FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rain Fall ~ Idea

2 posters

Go down

Rain Fall ~ Idea Empty Rain Fall ~ Idea

Post by Trinity Veritas Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:15 pm

What happens when a woman with nothing left to lose but the pills that lie in the bottom of her pockets, begging for her to be her next fix, stumbles into a man with the world laid right before his feet? What happens when a world composed of sex, drugs, and greed collides with the dimension of innocence? What happens when complete opposites attract to each other?

This is a story of two people falling and spiraling out of their comfort zones and completely out of their known world.
A girl living a lifestyle that most would find not worth living. Getting your fix in any form or fashion is the game, and looking out for your own back and trusting no one are the only rules. She always looks up to the sky each night and wishes upon her star that one day maybe, just maybe, she will be able to leave her state of life without ever looking back.
A boy who has such a bright future ahead of him, it would seem his whole life is set in stone in luxury. Though of course it comes with a price; he’s tied down to his studies constantly and feels the pressure of failing that future. Prestigious schools and million-air jobs surround him, breathing down his neck and bending his back. Can’t be too bad right? Something that could easily be handled? That is until he developed pain attacks that can only be settled by a certain substance.

Both find each other in their darkest hour. They each think they are only helping the other, but will they soon find out that they’re also using each other as a life line in this world? With hope buried deep inside the pits of their hearts, they’ll set out on a roller coaster of events that will either make them or break them.

So yeah, what do you think? I know it seems really “lovey-dovey” but hey--- there isn’t many out there and a change of scenery is always nice ^-^.
If you like, either leave a post here saying you want in, or just PM me, and I’ll set up a character sheet ASAP.
Trinity Veritas
Trinity Veritas
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Rain Fall ~ Idea Empty Re: Rain Fall ~ Idea

Post by EmbraceTheMadness Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:39 pm

Sounds intriguing actually. I think I would enjoy it. To play the girls sounds fun, but I would be flexible into either. Let me know whether you are interested, and tell me what I have to do. Very Happy

EmbraceTheMadness
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down