FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post One Random Fact About You!

+75
Forbidden
UnfortunateBountyHunter
Ununhexium
MSurber90
Mercinus3
thecolorisred
Narubia
Lyonesse
xraineyesx
SpaceWheeler2.0
Eorzea
Casey Jewels
Aya MacArthur
World Traveler
wakeangel
Attie
Kingmaker
Baker
Ethereal
Ominous Flare
fervent
Lyvee
Shadow Moonseye
Blackrock
Lieutenant BB
Cypher
Shekinah
Loki
Guilty Carrion
Sin
Bird of Hermes
Kyna
The_End
EverMan
Hisoka
HenchmenF
Bad Kitty
Frozen
NotAliceInHerWonderland
Uncommoner
6billionghosts
osacredxo
Edon
Gabe
Zovo
Game Over1375
Damion "The Shadow" Fowl
Silvan Arrow
Inerio
medusaspath
Kathryn Lacey
ImmortalSin
Sunwolf007
Squall Reyes
MoiraofWords
Shades Of Gray
Karali
Kædai
Stion Gyas
ravenroses
The Melancholy Spirit
LunarScorpio
Ragter the junior greeter
Sighlent
Eternity
ACK!
Seer
Mattipus
Hello Danger
Digital Muse
Weiss
Kalon Ordona II
Aerissa
Gadreille
Fate Flyer
79 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 9 Empty Re: Post One Random Fact About You!

Post by Edon Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:43 pm

Fact: I also don't drink, smoke or do any of those various substances you listed earlier. The main reason is because so many of my friends have had fathers who became abusive when drunk or were just completely dead to the world when they did drugs. A few stories come to mind, but that's for another day.

I don't even drink coffee...! x_X
Edon
Edon
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 9 Empty Re: Post One Random Fact About You!

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:01 pm

You're so lucky! That guy is amazing, and he's really intelligent! ^^_^^

Edon, I don't drink coffee, either, but that's because it tastes bad.

Fact: I don't drink soda.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MoiraofWords Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:41 pm

Fact: I think it's quite stupid of the government to waste money on ad campaigns rather than using them for something beneficial, as politics can create money loss quite rapidly.
MoiraofWords
MoiraofWords
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Edon Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:05 pm

Kathryn Lacey wrote:You're so lucky! That guy is amazing, and he's really intelligent! ^^_^^

Edon, I don't drink coffee, either, but that's because it tastes bad.

Fact: I don't drink soda.

Yeah, that's my reason as well. I was feeling extremely tired one morning during my trip through China, decided to try some coffee and just went "BLAH." Never touched it since.

Also, I agree about the political spending. I think the world would be at least two times better if all of our politicians would focus on working together rather than battling it out.

Fact: I love all of the educational channels on TV such as Discovery, National Geographic, ect ect. =D
Edon
Edon
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by osacredxo Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:25 pm

Fact: I busted my lip as a child, and a scar remains...just comes off as a pretty white dot in the bottom center.

Other Fact: And as far as other scars go, while I'm at it, my left hand continues to rank highest number of which on my body. Dog bite on the palm and knife slice across the thumb (with other, smaller miscellaneous scars to boot.)
osacredxo
osacredxo
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Inerio wrote:It's like encountering a unicorn to find that nowadays.
so true Nod

Random Fact About Me!
One of my earliest memories is of pinching a few sliced green onions from the cutting board while my mom was chopping them. I THINK I asked first.... Laughing
I was 2.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Fact: I have stolen a twenty-five cent pack of Wintergreen gum from a gas station and a skirt for a friend who was too afraid to do it from an over priced Bargain Box. I also stole a bottle of Bon Bon nail polish that was like... three dollars, and it didn't even work right. I haven't stolen anything since the nail polish, and I will likely never steal anything again.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MoiraofWords Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:56 pm

Naughty naughty naughty!

Fact: I did marching band at my school for three years, and quit it this year. Freedom is very sweet. But i'm not using it nearly well enough.
MoiraofWords
MoiraofWords
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:06 pm

Fact: I only very rarely quit the things I start.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:27 pm

Random Fact About Me!
I don't normally wear belts. I just wear pants that fit. Laughing
I'll wear a belt if it's for an occasion, though, or just if I feel like it. Razz
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:47 pm

Fact: I have two different types of insomnia that work together to make my life miserable when I forget to take my pill at night. The first is the kind that makes it difficult to fall asleep for many hours. The second is that one that make me wake up every so often during the night.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:01 am

Fact: When I lived at home with my mother and her boyfriend, I went to bed every night with thoughts of how I could torture and then murder her boyfriend. That man was pure heartless evil.

