FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Complaints Thread >:(

+59
Squall Reyes
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Raven
Blackrock
Skitzo-phrenick
Tartra
Lonewalker
YenWen
xraineyesx
wakeangel
SpaceWheeler2.0
Guilty Carrion
World Traveler
Descent
Silvan Arrow
Ominous Flare
Attie
Julian
Shadow Moonseye
Cypher
Ethereal
Acid Varrakin
Sunwolf007
Kalaam
Scarlet_Rivers
Frozen
ImmortalSin
MoiraofWords
Bad Kitty
Gunneh
Misery
6billionghosts
Loki
osacredxo
Sighlent
Gabe
Inerio
Regicidal
Dio the Awesome
Digital Muse
Crain_S
Igraine
The Melancholy Spirit
Eternity
Shades Of Gray
LunarScorpio
Lara
Kaito
cdawgg
Anemone
Kædai
Hello Danger
Kiru Naka
Kalon Ordona II
Weiss
Gadreille
Kathryn Lacey
Ragter the junior greeter
Fate Flyer
63 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Complaints Thread >:( - Page 20 Empty Re: The Complaints Thread >:(

Post by SpaceWheeler2.0 Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:50 pm

I have a complaint that, because of my mom's job responsibilities being switched around, my family won't be going on vacation to Colorado for the 4th of July... I was looking forward to that trip.
SpaceWheeler2.0
SpaceWheeler2.0
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Just when life is looking up again, a friend decides he wants to kill himself (basically) because of me.

[b]EDIT[/b]:
I want to run away with a new name and go to a new place where I know no one and start over with something good. It feels like the good things in life are given to me in scarce amounts...

....Edit 2:

Now the bold on my first "Edit" won't show up beyond any more than [ b ] and [ /b ]. ='[
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:23 pm

Eternity, did your friend already take his life, or did he just threaten to do it? If he just threatened to do it and blamed you, that's pretty fucked up, and he's really not a good friend in that case.

If he actually did it, you can't blame yourself. I lost my brother to suicide, and I know that when someone really has their mind set to do it, nothing and no one are going to stop them. It's a choice, and the fault lies with no one but themselves.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:22 pm

He has not done it yet, and I saved him from it once. I suppose it's ironic, that I saved him from the very thing I've caused him to turn back to. -_- But thank you hon, that does make me feel better. I think I'm going to just relax about it all, and perhaps even let him go. I don't want to, but I can't save everyone, and I really need to think about me before anyone else nowadays.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:33 pm

I'm glad you're thinking about yourself.

Besides, if this "friend" of yours is telling you he's going to kill himself, it's unlikely that he really will. He seems like he's more looking for attention and pity than someone who's really determined to do it.

Along with my brother, I also lost a friend to suicide. Neither of them said anything about it before they did it. They were determined to do it. They didn't want to be stopped.

I think your friend is just an attention seeker who feels bad about himself, so he has to drag others down around him to make himself feel like he's not the only one feeling like crap.

I hope you are able to move on from him because he sounds like he's bad for your mental well-being, and you deserve to be happy. :: hugs ::

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Thank you hon, that really does help me out. By now I've already gotten over it, these past two or three months have really just put me at a point where I am not putting up with it all anymore. I need to worry about myself, and keep happy, and I've got the ingredients to do it with a few sour bits to be tossed out.

Thank you.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:39 pm

I'm glad you're working on your own happiness. That's what is important. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:13 pm

Yes, please take care of yourself, Eternity. I don't think you should blame yourself for any of this, and if anyone suggests otherwise, then that's their problem, not yours. I'm also the kind of person who tries to save everyone and help out wherever I can, but it's so easy to overextend yourself and drain your own happiness in the process. I've learned that the hard way. Just guard your heart and realize that you are not responsible for other people's happiness. You definitely deserve to be happy *hugs*
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:44 pm

I would like to restate all of the above, and add:
if the worst should happen, you are not responsible for anyone's decision to end their life. That is on them alone.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:00 pm

So, that friend, we're both bickering about how I left him for another man, and I was never with him in the first place. I'm so sick of people; who needs friends? The one before him left me, and my friends left with her because she's queen bitch with a leash on everyone. And then my other friends later stopped seeing me because she started hanging out with them constantly, and I made another good friend, and then started to not talk to him as much because I've made another great friend who I'm highly interested in as perhaps more, but I'm so unsure at the moment; though I very much like him...

Ugh, friends are for the fool-hearted. Or at least, all of my friends are. Save for one; hope I don't run him off lol.

P.S.:

Life is totally split straight down the middle right now. I've got the greatest source of happiness on one half, and the leeching sorrow on another. And it's not me, it's all around me, like how you can't control the rain, my environment is caving in. I only have a few wishes out of life, and when I feel like I've started gaining them, there is always some dark force, some negativity that latches on to me and tries its hardest to jerk me away from the point of it all- where my happiness lays.

Well not this time.

