FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webcammin' It Up!

+13
Kædai
Igraine
Kathryn Lacey
Eternity
Loki
Ehoron
Inerio
Fluff
Scarlet_Rivers
Gunneh
Drako11
Sighlent
Fate Flyer
17 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Webcammin' It Up! - Page 6 Empty Re: Webcammin' It Up!

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:35 am

Did anyone watch mine? Sad It was such a pain for to make for you guuuys... Razz *throws her iMovie HD out the window for messing up her computer*

Kædai - Weiss made all our staff signatures (and the background for our avatar), and Kalon made all the staff avatar people. Smile

Lol karaoke? Shocked I've never done that, and I don't plan to start now! Sweat Drop
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:13 pm

I know, now that it has been mentioned, Ryona is going to try to keep me on the webcam doing some sort of Karaoke. And she will get a bit fat NO FREAKIN' WAY! ☁

Edit: @ Fate: Ryona and I did watch your video and laughed at some of your questions from those books...but you skipped a question for some reason Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:26 pm

W00t! GO RYONA! Lol I hope to see you doing karaoke, Silvone! ^^

Hehe aw, glad you guys enjoyed that lol.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:50 pm

I wanna see that too! Haha
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:54 pm

Silvone Elestahr wrote:NO FREAKIN' WAY! ☁

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:48 am

Wow... No one has uploaded any videos for a long time, and most of the videos that were shown here have been deleted. I finally get DSL, and I can't watch most of them because they're gone.

:: sniffles ::

I'm kind of tempted to do the karaoke video... even though I'm nervous and not a particularly good singer...

I think Ryona should sing for sure, though. Doesn't she have perfect pitch?

If her singing voice is anything like her speaking voice, I think she'd be great. Seriously, Ryona. Your speaking voice is awesome.

{EDIT}

I sucked up my courage, and I decided to do it. I made a YouTube account just for this one video, but yeah.

Kathryn Sings... Badly

While I was trying to decide what to sing... I came across the idea that maybe we could also, eventually, post our best dance routine for this thread?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:24 am

Kathryn...

O.O

That's really great! Seriously, I'm impressed! You have a good voice. You should try to do something with it. You're nothing to laugh at. I enjoyed it. It takes guts to put something like that up, and even more to let a bunch of weirdos like FOG (myself included Razz) know about it. You should also talk to DJ Agenda and ask to guest host sometime on his show -- your voice is perfect for radio.

<3
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:31 am

Wow, well done! I certainly wouldn't be able to work up the courage to (A) sing in front of people *shiver* and (B) post it online! *flinch*
Yaaay for Kathryn! cheers

I thought you did a pretty good job, especially under the circumstances. Nod
I'm a decent singer I suppose--that is, I can certainly carry a tune... I just would never be able to sing in front of anybody on my own... unless I caught them by surprise or something. Twisted Evil
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:41 am

Danger, my voice isn't perfect for radio. I don't have a deep, sultry yet fun voice. It's just... a voice... Just like my looks, it's nothing remarkable.

Thanks for sucking up to me, though. It made me feel less retarded for posting the video.

Kalon, I actually redid the video several times before posting it. There would always end up being a mistake in wording, too long a pause, or the video would stop due to memory being full or something. I guess I have the same problem with photography in that I need to take a bunch of different pictures until I get one with which I'm satisfied. XD

My posting my video has gotten Misery to consider posting his own. He's a talented singer, and I hope that he'll do it. I also hope that more people on FoG post their videos, too.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:01 am

Sucking up? Psh!

Suck on deez! :: makes obscene gesture ::

Seriously, I imagined it being bad, so I was surprised when it wasn't. It was good -- honest opinion!

Yeah, get Misery to post one, that way I can put him on my ladder! Razz

ps- you sound like this lady disc jockey on one of my local radio stations, and she doesn't have a deep, sultry yet fun voice.
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:48 pm

That's weird. I don't ever imagine my voice being good for radio or anything like that. I don't really like it all that much, but I don't know very many people who do like their own voices, so meh...

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:22 pm

You sing beautifully! I don't know about me singing, I'm quite out of practice and have no idea what I would sing to you guys...
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Psh... I've never had any training, so seriously... You'd do much better than me. Besides, if your speaking voice is any indication, I think you'd do great. I think you have a really pretty speaking voice.

You don't have to post a video this instant. You can take a few days to try some songs, and you can decide which one you think suits your voice best. That's what I did when I heard about the karaoke thing. I was going to sing Vienna Teng's "The Tower," but they didn't have it at the party. Because I have Jewel's CD, I decided to go with that this time, too.

