FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Threads of Hope and Despair - Ruu and DarkGoddess

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Threads of Hope and Despair - Ruu and DarkGoddess Empty Threads of Hope and Despair - Ruu and DarkGoddess

Post by DarkGoddess Mon May 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Just in case we need to clarify something, ask each other something, etc. Smile

For reference, here is a picture of Cable:
http://cdn.portrait-photos.org/_photo/1128475.jpg
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Threads of Hope and Despair - Ruu and DarkGoddess Empty Re: Threads of Hope and Despair - Ruu and DarkGoddess

Post by Ruu Mon May 23, 2011 8:41 pm

~Oh yea, I'm glad you posted this! I was going to and forgot. XD

Here is Nevin for reference as well, though his hair is blond.

https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20young%20boy/Jesus_Rocks123_photo/RPG%20pics/animesadbrunette-1.jpg?o=32

~And your post was awesome, by the way!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Threads of Hope and Despair - Ruu and DarkGoddess Empty Re: Threads of Hope and Despair - Ruu and DarkGoddess

Post by DarkGoddess Mon May 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Thank you! I'm glad, it's been awhile since I've written anything half-decent. I've nearly given up on writing.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue May 24, 2011 12:09 pm

You definitely shouldn't give up! You have a great style! I love the descriptions you put into your posts!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Wed May 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Posted.

If you want me to change it, to hide that fact later on, just let me know. I have another way that post could go if you want it that way Smile
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Mon May 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Hey. I can't guarantee on getting a post up tonight, or over the next few days. My grandmother's been given 1-5 hours to live, so we're going up to spend some time with her. I will post when I get some time.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon May 30, 2011 10:23 pm

Oh my...I'm so sorry to hear that. Please don't worry about it all. Take all the time you need. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:24 pm

Finally posted...sorry for taking so long. I was around quite a bit but couldn't work up the motivation to post. But I got one up there.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:51 am

No problem, I understand completely. I know how hard it must be. It might actually take me a little bit til I post because I'll be at an amusement park all day tomorrow.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:49 pm

I posted, sorry I took so long. As we begin the journey, please feel free to add obstacles, buildings, dangers, ect. that they have to pass by/defeat/find a way around.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:37 pm

Okay, cool. Don't worry about taking awhile to post Razz I got a lot of that at old sites I frequented so I'm used to it. ^^
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:32 pm

Okay, I've run into some drama going on (AGAIN), so I'm hoping to post soon, but don't go expecting something to come up immediately, all right? I'm sorry about taking so long, but tragedy and drama seem to occur in clumps, rather than evenly spread out.

Hopefully I will get a post up soon. I'm sorry Sad
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:33 am

~No problem at all. Take your time! I'm sorry to hear that all these things have been happening to you. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts, and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:55 pm

So what do you want to do with the villain? Having Seely (Cable's sister), would be a nice twist but if you have anything else in mind, I'd love to hear it!
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:07 pm

Oooh, that would be a really cool twist! We could have it so she began slowly hampering their progress, but becoming more involved as they got closer to their goal, but really she wants them to make it to the Temple so that she can take the power there for herself.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Okay cool Smile I will try and post tomorrow after work.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:37 am

~Alrighties! I might not get a post up until tomorrow or Monday since I'll be at a wedding all day today.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:45 pm

That's fine Smile When do you want to introduce Seely? Should we introduce her as a faceless, nameless entity, the mastermind behind certain attacks? If so, what attacks? Should it be elemental attacks primarily? Or should it be swarms of monsters, much more than had ever been seen?
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:45 am

Hmm...good questions...Do you think maybe it would start out as swarms of monsters, and then it might evolve into elemental attacks later, which might rouse Cable and Nevin's suspicions a bit?
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:57 pm

That sounds good.

Do you want to do a time jump here, to show them getting along fine for an hour or so, then getting jumped by monsters again? I don't know, I think it's going to start getting monotonous from now, I fear.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:15 pm

Yea, we can do a time jump here. I'm afraid it will get monotonous as well, though. Do you think there are ways we can liven it up?
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Hmm...Razz

Well the list of ways to forward a plot often include introducing a character, removing a character, a major disastor, or a milestone event in a character's life.

We can't really remove a character, major disastors are going to be commonplace in this rp , and milestone events are difficuilt to do except for if we do time jumps that cover a few days or weeks, which I doubt will happen.

We could, therefore, introduce a character eventually. Hell, we could have Seely appear in disguise, creating trouble even as she is with them...do you have any ideas?
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:00 am

~Oooh, I like the idea of having her appear in disguise, perhaps pretending to try to help them. And we could have events at important landmarks, like the Belltower. There could be traps/riddles/a different variety of monster to face. But it will definitely take at least some time skips, which is fine with me.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:13 pm

Okay cool. Do you want to write the time jump or do you want me to?
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:39 pm

~You can write it. That's cool with me.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:33 pm

I left the end of my post rather openended. If you want to write about the girl waking up, feel free to. If you don't want to, let me know and I'll get it to tonight while they're resting.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:47 pm

Sorry I took so long. I was trying to gather some creativity to come up with a post. I had the girl wake up, but we could just take turns controlling her if you wanted. It doesn't matter to me.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:05 pm

This is who I'm seeing as Seely...who's false name we have yet to determine Razz

http://cdn.portrait-photos.org/_photo/2856939.jpg

Lemme know wha tyou think?
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:54 am

~I like the picture! It definitely captures what I thought her to look like from the description.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:10 am

What do you think her name should be? Should it be an anagram of her regular name or just some random name? It's really the only thing keeping me from writing a post right now.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next