FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caligo: Battle of the Illuminors [OOC] *FULL*

+3
Neschume
Dio the Awesome
Fate Flyer
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Caligo:  Battle of the Illuminors [OOC]  *FULL* - Page 2 Empty Re: Caligo: Battle of the Illuminors [OOC] *FULL*

Post by Tempest Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:51 am

I believe our timing couldn't be better! Razz
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Caligo:  Battle of the Illuminors [OOC]  *FULL* - Page 2 Empty Re: Caligo: Battle of the Illuminors [OOC] *FULL*

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:45 pm

That was fantastic, Tempest and Silvone! You both did an amazing introduction that will surely astonish the rest, as it did me. Very Happy

I am going to create the IC thread now and post your prologue. I will then reply later when I get the opportunity with my own post. So, please wait until I've made my post with my own characters before anyone else responds. I'll reply here too when it's up. So, go check out the prologue!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:49 pm

Aw, Silvi! THAT WAS SO GREAT! *Grabs ears and gives eskimo kisses*

Oh and uh, good job to you as well Tempest *pats back*
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattipus Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:34 pm

Great prologue, guys! I really enjoyed reading that.

*Waits eagerly for Fate's upcoming post*
Mattipus
Mattipus
Mist
Mist

Male

http://mjsawyer137.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Didn't they do an excellent job!? Very Happy Such great writers we have! ^_^

I'll try and post later today after I get back from running a couple of errands!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:26 pm

Thanks, guys! It was mostly Tempest, as I didn't really have a feel for the characters. I let him make the first move, and then just kind of followed his lead as best I could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:29 pm

All right, my post is up! I'll start making a list of our posting order. Once that's decided, please consult it in my initial post here in this thread. Only post when it is your turn. The posting order (like I previously stated) will be decided upon who posts when right now until everyone has gone.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:10 pm

I am currently working on a post, but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind proofreading it first? I described the university that Brenna works at, and I just want to be sure it fits with the scheme of things.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:14 pm

If you'd like me to, Ryona, I'd be happy to. I'm sure it's just fine though. I don't really have any preconceived ideas for the way things are on Caligo, beyond what I basically described in my first post here (or in the Caligo information thread). xD It's all just kind of up in the air to be sculpted by us. It could therefore be vastly different from one role-play to another set in the same place, which is perfectly fine! So long as everyone stays true to the basic foundation, there isn't anything wrong with being original.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:09 pm

Well, I posted it up, we will see what you think.

The writing style is a bit choppy, but I'm working on my father's laptop and it was hard enough to write it, let alone edit it. It seems everytime I went to do something a chunk of writing would get erased -_- Also, I wasn't sure where to end it, so I just kind of gave up. headache wins this time... Surrender
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:20 am

*Feels bad for having the shortest post*

I hope I can live up to these high standards. ;^.^
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:23 am

Quality over quantity is more important. Any your post isn't lacking in quality in any way. Except...well...you forgot to capitalize the first letter of your last sentence. I just had to mention it. Sorry...

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:59 am

Great first posts, you two. Smile Your description was wonderful for the building, Ryona. I'm sorry you were having problems typing it, but it's not noticeable.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:08 pm

My posts wont always be that long, I can promise you that!
I'm glad you liked the building. It was a bit grand, but I've always wanted my own little Hagia Sophia....Smile

Looking forward to every else posting!!!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattipus Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:55 pm

My post is up. Looking great so far, folks!
Mattipus
Mattipus
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:07 pm

Wonderful post, Mattipus! I love Thule's personality. Very Happy
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:26 pm

NOOOOO!!! LACK OF CAPITALIZATION!?

*Is shot*

*Goes to fix it*
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:29 pm

Wait...when do I post? confused
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattipus Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:33 pm

As soon as you like, I think? It's our first posts which determine the posting order for the rest of the RP, if my sources are correct.
Mattipus
Mattipus
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:48 pm

Yep, what Mattipus said. If you'd like to go toward the end, since I know you and Silvone worked so hard on the intro, that's fine!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:52 pm

I noticed that so far, all the shades are Inklaws, aside from the two brothers, which is kinda neat to see that there is one good, one evil, and then a bunch of neutrals to sway the battle on way or the other. ^.^
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Eh, not exactly true.

My main character has a Bownyte.

Yeah sure, I'll go towards the end. Make sure someone tells me though, so I know everyone has posted!
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:28 pm

I think Diodri just meant everyone so far that has posted (excluding the two brothers, like he said). I noticed that two. It'll be interesting to see some more variety as well though too. While us Inklaw folks may provide the neutral balance, it's not interesting without one extreme or the other to tilt the scales. Wink

Alright, sounds good, Tempest! I'll probably PM you then.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:31 pm

I will post as soon as I get a chance today. I'm assuming we can start posting as the brothers right away? No point in waiting...

Edit: Oh, and my main character has a Bownyte shade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:08 pm

Fate got it right, that's what I meant. Thanks for clarifying.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:12 pm

You're free to post whenever. I just didn't want either you (Silvone) or Tempest feeling burnt out right away, since you already came up with the prologue. If you're up to posting right now though, that's definitely fine!

Oh, sure thing, Diodri.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:16 pm

I've been working on a post since I got home. That's paired with homework and just regularly sitting on FOG being the nosy bum of the IC board lol.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Wow, well, well done with your post, Eternity. Smile
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:53 pm

Great post, Eternity. I always admire anyone who can successfully pull off a post full of dialogue and character interaction. I seriously suck at that. My posts are always filled with descriptions and thoughts, broken apart by crappy one-liners...

Edit: About Lux's part, it was decided through PM's that the brother's shades were in fact killed in the battle detailed in the prologue. Having gained the powers of their shades, the two brothers also gained immortality. We thought it would help emphasize what they have become: they have gained as much as they have lost, and the struggle has, perhaps, been for nothing at all. At least...that's my take on it. Just letting you all know so I'm not bombarded with : "Hey, the RP description says their shades are alive!"

By the way, Fate, you should edit that now that we have some more concrete details, if you don't mind. Thank You

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Silvone Elestahr wrote:My posts are always filled with descriptions and thoughts, broken apart by crappy one-liners...

Your conversation was pretty good too. Allie's lecture reminds me of...well...me Smile

I'm thinking about making a character sheet for Lyra. I have a feeling I need her to come along. I need a grimalkin outlet...
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next