Seriously, though... I want to hear you sing!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:09 pm

She's not going to do it. She is the most self-conscious(I'm sure I spelled that one wrong) person I know.

I, however, will grace you all with my grand, oral story telling abilities!!!!

No...not really grand at all...but I did surprise myself once.

There are two stories that my brother told me once, rather humorous and...off-the-wall stories that are really fun to tell. But they are usually more fun to tell in person, since I won't be able to actually see your reactions.
I need to write it all out for myself, at least in outline form, because it has been years since I've told them. Once I've got it refreshed in my mind, I will tell my stories to the webcam Very Happy

I may actually be reading it, at least notes of it, even though it is better not to. But it should, hopefully, work the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:12 pm

Aww. That's lame. Ryona needs to gain some self-confidence! ((You spelled self-conscious correctly, btw.))

It'll be fun to hear your story telling. Maybe we could do that instead of singing since I was the only one brave enough to do it. =\

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:03 am

Yea sorry...Apart from being self-conscious, I tend to not want to put up videos of myself. My general rule is that "If I do not want my employer, professor, or someone else of authority to see it, then it should not go on the internet."

I've had a lot of cleaning up to do since I only very recently made up that rule Razz
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:06 am

Well... It's not like you're doing drugs or anything. You're just singing.

I'm actually thinking about showing off my awesome dance moves... It only know one dance for one song, but it's sooo much fun. XD

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:10 am

I know, but I still wouldn't want them to watch it, and if I don't want certain people to watch it then it shant go onto the internet. It's a shame Youtube doesn't have a set up where only subscribers can watch videos. Then I might be more willing to.

I've had issues with stalkers in the past and that is another reason I'm a bit over protective about such things. That and I'm just overprotective in general Smile

Edit: Who knows, I may suck it up and do it. I could always post it up and take it down after a few weeks.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:32 am

Maybe I'm so open because I've never had the whole stalker issue? Then again, maybe I have had a stalker, but that person was so good at it that I was never the wiser.

You could do that. I mean... if you look through this thread, the majority of videos that were posted have been removed by their users. You could do the same thing.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:11 am

I was looking up songs on myspace Karaoke, and I've found my artist of choice. I grew up listening to Alanis Morrisette, but I had all but forgotten about her in recent years. Now its a matter of choosing a song...I'm stuck between the classic and doable Ironic, the soothing soprano of Uninvited, or going all out with my man hating and sing You Oughta Know.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:13 am

Well, why don't you sing all three to yourself, and decide which one a) suits your voice the best and b) is the most fun for you?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:19 am

Ironic will sound best with my voice, You Oughta Know will be most fun but sound like crap, and Uninvited will sound good only if I practice A LOT before I do the actual video. My range is out of date, the old woman that I am Razz You are right, I will practice all three and make Silv judge!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:21 am

Making Silvone judge sounds like a really good plan. Maybe Taeo can help him. heheheh

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:29 pm

I'm telling you, I just don't have that good of a voice. And I'm long out of practice....but here is. I went with something different. This is take one, I just went with it...and forgive me for idling during the breaks, but I didn't want to get up and dance Smile
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:01 pm

I'm so glad you did it! You totally did a way better job than me, and I really like your voice. I think that song really suits your voice well as far as I can tell. The old time, jazzy sound works really well. I think you lied about not having a good voice, or you really don't have a very good perception of it.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:03 pm

Probably not a good perception lol, because I honestly am just not a fan of myself. I thought you sounded better! Thank you though, I do love me some 40's Smile If I owned an Ella Fitzgerald CD I'd be going crazy.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:08 pm

I honestly think you sounded just like her. Sometimes I was wondering who was really singing. Good job Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Ryona, Is that a hint to Silvone? ^o_~^

BTW, do you pronounce your name as ree-OH-nuh, or have I just been doing it wrong in my head the whole time?

Silvone, I'm glad you agree with me that her voice is great! I've never actually heard that song before Ryona sang it, but I still think she did a great job.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Not bad at all, Ryona. Saying that you don't have that good of a voice is pretty inaccurate, in my opinion. It already has a pleasant ring, and I think a bit of voice training could turn out quite a lovely sound. Well, I'm not very good with compliments, but that was a convoluted way of saying that I thought you did well, and that you should be more proud of your voice.

If you feel so inclined, you guys should post your karaoke stuff here, as well, since I'm trying to get the thread noticed a bit and draw in FOG's musical talent. Having a couple of videos up might inspire others to post up their singing, music, etc.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Good job, Ryona! You didn't even seem very nervous! Clap
There's room for improvement, sure, but it's far from terrible. Very Happy
I think you've got a lot of potential. ^^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum