FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post One Random Fact About You!

+75
Forbidden
UnfortunateBountyHunter
Ununhexium
MSurber90
Mercinus3
thecolorisred
Narubia
Lyonesse
xraineyesx
SpaceWheeler2.0
Eorzea
Casey Jewels
Aya MacArthur
World Traveler
wakeangel
Attie
Kingmaker
Baker
Ethereal
Ominous Flare
fervent
Lyvee
Shadow Moonseye
Blackrock
Lieutenant BB
Cypher
Shekinah
Loki
Guilty Carrion
Sin
Bird of Hermes
Kyna
The_End
EverMan
Hisoka
HenchmenF
Bad Kitty
Frozen
NotAliceInHerWonderland
Uncommoner
6billionghosts
osacredxo
Edon
Gabe
Zovo
Game Over1375
Damion "The Shadow" Fowl
Silvan Arrow
Inerio
medusaspath
Kathryn Lacey
ImmortalSin
Sunwolf007
Squall Reyes
MoiraofWords
Shades Of Gray
Karali
Kædai
Stion Gyas
ravenroses
The Melancholy Spirit
LunarScorpio
Ragter the junior greeter
Sighlent
Eternity
ACK!
Seer
Mattipus
Hello Danger
Digital Muse
Weiss
Kalon Ordona II
Aerissa
Gadreille
Fate Flyer
79 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 8 Empty Re: Post One Random Fact About You!

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:59 am

Hm... I'm still going to watch all three seasons. ^^_^^;;

Holy crap! I'm just amazed at all of the Star Trek stuff they have going on in it! First, Ando and Hiro are both big Trekkies with lots of references toward the show- especially first season- then the actor who plays Spock in the new movie is Sylar, and now I'm finding that Uhura from the original series is Micah's grandmother. It makes me feel so giddy. I squeed so much that my grandma ((who is watching it with me)) was like, "WTF?" so I had to pause it while I joyfully explained about the awesomeness. She laughs at me a lot while we watch this show. >.>;;

Fact: I am currently make a post for a new one on one role play with Jonathan. It's going to be really difficult to reach his level of awesome. ^;_;^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 8 Empty Re: Post One Random Fact About You!

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:04 am

Haha! Leave it to Tim Kring to include a bunch of Star Trek stuff in Heroes. XD

Fact:
I used to play flute in middle school and for one year of high school.
Yup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:20 am

Fact: The only full song I could play on any instrument other than the recorder was "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" on a violin my mother bought. She taught me how to play that song, and I could pick it up by ear after that. I probably couldn't do it now to save my life, but oh well. It's not like I could do it very well, anyway.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:36 am

Fact: I am secure enough to admit that I like movies like Footloose and Dirty Dancing. Ironically, when this admission was made, other guys that I know started to work to outmacho each other by confessing which dance flicks, chick flicks and so forth they happened to like.

From there on out, I decided that it was best to keep my mouth shut. Except I didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:48 am

Fact: I like those movies, too, and I see nothing wrong with the opposite sex enjoying them, too.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:55 am

Fact: I'm pissed off that the weather turned hot all of a sudden, like one last big 'fuck you' from Maryland's overly humid summer that never seems to end. I'm hoping it chills considerably tomorrow.

Other Fact: I'm a New Englander, I love the cold weather. Grandma's house in Maine Xmas day was heated only with a coal stove. The summertime sucks, because it's too hot to sleep well, especially if you live with people that whine about using too much AC because they're from Florida or something ridiculous like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:12 am

Fact: Winter is my least favorite season because I dislike the cold, and the air dries out due to the freezing of water and the heaters being activated. This serves to dry my skin and cause my eczema to flourish merrily all over me, especially my face.

