FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any takers?

2 posters

Go down

Any takers? Empty Any takers?

Post by Shadow Moonseye Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:08 pm

I've been having the urge to write something faster paced than most of the RPs I'm in right now. Unfortunately the usual people I collab with are rather busy, so I've decided to turn to a one on one.

I don't have a general story or anything yet, figured that I'd work that out with whoever wants to join. However, setting/genre wise I'm thinking Sci-fi or Zombie Apocalypse.

Prefer my partner plays a guy character, just in-case romance decides to show its face. But the plot won't be romance centric.

And...well, that's about it. Let me know if you're interested, and we can get to scheming.
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Any takers? Empty Re: Any takers?

Post by Eternity Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:13 pm

I would love to do a Zombie Apocalypse kind of thing; especially if it's got room for a bit of humor and horror all at once. I'm also willing to play a male this time- seeing as I have my little Zombie Hunter packed away in a secret box anyways lol
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Moonseye Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Hehe.

Alright, sweet. Sounds like a plan.

So, I guess first question is what kind of Zombies do we want? Do we want standard crawlers? Fast ones? Crawlers with a mix of specials?

If its the last one, I've got a few "specials" already created that I'd be willing to use here.
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:25 pm

I like the last one Smile
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Moonseye Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Alright sweet.

Here they are, let me know what you think:

Crawlers: Standard Zombie. These are the most common zombie class. They move at a slow, steady pace. They lack the ability to climb and show no signs of “intelligence”, they often mob with other Crawlers, traveling aimlessly until they catch sound of a human. They let loose a blood chilling moan, which serves as a call to other zombies in the immediate area that there is fresh meat to be had. They are often called crawlers, mobsters, and zed heads.

Screamers: These zombies have mutated in such a way that their typical moan is now a low frequency shriek. This scream causes nausea, loss of equilibrium, and overall renders the victim unable to move and utterly helpless. This leaves the screamers plenty of time to reach their prey and devour it without having to fend off struggles. They can be found mingling with crawlers, using them to disguise themselves. They are often called screamers, metal heads, shriekers, and banshees.

Stalkers: These zombies have retained nearly all motor function of their living form, thus allowing them to move much faster than the other zombie types. They are surprisingly stealthy; their prey often being unaware of their presence until the stalker has taken a bite. Stalkers appear to be the only completely mute class of zombie, having never been observed to make a sound. They show mild intelligence, being able to mimic human behaviors, such as opening doors or windows. They travel alone, or in pairs, but tend to keep their distance from other types. They are often called stalkers, creepers, and ghosts.

Throwers: These zombies appear to be quite harmless to the unwary observer, calmly collecting bones and breaking them, seeming to play much like a child does. They stab the bones into their bodies, apparently using their own flesh to carry and hold the broken bones. Only when one approaches do these seemingly docile zombies reveal their true nature. Flinging the bones with unnatural accuracy, they attack from afar, striking and wounding their prey. Once a person has been stabbed by a bone, they are considered infected and beyond help. They are often called throwers, Hammer Bros, crack shots, and bone boys.

Sleepers: This class of zombie is one of the most feared, for they are the stealthiest. They lie in wait for days, even weeks, appearing to be nothing more than another dead body littering the ground. They seem to gravitate towards buildings and other places the uninfected would seek shelter. They remain completely motionless until prey comes within reach when they then explode into a frenzied attack. They are often called sleepers, campers, land mines, doormats, and ankle biters.

~~~~~~~

And on that note, I must flee. A lightning storm just blew in and I don't want to risk a power surge. Hopefully I'll be back later tonight.
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Let's make an OOC: I have my character ready to post up for you. Smile
Eternity
Eternity