FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Anyone Really Love the Show...

+5
Sighlent
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Ragter the junior greeter
Lara
Mur
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Does Anyone Really Love the Show... Empty Does Anyone Really Love the Show...

Post by Mur Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:38 pm

Teen Titans?!
I used to be in a huge pro-boards thing all about role playing them, and I miss it to the point of me nearly crying. (<< Actually true. *sob*)
Since I'm such a dork, I just want to know if anyone likes/loves it as much as I do, and would be interesting in joining, had I made such a board. Kind of an interest check, because I really want to be able to play Starfire again! *cry*cry*
Mur
Mur
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Really Love the Show... Empty Re: Does Anyone Really Love the Show...

Post by Lara Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:21 am

Teen Titans was pretty awesome, up to a certain point, but I don't think I'd want to participate in a roleplay involving them. ^^;;

My favorite character was Starfire, as well~.
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Really Love the Show... Empty Re: Does Anyone Really Love the Show...

Post by Mur Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:31 am

Well, at least I know I'm not the only one, I suppose. If everyone sees it that way, though...
TT_TT
Mur
Mur
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:10 am

Eh...sorry Mur, I like Teen Titans, just not interested in...well, roleplaying as any of them. I do wish you luck in your endeavors to find those who will rp Teen Titans with you though.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mur Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Ah, no need to apologize. I still have hope! I searched a bit on proboards, and if I can't find it there, I'll make my own and search vigorously for others with my interest! :]
Those type of boards used to exist in a huge quantity, but now I suppose it'll just take a little more effort to get off the proverbial "ground", so to speak. Thanks for the luck, I think I might really, really need it.
Mur
Mur
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:42 pm

I loved Teen Titans. Also, I believe a Teen Titans RP would be interesting.

I CALL ROBIN!
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mur Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:41 pm

Hoorah! My pleas have been answered! I also enjoy playing Robin sometimes, but he's only my favorite guy character ever in existence...and I have the most experience with the inexperienced Starfire. I'm so happy! I made a board in the Advanced RP Interest check board, so you can post some plot/character development ideas there as well. ^_^
You have no idea how happy I am that I'm not alone in my quest for a Titan role play!
Mur
Mur
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:43 pm

Quick question, do you support the RobinXStarfire thing or not? In the series they seemed really flirty.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Actually in the actual comics Robin/Night Wing/Dick Grayson and Starfire do, I believe, get married. At least I do know that they have a daughter and her name is Nightstar.

As you can probably guess...I LOVED the TT. I don't think I really had a favorite as they were all unique and loveable in their own way. If we did do an RP I might just call Raven cause I think I could pull off the whole 'dark and gloomy the world is going to end on my birthday' ordeal. ^_^
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:16 pm

Ok so they were never married...Raven evidently went evil and killed the priest. But they did have a kid together!
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrius Frostglare Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Used to watch it for a while. I enjoyed the Raven storyline with her apocalyptic father and Slade was a good villain. Even so, the show never made it to my top favorites, but like many have stated, it was fun to watch.
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://adriusfrostglare.deviantart.com/  (Deviant Art profile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mur Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:59 pm

I'm a total StarfirexRobin/Koriand'rxDick supporter!! xD
I even read all the original comics I could snag off my Dad (big comic fanatic just like me) to see the marriage scene. They do have a daughter named Mar'i Grayson, and they could never get married, though they stay together.
Woot! We've got Raven, Starfire (mee), and Robin!! *squeal*
Oh I seriously love you all for this!
But I hate, hate, HATE when people center the role play around their "romancy" times and dramatic crap. Teen Titans has always been about justice first and romance last, and that's kinda how I play it as well. I do like to include just a bit of romance in there though, mixed in with a bit of good hearted humor if I may bring Bat Girl into the mix. I love making it awkward, because whenever I do end up tossing Babs into the story, she absolutely detests Robin for leaving she and Batman behind, and talks about how he must have a "thing for red-heads." *snigger*
For those of you who didn't know, Robin and Bat Girl got "together" a few times in the Batman comics, but it never worked out.
Mur
Mur
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mur Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:11 pm

For the record, if you happen to be interested in joining the role play I'll soon start once we've got ideas flowing, post here as the character you'd be willing to join as, and jot down a few plot ideas:

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/advanced-interest-checks-f23/am-i-seriously-the-only-one-t1007.htm

You see, I don't really like having to play the role of "evil master of the board and all who join it", but I do take authority and credit for the idea for a Teen Titans role play, as well as doing the menial task of "kicking others out" and "character acceptance". I hope you all like me as much as I like/LOVE you for taking the same interest as I. :]
Mur
Mur
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:10 pm

Alright there's been two double posts in this thread. Try to avoid those at all times. Post edits work just as well!