I don't want to sound horrible, but I'm sick of it. I hope if he kills himself, he does it quickly, I don't want to put up with his bitching about heartbreak when it was never my fault in the beginning...
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:19 pm

I have also been in that place where I keep losing things as I receive blessings. Granted, my losses were never as heart-rending as yours, but I can still understand at least some of your frustration. I too have felt cynicism regarding my fellow humans, but I encourage you not to isolate yourself and give up entirely on friends. You deserve friends who invest themselves in you and seek to build you up rather than burden you with pettiness. Sharing each other's joys and sorrows and getting through life's trials together...when you have a friend like that, it's such a blessing for your heart.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:58 pm

Silvan's right, Eternity. I'm glad that you've stopped caring as much. If he's going to do it, he's going to do it. It's not your fault at all. I'm sorry he's being so immature about all of it.

I complain that I forgot to take my sleeping pill last night, and by the time I realized it, it was too late to take it, or I would have slept all day. Instead, I got four hours of sleep. =\

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Ouch, I feel your pain, Kathryn. The worst night of insomnia I had was when I laid awake until 5 in the morning and then had to get up for early morning field research. Also, the night before I started my job, I laid awake until about 4:30 or 5 and then got up at 7. Both times, Tylenol PM didn't work, and I haven't gotten anymore prescription sleeping pills since the first time I went to the doctor for my insomnia.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:23 pm

Ouch... Last night, I just thought I'd taken it, and by 2am, it still hadn't kicked in... then 3am came and went without anything, so by 4am, I knew I had to try. I woke up periodically before fully awakening at 9:30am without any hope of regaining sleep...

I have an excellent pill that takes care of me, but it takes two hours to kick in once I take it, so often times I don't realize it hasn't kicked in until it's too late. =\

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:41 am

Complaint:

lol, I just had to topple a baby gate that is perhaps three feet tall, as in taller than my thighs, and when I managed to jump the hurdle, [ XD ], the top piece of wood hooked my crotch and rendered me helpless in a leg-cocked up position, having to talk the three year old into reaching between my legs to unhook me. >_<

EDIT!:

o___o

A spider... just crawled... out of one of these all natural granola and fruit cookies that I found in my boss's house (I'm a babysitter for special needs kids). Annnnd now I'm going to be spending my day thinking of arachnid larva in my tummy.

*runs for the bathroom*
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:59 am

Eesh, I am not fond of spiders. But coming from a biologist's standpoint (I graduated as a biology major), if by some chance you ingested spider eggs or larvae, the stomach acid will break them down pretty much on contact. That said, I'm so sorry that happened to you! My mom has severe arachnophobia, so if she saw a spider crawl out of her cookie, she would either pass out or have a heart attack.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceWheeler2.0 Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:03 am

I was just going to add what Silvan did... stomach acid is powerful for a reason! It's still a disgusting thought.
SpaceWheeler2.0
SpaceWheeler2.0
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:41 pm

At least you saw the spider, Eternity. Humans ingest spiders while they sleep all the time. ^^_^^;;

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:50 pm

O_O

Never... sleeping... again.

*pins eyes open with close pins*
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:09 pm

They're clothes pins, actually, but I'm sure you'll be fine. It's not like they bite on the way down.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Oh gosh, that's just freaky, Kathryn... Maybe instead of pinning your eyes open, you could just duct tape your mouth closed! But I suppose that wouldn't work if you had a cold and couldn't breathe through your nose... Um...yeah, I'm thinking about this way too much Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:57 pm

I complain that not only did I wake up this morning to a massive nosebleed that lasted about ten minutes, but I accidentally sneezed, like, an hour later and it started back up for another ten to fifteen minutes. I was afraid of sneezing, like, most of the day today. Both were the awful kind where I was literally spitting up blood because it was running down the back of my throat. It was not fun.

I haven't had nosebleeds in months. =/ I hope this doesn't become a reoccurring thing again.
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:01 am

I complain that I didn't calculate things properly... I didn't pay attention to the number of sleeping pills I have left in relation to the days of the week. Tomorrow is Sunday when the pharmacy is closed, and I have one pill left. I'm taking it Sunday, so when I drive into town Monday, I will be alert.

However, I'll have to suffer through tonight and tomorrow until I can sleep properly with the aid of medication. ._.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:27 am

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. The only thing worse than going through a sleepless night is knowing when one is coming. Maybe you could try drinking some hot tea or reading to help you relax? I've found that my own bouts of insomnia come when my mind is still wound up from the day or when I have a lot of my mind, and all that nervous energy keeps me from relaxing enough to sleep. I hope and pray you manage to find rest tonight and aren't tired tomorrow *hugs*
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:29 am

I could drink some tea. That may help my headache a little, too... I just don't know if I have any caffeine free tea, and if I don't, I'm going to avoid it. No sense in accidentally inflicting an all nighter on myself. Even three or four hours of sleep is preferable to none.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:56 am

I complain that my basement has 3 inches of water in and the clean up is gonna take days.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:58 am

Ugh... That really sucks, Ditigal. That's happened in my basement in the past.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:36 am

Suddenly feeling sick. There's always a tiny bit of something on my mind.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:31 pm

I was makinnggg tea and was holding some hot water and my sister bumped me and I poured some of it down my left arm. So I have like a long line that is a big long blister Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:40 pm

Damn, that sucks Riekon. Had something like that happen when I was eighteen. Old style water kettle exploded and burnt my entire right calf. Lost the first week of my second term of senior year from it since I couldn't walk. >.>
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next