FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Camaraderie

+4
Gunneh
Eternity
Gadreille
The Melancholy Spirit
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Eternal Camaraderie - Page 2 Empty Re: Eternal Camaraderie

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:34 pm

This actually went through about three cycles before it got here. Believe it or not... the entire idea started when I was sharing some... let us say humorous but quite explicit memories with Gunneh. Then I had the brilliant idea to do a stupid road-trip story based on such moments in the lives of each writer… that didn’t work so well and it eventually went through some refinement to get to this point. It’d be nice for the story to actually work for more than a handful of posts for once.

Oh, and Kaed seeing the bios I can let you be an acceptation to the rule. Everyone else who wanted a second character but was denied until further along into the story… please try your best not to impale me.

Last edited by The Melancholy Spirit on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Just as a precaution, no, I never did acid, and Lacy Things is not the voice of a bisexual side of my mentality. XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:00 pm

I thought I had posted here...Strange...

Well, I thought that I said that hopefully this will be its final cycle, because there is a good set of writers here. Smile

@Eternity: lol!

Also, instead of making a new character I may have Ella start to undergo delerium.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Yes, hopefully. That would be quite nice. Really I've got no idea where things will end... the only thing for certain so far is that from Vegas we'll be heading down to L.A. from which we'll head up the west coast either via 101 or I-5... 101 probably has better scenery since it goes up the entire coastline while I-5 cuts through mostly farmland... I believe. I've never been south of San Fran on I-5... the only benefit of taking I-5 is that it'd eventually have us pass through my hometown so I could give a good description of things. ~chuckles~ Going up 101 is probably the better choice though, along the beautiful coast and into the Redwoods. I've been to a decent amount of the northern coast as well (from San Fran up to Eureka and so forth). Apologies if that just confused anyone...

Your character does seem like she'll be an interesting one to be around, Eternity; really enjoyed reading that post. Smile
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:21 pm

hahaha thanks. I'm known for making the crazy ones.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kædai Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Whoo1 =D

Thank you for letting me have two characters. I'd just been developing their story for awhile, so I REALLY didn't want to let one go.

Again, thank you. =D
Kædai
Kædai
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:32 pm

The Melancholy Spirit wrote:Yes, hopefully. That would be quite nice. Really I've got no idea where things will end... the only thing for certain so far is that from Vegas we'll be heading down to L.A. from which we'll head up the west coast either via 101 or I-5... 101 probably has better scenery since it goes up the entire coastline while I-5 cuts through mostly farmland... I believe. I've never been south of San Fran on I-5... the only benefit of taking I-5 is that it'd eventually have us pass through my hometown so I could give a good description of things. ~chuckles~ Going up 101 is probably the better choice though, along the beautiful coast and into the Redwoods. I've been to a decent amount of the northern coast as well (from San Fran up to Eureka and so forth). Apologies if that just confused anyone...

Your character does seem like she'll be an interesting one to be around, Eternity; really enjoyed reading that post. Smile

The five is ugly as fuck, definitely go 101 route. I've traveled it from LA to San Luis Obispo so I can help out there...lol
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:38 pm

*sighs* I've only been back and forth up the east coast. Sadly. XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Eternity wrote:*sighs* I've only been back and forth up the east coast. Sadly. XD

It wasn't like I traveled a long way to get there... LA and San Luis Obispo are both 2 hours away from where I live (if there isn't any traffic)...so it wasn't like a supreme grand adventure or anything. It's just home Razz
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Yeah I just dislike where I'm at lol.

AND RYONA! *points to Steel Crux IC* Wanna go ? Lol!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Eternity wrote:Yeah I just dislike where I'm at lol.

AND RYONA! *points to Steel Crux IC* Wanna go ? Lol!

Where I live sucks too. Not sure whether the San Andreas fault or Arnold's budgeting is going to sink me first Razz

I'm going, I'm going! Will post sometime tonight Razz
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:54 pm

Well, in my opinion there isn't much to the 101 until you hit the Redwoods around Big Sur... but that is just me. I agree though, I-5 through California is terrible. Well, at least until you get about an hour north of where I live. Then it turns into some beautiful country... at least until you get into the dull heartland of Oregon. :p

She is right though, Eternity. Going from L.A. to San Luis Obispo isn't going that far. Never been down there personally, but my mother grew up in Bakersfield, Fresno, and a few other places down in South Cali. I've just been pretty much everywhere in California up north of Chico... and a decent amount of places around there. San Mateo (sp?) is the furthest south I've been, and that was only because last time I went to San Fran our hotel was in San Mateo... for whatever reason. Also been to a lot of places around southern Oregon and throughout the peninsula across from Seattle. That is about it though... aside from a stay in Ireland that took me across the entire country. Smile

You're welcome, Kaed. Smile
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:04 pm

There is lots on the 101 south of Big Sur. You can't really say there isn't if you haven't been there! Very Happy Boardwalks, surfing spots, vinyards...sure there are some rough patches around LA, but it clears up again as you head to San Diego and that has the clearest, warmest waters of Cali!
Not to mention lots of college towns as well as smaller historic towns, and even more things to do if you head inland.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:09 pm

*blinks*
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:47 pm

Just not a big fan of the boardwalks and such myself, I guess. If I want Vineyards I’d rather go in the countryside of Napa. ~chuckles~ I’ve always preferred the more rough areas up along the northern most parts of the coast myself, with the rolling grasslands leading up into the forested hills or the sheer rocky, jagged cliffs covered in stout pines… ah, I miss the coast… :’(

Historic towns can be cool but I’m not much for those, at least not out here. They’re history is a bit young for my tastes… in terms of historic towns I prefer the older ones you can find over on the east coast and up in eastern Canada. Also, San Diego does not have the clearest waters in Cali… maybe coastal waters but not the clearest in general. I thought I had seen clear water for a long time… I was drastically mistaken though. I went camping one year with my grandfather at some obscure place in the Sierra Nevada’s and the lake they had up there was unbelievably clear. All of it, I mean every drop of it, was from either rain or snowmelt. Barely, if any, taint in the waters. It was a great place… truly. One of the best weekends I’ve ever had. Smile
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:52 pm

Someone should save up and take me traveling to these places. XD

EDIT:

Man I love a band full of misfits.

