FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Time: Threads of Ta'veren

Go down

The Wheel of Time: Threads of Ta'veren Empty The Wheel of Time: Threads of Ta'veren

Post by Ehoron Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:25 pm

The Story

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose of Dragonmount. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.

~On the slopes of Dragonmount, covered in snow and blood, Tam al'Thor discovered a woman and child, frozen by the cold. "Light help them..."

Things in this world have taken a different turn. Rand al'Thor was not found in time and perished on the slopes of Dragonmount. Without him, how will the world fare? Without the Dragon, how will can the Light hope to survive Tarmon Gai'don?

--------------

Rules
  • Standard Advanced Roleplay Rules apply
  • I have final say in all matters. End of discussion.
  • Male characters cannot start out with the ability to channel. If you would like them to have the ability, let me know.
  • No one can claim to be the Dragon Reborn. I'll decide who it is at a later time.
  • No Aiel, or part Aiel, please.
  • If you want a man who can channel, wielding three different weapons with utter mastery, have perfect aim, balance, and be nearly impossible to stand up to in combat, I damn want to see a lengthy biography and countering weaknesses. In short, keep it within your abilities and be reasonable.
  • You are allowed two characters at the start. I encourage you to have variety with your characters.
  • I reserve the right to make snap calls as issues arise.

----------------------

Character Sheet
Name:
Nationality:
Side: [Light, Dark, Neutral]
Affiliation: [Aes Sedai, Merchant Guard, Children of the Light, etc]

Physical Appearance:
[Include things like height, weight, eye color, hair color, skin tone, physique, attire]

Biography:
[Two to six paragraphs please. Include events that influenced your character]

Strengths:
[What does your character excel in?]

Weaknesses:
[Where does your character fall short? Include fears. Number of weaknesses must equal or exceed number of strengths.]

Skills:
[Example: Weapons, diplomatic, survival. Be reasonable.]
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down