FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little something I thought I'd share (While taking a break from yardwork)

5 posters

Go down

Just a little something I thought I'd share (While taking a break from yardwork) Empty Just a little something I thought I'd share (While taking a break from yardwork)

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:36 pm

The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Just a little something I thought I'd share (While taking a break from yardwork) Empty Re: Just a little something I thought I'd share (While taking a break from yardwork)

Post by IWroteASongForYou Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Yeah, I saw that video, pretty amazing stuff...though it's kinda annoying they seemingly made a video just to show themselves off.
IWroteASongForYou
IWroteASongForYou
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Just a little something I thought I'd share (While taking a break from yardwork) Empty Re: Just a little something I thought I'd share (While taking a break from yardwork)

Post by The Ghost Writer Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:47 pm

I just saw this in my Yahoo news panel and said "Get the F- outta here!" xD

So I clicked it and watched the vid in the article to satisfy my doubting curiosity. I was quite surprised at what I watched, I'll just leave it at. Wink
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:07 pm

IWroteASongForYou wrote:Yeah, I saw that video, pretty amazing stuff...though it's kinda annoying they seemingly made a video just to show themselves off.

If I had that level of understanding of astrophysics when I was 12 I would have showed off the same. Hell I do now although in a different subject, the physics stuff kinda flies over my head to be honest. I am a dumb gear-head after all.

Besides a little pride never hurt anyone.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:54 am

Okay... that article just reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwechBl2S5w&feature=relmfu
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://renetr3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down