FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rain Maker OOC [Tiu/Etern]

2 posters

Go down

Rain Maker OOC [Tiu/Etern] Empty Rain Maker OOC [Tiu/Etern]

Post by Eternity Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:27 am

Okay, you know the deal here.

- - -
The Umohe in the Ahe forests have been disappearing one by one, until the path to Riyz is slowly opening. When the forests avail the dark territory beyond their wake, darkness begins to seep forth. This darkness is the fabled Fourth God, said to be mischievous and dark. He is corrupt, and now that he's free; who knows what will happen...

Are you ready for an adventure?

- - -

Info about Otherworld and my character selection

Whether or not I'll be using Basil or Lacy is something I'll decide once your character is up.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Rain Maker OOC [Tiu/Etern] Empty Re: Rain Maker OOC [Tiu/Etern]

Post by Ferrous Miles Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:01 am

Name: Shayle.

Origin: Gurigas

Race: teRadn.

Appearance: I'm having no luck at all here.

Personality: Rough around the edges doesn't quite begin to cover this barbarian's sheer lack of any sort of social skill or etiquette. Oh, he's polite enough to the ladies, and to those who are obviously in power at that time. Other than that though, he is about as wild as they come, preferring to go riding off on his horse rather than stick around for idle chatter. Still, he has a somewhat gentle and caring soul if you cut your way past the sheer lack of discipline and any kind of civilization.

Background: Born and raised on the wild plains of Gurigas, Shayle has been taught since a young age the way of a teRadn warrior. A hard life on the barren hills made harder by rough treatment and constant warring between tribes. It wasn't long before Shayle himself took part in the quick, brutal skirmishes, earning himself a reputation as a wild fighter and an excellent teRadn.

Abilites: Shayle possesses no powers beyond his almost innate knowledge of nearly every kind of weapon, and his mutual affinity with horses, whom he loves almost as much as himself. He is a deadly and efficient warrior, mounted or not, an expert in ambush and shock warfare.
Ferrous Miles
Ferrous Miles
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:03 am

All right, I'll be using Lacy. Uhm, I don't know how long it'll be until I get up the IC, probably tomorrow.

Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous Miles Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:10 am

My drive to get a somewhat attractive though not overdoing it Celtic-esque warrior-type riding a horse in a kilt without looking ridiculous and holding the right kind of weapon and in the right pose is really annoying. Because it's impossible.
Ferrous Miles
Ferrous Miles
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:12 am

As well, I'm going to start this near the Ahe forest, on the western edge near Gurigas. And I think I'll start us off there as well because it'll make for good action... Ahe is very peaceful, and not disturbed by many things. But when man comes into Ahe, man is watched and even confronted (somewhat appropriately) by Umohe, who can communicate with humans.

And yes, that is impossible lol.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:14 am

Rain Maker OOC [Tiu/Etern] Lacy10

Name: Lacy Luvasi
Race: Priestess
From?: Luvaso Territory/ Otherworld

Personality: Quiet and charming, Lacy is a very dazzling woman. She's attentive and to-herself. When she opens up, she's a bit more talkative. Always kind and very polite; she holds beneath this surface a more interesting and powerful character waiting to unfold.

Power:
-Light
~Divinity: A spell allowing Lacy to define a person's true nature; allows her to decide if a person has good or dark intentions.
~Entrust: A spell allowing Lacy to transport a bit of information from her mind into someone else's via a blank object (usually an empty Journal page). Sometimes a person doesn't realize this memory/thought is in their minds until much later.
~Heavenly Wrath: A spell cast by Lacy; it creates a current of light energy that can shred an evil soul apart.
+Speed
+Evade
+Magic- Defense
+Grace

Weapon(s):
-Luvasi Rod
-Noh Bracelet
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female