He honestly wasn't that bad... he didn't beat and torture us or anything (though he did hit my mom and get in fights with my sister). But he was extremely emotionally abusive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:41 am

My step-dad was the same way. He used to tell me what a waste of oxygen and skin I was and other things when my mom wasn't around to hear him.

Fact: I was once threatened with boot camp after I gave my step-dad the finger.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:16 am

Fact: Well since other people are sharing some pretty personal stuff the last few entries I think I shall dive deep for this one. I also believe that if I don't talk about it a lot I might not get around to fixing it properly.

Other Fact: While growing up my parents were never married but they had me and my sister. Their relationship was not exactly healthy because my father was a mentally controlling and somewhat abusive person. I can't remember facts because I really don't want to. Anyway they finally 'divorced' each other when I was in 8th grade. That's 14 years of growing up in a home without actually seeing the act of to adults loving each other (No I don't mean sex I mean the part when they actually care about each other). Because of this I have absolutely no concept of what dating should look like let alone feel like. So the big thought that kept me from dating all the way through high school was the idea (I was pretty depressing at the time) that if I ever had sex that it would result in a child exactly like me and since I was miserable I shouldn't do that to my child. So I never dated in High school. In fact I only dated one girl and that was more of like a fling that anything else. Nothing anywhere close to a relationship. Oh yes and this does mean that I haven't had sex and am 24 so I am one of those unicorns yall were talking about. Yet I do want to have kids even though I am terrified of the idea. Pretty sweet complex huh?

There you go. Since I wasn't on yesterday I gave ya two facts to make up for it.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:14 pm

Don't be embarrassed about that. I mean... I'm paranoid to have children because I'm afraid of being the kind of mom my mother was to me- for the most part. Sometimes, I kind of want kids, but not as a lifelong commitment.

So you shouldn't feel embarrassed that you've never had sex. I think it may be wise of you to wait. I'm sure you'll find someone you love with whom you aren't afraid to be intimate or have a real relationship. When that day comes, you'll cease to be a unicorn. heheh

My fact is in the first paragraph.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:39 am

Fact: I am obsessed with Hoops & Yoyo Hallmark cards. Everytime I see them I have to listen to them. And I usually end up buying one (theres always an occassion for a Hoops & Yoyo card!).

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:46 am

Fact: In one of my pictures where I show my tattoo, I used the warp tool to make this small portion of flab between my arm and my back disappear. I have not used the warp tool on any other pictures, but I may in the future since I discovered its usefulness in a YouTube video talking about how ad photos were touched up.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Fact: I buy things that I can't use immediately because I'm impatient.
---I just bought a $200 rig for my airsoft kit even though I'm not home for another month, and I'm considering buying a couple of knockaround guns to work on too. I've been away from it too long, I can't wait to get back home and jump back into a (simulated) battlefield!
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:23 am

Fact: I miss my older brother, and even though I wish he was still alive, I think that maybe it was best that he killed himself, not only for himself but for other people, too. =\

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:45 am

Kathryn Lacey wrote:Fact: I miss my older brother, and even though I wish he was still alive, I think that maybe it was best that he killed himself, not only for himself but for other people, too. =\

Fact: That made me really sad... my heart hurt reading it.
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:57 am

Fact: I am so cold right now that I'm shivering, and the hair on my arms is raised because of it.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:36 am

Fact: I am contemplating taking my last four classes all next quarter, including senior seminar. If I do, I will be all but absent from FOG for the entire quarter, but I can finish school a quarter faster and be on my way to a new job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:05 am

Fact: I didn't know Aquinas had a fall break until the Friday before the break started (on Monday or rather today) so I am not sure what to do with my day.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:51 am

Fact: I have contemplated burning down my work place, and ways to get away with it.
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:17 pm

Fact: As much as I complain about work I do like my job.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Fact: I tend to read multi-series books backwards. I started both Star Wars and R.A. Salvatore's Drizzt books of The Forgotten Realms from the very last series to come out (at the time that I had picked them up). So I continue reading from that point while trying to fill it in from the beginning. It is an absolutely horrible thing to do...but I seem to do it a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Fact: I still have to read the last book in the Atlantis series yet I have read every other book in the series at least twice and loved the series. I think I should see how it ends some day.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:18 pm

Fact: I'm growing a really annoying and stupid looking beard and mustache simply because I'm too lazy to shave it off and it hurts to do so because my skin is sensitive. Maybe someday...soonish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:24 pm

Fact: I grew a beard during the stanly cup playoffs last year.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 6billionghosts Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Fact: I believed in God once for about an hour, but then I was done.
6billionghosts
6billionghosts
Mist
Mist

Male

http://betrayedzine.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next