Autumn is my favorite season.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:28 am

Fact: I am a huge fan of the show One Tree Hill and am currently watching it for the first time on DVD. I am party way through season 5 so I got a while to go before I am current. I think a show that maintains its level of writing like One Tree Hill through all the seasons its on is hard to find. Even though I have figured out how the writers thinking about the show's characters for the most part they still come up with surprises that catch me off guard. I am a huge fan.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Fact: I seriously can't wait for LOST Season 6 to come on in February. I am really, really excited about it. And I may never watch television again once its done...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:44 pm

Fact: I am one of the biggest Avatards on FoG.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MoiraofWords Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:06 pm

Fact: I've read many, many, many volumes of manga. Many. Mainly online.
MoiraofWords
MoiraofWords
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:44 pm

Fact: I sometimes binge read a Manga series online if I have seen the show based on the series. Like Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, or Claymore. I am talking about reading 3/4 of available stuff online in one day. Only on the weekends when I don't have much to do though.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:12 pm

Fact:
I can set up the military Sentinel ETRAC radar and break it down again in about 13 minutes with a partner helping me.
Of course, this is part of my army job, lol...not a lot of people can do it that quickly.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:30 pm

Fact: I wouldn't make it through boot camp.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:35 pm

Fact: Neither would I.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:41 pm

Fact: Sylar is my favorite Heroes character.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:46 pm

Fact: Batman is my favorite hero, Ever. Aww
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Fact: I like winning free stuff.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Edon Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:28 am

Fact: You could easily purchase anything from me using cheese whiz.
Edon
Edon
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:37 am

Fact: I often hurt those who are closest to me.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:10 am

Fact: I read the entire Star Wars: New Jedi Order series (19 books) in a period of 2 or 3 months. While that may not be that impressive on its own, I was also juggling my first year of college and my first job at the time, both of which were full-time. So it was impressive to me. And some of those (Star by Star) were really long books!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:25 am

Fact: I have only ever seen the Star Wars movies, and during the latest one that was released ((the one where Anakin killed Padme)), my friend and I laughed hysterically at his cheesy "Noooooo!" when they told Darth Vadar what he had done to his love.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:38 am

nice one, Silvone! I could never read that fast. It often takes me months to read a single book because I do so much other stuff.

Fact!
I have never been drunk! cheers
Of course, I'm not 21 yet either. But still, I'm not sure the idea appeals to me at all. Razz
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:44 am

Fact: I have a great respect for people who choose never to touch any kind of drug in their entire life.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:02 am

Fact: Is not respected at all by Kathryn.

Other Fact: I have close to 200 Dvds but since I have my PS3 and a HD TV I have started my collection of blueray movies. Currently I am at around 50.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:08 am

Fact: Just because I have a lot of respect for people because they've never touched drugs, doesn't mean I can't have respect for people that have done them. After all, I would be hard pressed to find respectful people in this world otherwise.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:26 am

I don't think I can respect people who have never touched drugs simply because the word drug is open ended. I do respect people who can stay virgins while everyone else is going at it like ferrets. One of my friends is almost 19 and still a virgin just because she wants to wait for the right person, no religion invovled. It's like encountering a unicorn to find that nowadays.

Fact: Is going out to find a cheap bass set today. All I need is a few lessons and we can begin to get Tensix off the ground. I don't think I'm going to make it big, but it'll be a fun way to kill time.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Edon Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:50 am

Fact: Is one of those 18-year old virgin unicorns. My current girlfriend and I decided that we wanted to wait a long while before actually having sex. This is for several reasons, the biggest one being that we couldn't support a child if something happened and could never stand to abort the baby. The other reason is that we just want to wait for that one, truest true true lovey love at first sight kind of person.
Edon
Edon
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:42 pm

By drugs, Inerio, I meant things that aren't prescribed by doctors like cigarettes, alcohol, marijuana, cocaine, etc. etc. These days, it's nearly impossible to not take some form of prescription drugs prescribed by doctors. Facts are that if a doctor doesn't prescribe it- and I don't approve of pot as a prescription- people don't need them, and to resist the temptation of at least trying it is a big deal. To have the kind of will and control over oneself that enables one to not touch a drug even if they're remotely curious about the effects is very worthy of my respect.

Fact: I lost my virginity when I was sixteen, and I never realistically thought I would wait until I was legally an adult. However, I had always known that I wouldn't have sex unless I was in love, and I did not disappoint myself.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:11 pm

Fact: I'm meeting Alton Brown on Friday evening.... and I'm rather excited!
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next