FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love That Follows You | OOC

Go down

The Love That Follows You | OOC Empty The Love That Follows You | OOC

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Role-play to commence with TimeOfTheEye aka Tote.

Title:
*Will be edited later with an IC URL link.

Theme:
Obsession
The Story:

An unattainable love affair embodied when 'Death' met his beloved mortal. Yearning time and space to become one, he found it could only occur during the very last breaths, the mere seconds as the mortal’s life passed between dimensions. It doesn’t matter the time they must wait or the loneliness and suffering they eternally endured. Their love runs deep and neither cast the other from mind, body or soul. This love will follow them through each of the mortal’s graves and yet…how long can this vicious cycle last?

A passionate doctor initially receiving a particular patient under his care to diagnose and cure, is inevitably engrossed and captivated with his patient in many ways. The logical doctor might later face terrible tribulation if he dare passes his boundaries as a doctor and ordinary mortal meant only to seek mortal companionship. The one he dares take chances on holds deadly bonds with one mightier than himself and the messenger Grim Reap.

Thus, the bright yet disturbed young woman receiving care from this passionate doctor is oblivious to the severity of her condition. She wishes for nothing more than permanent silence which she feels she deserves given her horrid dreams and fragmented memories of a personified 'Death' which grant her nothing but insufferable agony—most of which is self inflicted.

While receiving care from her doctor, few choices are open. She either endures interviews with her doctor or partakes in endless solitude. She slowly accepts interviews and becomes acquainted with interpersonal relationships. However, her distressing existence only deteriorates as those around her meet implausible termination while her lovely doctor and lethal fascination for the personified Death come toe to toe.

Her life, her love and her body have become nothing more than a tug-of-war.
Rules:
*Rules are subject to change.

• The forum's IC rules should generally apply.
  • More rules will be added if need be.
Character Skeleton:
Spoiler:

Character List:
*Setup: Character name with linked picture | Character role with linked profile | Played by (member name)

Last edited by Zero on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Love That Follows You | OOC Empty Re: The Love That Follows You | OOC

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Sweet!

Name: Doctor Edward Walker
Bio: A trained psychiatrist, Edward has been practicing medicine for about 5 years now. Although still fairly new to the profession, he's highly regarded among his peers as a reliable doctor. Extremely dedicated to his work, he is very empathetic yet level-headed. He use to have a laid-back approach when first starting out, developing long-lasting relationships with his patients. But that changed when one of his patients, a delusional schizophrenic, got too close and ended up harming him and killing the patient's mother. After having his conduct reviewed by the board of directors, he has tightened the reign on his emotions and tends to keep patients and people in general at a distance.

His motivations for becoming a doctor in the first place was his older sister. When he was 14, his sister, Abigail, whom he'd been very close to, ran away from home. Her sudden disappearance tore his family apart, and his mother and father never stopped looking for her. So, when they found her living on the streets a few years later, it seemed all would be well again, and Abby seemed happy to be home. Normalcy and love returned to the home, and Abigail laughed and spent time with them all having fun and enjoying life. It was as if she'd never run away and nobody ever spoke about the incident. That is until one fateful September morning, when Edward was just 16 years old, Abigail sat up in her room and without any provocation, took her own life with a bullet to the head. No note was left and a shocked sorrow descended upon the family once again. Dr. Walker's desire to understand and help his patients is fueled by a deep-seated need to comprehend his sister's actions.

Appearance: Lean and lightly muscular with a tall and broad shouldered physique, Dr. Walker has kind eyes and solemn features, thin lips and a long nose, with dark eyebrows and short black hair.

The Love That Follows You | OOC Cusack6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Awesome character sheet. Is there anything else we need to go over before we start? ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Nothing that I can think of right now, lolz. So I guess that means I will be putting up an IC soon. Is there anything you would like to add or anything like that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Not at this time, no. I'm eager to get started! =D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:57 pm

Yeah! Haha, well the IC URL is posted which means the start of the role-play has commenced! Hooray! Haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:01 pm

Woohoo! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:54 pm

Alright there, hope my opening is to your satisfaction. I'm thinking a few hours have passed since she was brought into the intensive care unit of the hospital. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:29 pm

Yeah fine that's perfect. I can hardly wait to get writing on a response. Wonderful job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:26 pm

I think I'm just crazy, lolz, but that last post nearly made me cry! I think I was too much in it, haha. I felt so sorry for her, lolz, haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:57 pm

It's very beautifully written. I can just feel the emotions running through her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Nice post. It's interesting and unexpected. I thought I might know what your character would do, but perhaps he isn't so easy to figure out, lolz, coolz. I'll have fun creating a response and continuation to this story/role-play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:59 pm

I wonder what his notes say, lolz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Oh! XP *smacks my forehead!* Hang on a sec! I was so tired earlier, I forgot to put it in my post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down