FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Taste for Danger:: 1920's Mob RP (etern/regi)

2 posters

Go down

A Taste for Danger:: 1920's Mob RP (etern/regi) Empty A Taste for Danger:: 1920's Mob RP (etern/regi)

Post by Eternity Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:37 pm

Okay, this is for Regicidal and Eternity. This is an OoC for us to work with, and shift through ideas with as well.
Here is the definite.

-1920's Mob Crime/Drama

Now, I've done a little bit of looking into this. Some big cities for bootlegging/mob activity are:
~New York City
~Philadelphia
~Chicago
~Tampa Bay
~Detroit
~St. Louis

Here are some popular or powerful families in this time period.
~Luciano
~Bonnano
~Gambino
~Columbo
~Genovese
~Lucchese

I'm not expecting perfection with families and locations, because I'm not exactly a professional in this time period lol. Instead, I'm just listing possibilities for a character or whatnot. Bla bla bla.

OKAY.

So make a character, and I'll make a conflicting one, and we can hopefully begin discussing a story from that point. Usually I like to create characters before storylines when I have an idea or basic grasp on the major ''theme'' of an rp.

~Eternity
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

A Taste for Danger:: 1920's Mob RP (etern/regi) Empty Re: A Taste for Danger:: 1920's Mob RP (etern/regi)

Post by Regicidal Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:25 pm

I'm in class at the moment, for another two hours, actually. So I figure we can narrow the city down to New York (a wholly awesome city so far as drama between families and police) and I wanted to tag the Luciano family for my character. Obviously a large part of the drama would be if the characters were of opposing families. Unless you wanted a police character.

No worries, though. I'm not a perfectionist either. But I'd rather not see the FBI running around in an era they don't exist in.

As for a barebones character...

Anthony Luciano, age 22, average standing within the family, not really a position of power due to elder siblings (two brothers, twins), and an uncle ahead of them, plus his grandfather who acts as the head of the family. The father having been killed when he was two.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

A Taste for Danger:: 1920's Mob RP (etern/regi) Empty Re: A Taste for Danger:: 1920's Mob RP (etern/regi)

Post by Eternity Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:45 pm

All right, I will flesh out mine a bit.

Name: Marianna DeCavalcante / "Maria"
Family: Lucchese
-
Siblings:
~Marius DeCavalcante (older brother: 26)
~Antonio DeCavalcante (younger brother: 19)
-
Status?: Fiance of Richard Lucchese, a.k.a. "Ricky Luce" (Loo-ch)

Picture(s)/Appearance:
(Physical appearance:)
-
A Taste for Danger:: 1920's Mob RP (etern/regi) Ilary_blasi
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:55 pm

Engaged? Oh my, the drama folds will be deep.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Oh yes, very. Lol. I'm excited about this Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:59 pm

As am I, now if only I could speed this god-awful class up....
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:15 pm

I will write out a character description, unless of course you would prefer a picture.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:23 pm

No preference, you decide. I just prefer pics myself so that I can get a sheet done faster and have a clearer image in my head lol.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:23 pm

::A Taste for Danger::

So there is the IC. You can start off wherever you want to. Very Happy Just basic introduction is what I was going for. I'll probably talk about possibilities on how to meet up afterward introductions. Perhaps meeting in the street? Who knows. Throw some ideas forward Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:24 pm

A Taste for Danger:: 1920's Mob RP (etern/regi) 4a31fda44f860

Just for reference, that's what he looks like. I like pictures as well, but given the fact that I have a crystal clear image of your character, I wanted to follow suit.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:25 pm

As for how they meet... Maybe on the street. I'm trying to decide whether or not to make him pompous and to be humbled, or down to earth, thus being the reason he hasn't climbed the ranks of the family quickly...

And now that the thoughts out there, I'm leaning towards the more down to earth character.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:32 pm

No prob and I like the idea of your character. <3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:35 pm

Yeah after reading your post I'm fairly certain that he's not going to be entering a club that is apparently operated under the Lucchese family.

He's more likely to be found directing the goons transporting liquor to the speakeasy across the street.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down