EDIT: EDIT:

Okay, Deadpan, I love you, welcome back. Haven't seen you in a long time.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:58 pm

The Melancholy Spirit wrote:Just not a big fan of the boardwalks and such myself, I guess. If I want Vineyards I’d rather go in the countryside of Napa. ~chuckles~ I’ve always preferred the more rough areas up along the northern most parts of the coast myself, with the rolling grasslands leading up into the forested hills or the sheer rocky, jagged cliffs covered in stout pines… ah, I miss the coast… :’(

Historic towns can be cool but I’m not much for those, at least not out here. They’re history is a bit young for my tastes… in terms of historic towns I prefer the older ones you can find over on the east coast and up in eastern Canada. Also, San Diego does not have the clearest waters in Cali… maybe coastal waters but not the clearest in general. I thought I had seen clear water for a long time… I was drastically mistaken though. I went camping one year with my grandfather at some obscure place in the Sierra Nevada’s and the lake they had up there was unbelievably clear. All of it, I mean every drop of it, was from either rain or snowmelt. Barely, if any, taint in the waters. It was a great place… truly. One of the best weekends I’ve ever had. Smile

Well of course I meant coastal waters...how could saltwater possibly compare with clear water?

Eternity, I'm trying to save up...someday when I get rich and famous I'll fly you out here on my personal jet Laughing
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:29 pm

They don’t, but I’ve none people who tried to do so… now I usually check such things. Wasn’t anything against you, just a standard precaution I have these days to try and avoid potentially painful face palming. :p

Of course they are. The thing I prefer about the northern coast (and up through Oregon, Washington and so forth) is that is has more tranquility to it, for me. I’m not a fan of civilization myself… big cities have never been my think. They’re cool to visit for a day or two but other than that I don’t care for them. Best thing they ever offer is a concert. Very Happy

Ah, forget the personal jet. Train hopping and avoiding detection by authorities is far more majestic! Laughing
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:39 pm

Well if we are talking about preference I'd much rather hitchhike Very Happy

@Eternity. Sorry I punched you. lol!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:41 pm

Ryona, it's no problem. Vix will take it in the affectionate way.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:15 am

Gunneh said it was ok to still join...so here. Very Happy

Eternal Camaraderie - Page 2 Unknown-1

Name:
Cameron Laydeen Reese

Date of Birth:
February 24, 1986

Personality/ Biography:
"Do you believe in God?
Written on a bullet."

Cameron doesn't drink, she doesn't smoke or shoot up, and she doesn't have sex (at least she hasn't in a good while). In fact, many would claim that she quite frankly doesn't do anything, but she does; she believes. Although she doesn't believe in God persay she does take the things written in the bible very seriously. Right is right, and wrong is wrong. There is black and white, and only a little bit of gray, of which 75% of the world seems to live. So of course, she's had to adapt. The way she sees it, how other people live their lives is none of her business. If they need their help, she'll help them, but otherwise she keeps to herself. However, she's not as righteous as she would have herself believe, after all everyone has skeletons in the closet right? And no one is perfect. As an opinionated debater, when it comes to everyday things, she's quite open minded and extremely loud. She doesn't like conflict so she only ever argues when she knows she's absolutely right, and even then she usually feels bad about it. When it comes to Cameron's emotions, she is hardly ever offended by crude remarks, but she does tend to get upset when people make fun of her and her beliefs. If it's one things she can't stand it's being called a 'bible thumper' or a 'Jesus freak'. Cameron just recently dropped out of University to 'see the world' as she puts it! However for now she just plans on sticking to America. At least here she knows the primary language, and of course she always has her parents available to wire her cash if she runs out.

Other Images:
Image 1.
Image 2.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:41 am

So now we've three of the original cast, eh? Welcome back to the bus Sighlent. Place seems a lot more packed than before, eh? Smile
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:07 am

Well that's alright! Just more room for conversation! Oh, and more fun for the boys of course! Very Happy
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:20 am

More fun for the boys, eh? Right... this coming from the girl playing the prude character. :p
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kædai Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:30 am

Ack! Sorry I haven't posted yet guys! I've been a tad bit busy lately. (And by a tad, I mean REALLY REALLY busy. >.<)

I'll try to post tonight! I promise!
Kædai
Kædai
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:22 pm

The Melancholy Spirit wrote:More fun for the boys, eh? Right... this coming from the girl playing the prude character. :p
Hey, I never specified which girls they would have fun with. Razz
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpan Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:41 pm

Eternity wrote:Someone should save up and take me traveling to these places. XD

EDIT:

Man I love a band full of misfits.

EDIT: EDIT:

Okay, Deadpan, I love you, welcome back. Haven't seen you in a long time.

Oh hey there. ;P
Deadpan
Deadpan
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:49 pm

Hi sweet thang Wink lol.

WELL THEN.
Onward with the story? Let's stop congregating outside of the bus, and hit a, a uh... What was that thing Ella offered up?...

Oh yeah.

Let's hit a taco stand in Las Vegas! XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:50 pm

Mmm, TACOS!!!!!!!
Gadreille