FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need someone to draw/animate for web comic

Go down

Need someone to draw/animate for web comic Empty Need someone to draw/animate for web comic

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:17 am

My friend and I have created two fairly amusing ideas for use as web comics.

The first a take on superhero and super villain comics. Instead of following the superhero or villain around (with the exception of Captain Awesome), we follow around the office workers of an insurance claims office. Captain Awesome works there, and everyone likes to fuck with him for his need to leave when there is a disturbance. The reasons they make him swallow range from irritable bowel syndrome to attending the abortion of the transvestite thai hooker he slept are the stuff of office legend. This is mostly about normal people dealing with the annoyances of being in a superhero world.

The second idea is frankly that Steven King quote, 'get's his mother fucking money,' for anything and everything. He interacts with rivals such as James Patterson (truce pending), Tom Clancy, John Grisham (law suits are being filed), and his on again off again love interest Danielle Steel. He is business partners with Disney, who is run by a Mickey Mouse that is close to the South Park version, and they both have a rising new rival Stephanie Meyer. Not only is she a blight upon the literary world, but more importantly, her vampire idea is stolen off King's Salem's Lot, and interfering with Disney's Jonas Brothers for the tween market.

Back to top Go down

Need someone to draw/animate for web comic Empty Re: Need someone to draw/animate for web comic

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:03 am

I can draw but I don't think I have that kind of time to devote. Cool idea, though! Nod
I would read it. xD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Need someone to draw/animate for web comic Empty Re: Need someone to draw/animate for web comic

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:01 pm

Thanks. I will keep looking then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down