FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caligo: Battle of the Illuminors [OOC] *FULL*

+3
Neschume
Dio the Awesome
Fate Flyer
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Caligo:  Battle of the Illuminors [OOC]  *FULL* - Page 4 Empty Re: Caligo: Battle of the Illuminors [OOC] *FULL*

Post by Gadreille Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:33 pm

Is this finished? Because...I don't want it to be Crying or Very sad
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Caligo:  Battle of the Illuminors [OOC]  *FULL* - Page 4 Empty Re: Caligo: Battle of the Illuminors [OOC] *FULL*

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:25 pm

I am back, but it was never my absence that hindered things. Matt is not posting, and Fate has not given the go ahead yet. I was really hoping that this would go somewhere.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Same. I would love to continue with or without everyone else. I worked hard on my character and I don't want her to go to waste...
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:16 am

Does anyone know what is going on with Tempest? He hasn't been on in a while. Even his moderator status has been revoked. Being one of the illuminors, it would be difficult to go one without him unless someone wanted to take his character themselves.

He hasn't even logged in since October 18.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:49 pm

Click on his name, click Statistics. It will tell you everything you need to know about their posting history, last log in visit, and other details as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:02 pm

Silvone Elestahr wrote:
He hasn't even logged in since October 18.

Click on his name, click Statistics. It will tell you everything you need to know about their posting history, last log in visit, and other details as well.

I already know that...but thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:06 pm

OK so I would really like to start this role play up. If ANYONE wants to continue, POST NOW. If you DON'T want to continue, let me know! If no one responds, I'm going to make a new Caligo RP.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:48 pm

I'll continue, or join a new one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:11 pm

I'm still wanting to continue.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:45 pm

Yay! We have a response beyond someone I live with! Lol. Anyone else?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:24 pm

Sigh.

Perhaps another Caligo RP is needed, this one seems a little... dead?
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Agreed. I'm going to PM Fate since she doesn't seem to notice this thread, and make sure she's out before I create another one. Expect a new thread (or reviving of this one) by the end of the week *crosses fingers*
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:14 pm

Ok, Fate is out so it looks like it is just us three. Are you guys wanting to continue this plot, or cook up a new one?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:24 pm

I vote for cooking up a new one. I like this one...but...I don't want to have to play multiple characters (like both brothers).

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:15 pm

I agree for a new one. I am open for suggestions, but I would rather like to get a Caligo RP finished so it could become cannon.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:00 pm

I need to reread the caligo info before deciding on a new plot...if anyone has any ideas, speak now! Smile
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:32 am

I'm still in if we do anything or change anything.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:53 am

I vote for something revolving around Blue Trinity, in the form of conflict, obviously. That is...kind of what my character is made for anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:39 am

Would it work with your character if we set it during the fist encounter with Blue Trinity?
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:10 pm

That works for both of us!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:52 pm

The arrival of Blue Trinity is a key moment in my characters background as well.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:34 pm

I'm anxious to start a new one, but being so close to the holidays, I don't forsee having any time to write up a plot. So...either one of you can do it, or we can wait until after christmas when I have more time. I don't mind pitching in, but there is no way I can organize the whole thing on my own right now.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4