FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of The Gods: The Multi-Universal and Multi-Dimensional Martial Arts Tournament

Go down

Which do you like?

The Land of The Gods: The Multi-Universal and Multi-Dimensional Martial Arts Tournament Votele100%The Land of The Gods: The Multi-Universal and Multi-Dimensional Martial Arts Tournament Voteri10 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Land of The Gods: The Multi-Universal and Multi-Dimensional Martial Arts Tournament Votele100%The Land of The Gods: The Multi-Universal and Multi-Dimensional Martial Arts Tournament Voteri10 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Land of The Gods: The Multi-Universal and Multi-Dimensional Martial Arts Tournament Votele1050%The Land of The Gods: The Multi-Universal and Multi-Dimensional Martial Arts Tournament Voteri10 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Land of The Gods: The Multi-Universal and Multi-Dimensional Martial Arts Tournament Votele1050%The Land of The Gods: The Multi-Universal and Multi-Dimensional Martial Arts Tournament Voteri10 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

The Land of The Gods: The Multi-Universal and Multi-Dimensional Martial Arts Tournament Empty The Land of The Gods: The Multi-Universal and Multi-Dimensional Martial Arts Tournament

Post by Sirlottawin Wed May 23, 2012 9:21 pm

I am but a mere messenger speaking to you all on behalf of the gods that supervise all possible universes and dimensions. The gods, who created us all, guide my tongue and speak through me. Listen well.

Every being in any plane of existence is invited to join The First Multi-Universal and Multi-Dimensional Martial Arts Tournament. The gods have promised to grant any one wish to the victor.
This means you can create/use any character you wish: human, angel, alien, rock star, doctor, robot, doesn't matter. Whatever your mind can create. If your character wins, your character will be granted any wish he/she/it wants.

You can choose to enter as a combatant for the tournament or a spectator in the audience. Either way you are welcome to RP. Combatants may use anything to fight: weapons, magic, you name it.

All you need to join is post a character name. Do feel free to explore the world, though. RP away. =)
I will select who fights who at random.

In every city of every country of every planet in every dimension or universe, a blue portal shall appear in the dead center of the city's capitol building. The creation of these portals will at first destroy everything within a mile radius of it. The god's are indifferent to the deaths this may cause. You would all do well to stay out of this blast zone.

Immediately after this blast, the portals will be safe to use for passage into The Land of The Gods. Upon entry, you will be greeted by The Guardian of The Land, a man in shining, golden armor. Tell The Guardian your name/alias and you will be officially entered into the tournament.

The Land of The Gods is spatially infinite and magical. The Land of The Gods is a place full of what pleasure-seeking beings find most desirable. Music, food, fun, dancing, sex, video games, whatever your heart desires can be found here, for a price...
Sirlottawin
Sirlottawin
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

The Land of The Gods: The Multi-Universal and Multi-Dimensional Martial Arts Tournament Empty Re: The Land of The Gods: The Multi-Universal and Multi-Dimensional Martial Arts Tournament

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 9:38 pm

I've moved this to the Out of Character Interest Check board. Our rules state that Out of Character discussion is not allowed in the In Character boards. Since you are new here, you might want to familiarize yourself with our rules. They can be found in the toolbar at the top, below the banner. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me or another moderator.

Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

The Land of The Gods: The Multi-Universal and Multi-Dimensional Martial Arts Tournament Empty Re: The Land of The Gods: The Multi-Universal and Multi-Dimensional Martial Arts Tournament

Post by Sirlottawin Wed May 23, 2012 9:39 pm

D'oh! Sorry about that. I was looking for the forumwide rules. Thanks for the help.
Sirlottawin
Sirlottawin
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 9:43 pm

You are welcome! I would also suggest making a welcome thread, so that we can all get to know you better, and vice versa Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down