FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animate Me

3 posters

Go down

Animate Me Empty Animate Me

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:13 pm

I got this idea from the Persona video game series, though this RP won't have anything to do with it. I just really liked the high school life aspect of it.

Okay, so this RP will basically be an Anime style High School RP. There will be no fantasy, which means no creatures, races other than humans, or magic. Any attributes or activities that your character possesses/participates in will not go beyond what one can do in real life. There is no set plot or storyline other than everyone will be students in the same Japanese High School. Anyone is welcome to join. So, let's see what we can make of this. It sounds a little dull written out, but that just means everyone will have to be really creative with their characters!
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Animate Me Empty Re: Animate Me

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:15 pm

(Breaking the double post rule, I know. Sorry!)

Alright, so it's obvious hardly anyone is interested in this so I'm going to open up the concept to suggestions. If anyone has an idea to add to the concept, go ahead and let me know. I really wanna do this RP, but it's no fun with only myself :S
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:26 pm

Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth wrote:It sounds a little dull written out, but that just means everyone will have to be really creative with their characters!

Not to be rude, but that kinda sealed the deal for me. Most people, I think, would prefer to be super-creative on their own stories, rather than expending it trying to flesh out other people's ideas. I mean, adapting to what people want is one thing, but the way you wrote that makes it sound like your placing the onus of creativity on the RPers, rather than you, the writer/DM/GM/whatever you wanna call it. :\

Anyway, that's just my two cents.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:45 pm

Oh well I didn't mean it like that. All the RPs I make I like to give everyone an equal say in the way the RP operates. My job as creator would just be to say yes or no to these ideas, as well as the people involved are welcome to deny ideas I have to put into the RP.

It's been a while since I've RPed so it'll take me a short while to get back in the groove of things. Once again, I apologize if that's what everyone was thinking, but it wasn't what I meant.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:10 pm

Hrm... I'm tempted to join this solely for the sake of a picture I just found.

So tell me, would this be acceptable?

Animate Me De3fe9d17e427720918a341beb4bba041242642955_full

I submit that it IS possible to train a lion AND to be an awesome ninja, therefore... Razz
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:39 pm

Awesome. I'm changing the rules.

THIS IS NOW A HIGH SCHOOL THAT TRAINS FIGHTERS OF ALL TYPES.

Though it will contain a regular High School Itinerary, so there will still be regular courses. It will also still follow the rules of a Japanese school. Basically, half of the day consists of normal classes and the other half is when you train. I find your character concept acceptable, but the lion is not allowed on school grounds, and you'd have to come up with some sort of 'class' where you train with beast companions.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:00 am

So... if it is normal life stuff with no fantasy or magic what purpose is there for training these fighters?
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:36 pm

I wasn't really thinking when I made this RP idea. I'm calling it off. But I am trying to think of a new one so say posted.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down