Any who, yeah looks like we've got a good start on a potential RP. I also prefer there to be a romance undertone instead of having it be the main story. But, I have a confession to make. I don't know a whole lot about the storyline. So if you can get me up to speed on the basics, I'm sure we can work things out. I mean, I know about Batman, Batgirl, Robin, and all the basics, but the stuff that's in the comics is what I'm in the dark about. I don't think I've ever read an actual comic in my life.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:20 pm

Lucian, try wikipedia. I use it all the time for quick plot de-confusion tactics. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:45 pm

Haha sounds good to me. Alright if there's something that comes up in the RP I'll just look it up there.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mur Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:10 am

I recommend taking a look at the animated series episodes from the fifth season. You can find all of them at megavideo.com, that's how I keep my fandom alive...well, with the help of comics as well. If you need a short summary, just ask and I'll give you everything you need to know in a flash! Very Happy
(proud Teen Titans fanatic)

EDIT:
Oy, oy! I feel as if I should be starting an OOC of some sort, so who needs a character reservation? I'll still need you to fill out character sheets, though. Sorry. Plot and back-story, and...just about everything else will be there when it's done, so tell me now so I know who's who. ^_^
Mur
Mur
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:35 am

Teen Titans: I use to watch that ALL the time. But I don't anymore, ever since I moved out of the house and into the new one I share with my mom. She and I only have like four channels now LOL. Sucks to be me? Definitely.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:12 am

Thanks Mur, I'd love to watch the whole series. Oh, and I'd like to reserve Robin. Of course I'll have to watch a few episode so I can get the feel of Robin's personality.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mur Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:51 am

Aha, no, thank YOU and everyone else who earnestly wants to join. :]
I trust this'll be a really fun experience.
*is currently working under horrible conditions*
As it seems, my darling compie (computer) caught a damn virus. I immediately felt the need to "Axe it up", but then I remembered that's not really a conventional way to defeat those damned Hellish hackers and still intend to go online with said axe inserted device. I have a really good virus protection program, but the downside is it does not run scans autononymously. Manual scans are the worst, but the system I've got is the best on the market. Contradictions suck crap-sicles. Anyhow, I'll try and wait for others to reserve their characters before enduring the long, long journey to create an OOC board. Oh, and Robin is officially reserved, alongside Starfire.
Happy I could help! Would I be so terribly mistaken if I assumed you and I were and are fast friends? : D
Mur
Mur
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:22 pm

I call RAVEN!

The magnificent!

Smile
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mur Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:26 pm

Raven hath been reserved! ^_^
I seriously can't thank you all enough. I just hope someone will join as Beast Boy and Cyborg too...
We already have a Slade.
Mur
Mur
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Sure...you just have to do some serious recruiting!

-Ponders changing her avatar and signature to Raven-

Smile
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mur Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Well, if it wouldn't be too much trouble...
Could you guys do some advertisement as well? I mean, I'll probably be spending the next few hours working on the OOC, so if you could put up a board or some such thing? I'm not trying to nag, and I've posted two boards, soon to be three, about TT already. I had an idea...you know how we used to be on all different sorts of RP websites and were invited here by Fate? If we could get Fate's permission, we could go scan our old websites for people interested in playing Teen Titans, and if they're good enough role players, we could invite them here! Once again, with Fate's permission. I'm not trying to break any rules, of course. I'll PM her, and once I've got her word on it, I'll tell you all if it's all right for us to go with that.
First, though, I should get all of your views on it, shouldn't I? ^_^
Sooo...what do you think?
Mur
Mur
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:53 pm

I think I could try that...

-Puts on super dark cape-

I'm off!!!

Super Hero
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mur Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:18 pm

PERMISSION GRANTED, Y'ALL!
Now go! Find us a Cyborg and Beast Boy, or anyone else you want! Be sure to tell them OC's are welcome!!
FANTASM!
Mur
Mur
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercia Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:51 pm

Thank you Mur for the PM on RPG!

I'd like to reserve Terra!

I now have the time to devote to such a plot and I looooove TerraxBeast Boy, I just think they are too cute together Smile

Oh and will this be going by the animated series or the comics? If so, which comic?
Mercia
Mercia
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by [Soma] Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:04 pm

I am willing to play BB (BeastBoy) I always enjoyed his comedy acts.
[Soma]
[Soma]
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercia Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:21 pm

YAY! I have my BB!! Smile
Mercia
Mercia
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mur Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:26 pm

OH JOY!! Terra AND Beast Boy?!
Reservations ABOUND!!
Based upon both the television series and some parts of the comics, love. Everyone actually has real NAMES now and such like:
Starfire = Kory Anders, Robin = Dick Grayson, Beast Boy = Garfield Logan, etc.
It's actually after the events in Trouble in Tokyo movie, and as it seems both Slade and Terra have returned to life, and Slade's stolen the magic ink left over from Brushogun to create his own minions. If you want to know more about Slade and the plot, you'll need to PM our DJ Agenda. He came up with the plot, and he's playing Slade. So, if you'd like Terra to rejoin the Titans or just catch up with Slade again, you'll need to talk to him. ^_^
So happy you've joined us Mercia! Now all we need is a Cyborg, and we can get down to business!
Mur
Mur
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next