotta do a few chores and HOPEFULLY get in a nap. I'm whipped. XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Hey Eternity.
I just want to give a heads up that my friend Kana is probably going to get into this roleplay. She plans on making a white mage and another character(she likes character equality).
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:38 pm

This will be quite a big group Smile And more females would definitely work to balance it out (assuming Kana is female...and makes at least one female character...).

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Got my reply up. Sorry that it's so short, but I've got two reasons why:
1-My whole battery got a 'lock down' order yesterday so we're only being allowed one hour of free time a day.
2-I didn't know how much I could say without dictating Eternity's actions.

Which brings me to this:
Eternity, please do what you see fit with Sivan to have him follow the figure in your post since I'm assuming that your character will be following him too. I may not be able to post tomorrow, and it's your RP anyway, so it certainly makes things for this opening scene a lot easier. Don't worry about 'doing something he wouldn't do', I totally trust your judgment.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:19 pm

All right.

Silvone: You can post, and just have Ikanan going into the Underground or running into the other members, no problem.

DeadEye: Do not worry. I will dictate your character at my own will quite a few times. I will do this because it will allow us to move from important story piece to story piece without the lag of space or filler (as in, spending multiple posts talking or walking, which causes a lot of times [in the beginning of an rp] the loss of interest in said rp).

At this point everyone, meet each other, do what you want, bla bla, I've explained in red at the bottom what is going on. BLA BLA
you're totally cool.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:49 am

I will do my best to post sometime tonight. I need to at least start my midterm paper, but it shouldn't take too long to write a post. Once my wife and son go to sleep I will get started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kana_Takashi Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Have no fear, Kana is here~! *Cue hero music in the background.*

Moving on......I want to make one guy and one girl, so I'd like to know if any other possitions are open besides the white mage (who will probably be the male).
Kana_Takashi
Kana_Takashi
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:42 pm

Other than the white mage, all other positions I believe have been taken but perhaps the Light Swordsman.

But yes, though this says closed, I will let you in.
If you can make a profile by tonight, then I can bring you into the current scene. If not, then I'll introduce you at a later time. (not too far later, but a few days or a week away).

Also, nice posts thus far everyone!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next