FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity's Halloween Merchandise!

Go down

Eternity's Halloween Merchandise!  Empty Eternity's Halloween Merchandise!

Post by Eternity Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:39 pm

SO, as an extra way to make cash-o, I decided to try and do some Halloween stuff to sell, mostly jack-o-lanterns, pumpkin carvings, and pumpkin painting (painting on pumpkers, durr). And I thought I'd gladly share with my fellow FoGgers what I be doing with my free time and absent-minded imagination.

Now, first off, I haven't carved pumpkins in about seven years. So, cut me a break, I feel pretty proud. Apparently it was good enough that I sold five before I was finished with my first one because the basic Jack-O-Lantern is pretty popular to buy for kids. XD

So yeah.

MY FIRST JACK-O-LANTERN IN YEARS!:

Eternity's Halloween Merchandise!  100_1813
-
Eternity's Halloween Merchandise!  100_1814

More to come!!!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Eternity's Halloween Merchandise!  Empty Re: Eternity's Halloween Merchandise!

Post by Eternity Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:43 pm

My second one. Not so pleased, this pumpkin was rougher to work with. The rind was like.... three inches thick almost, and it was hard to carve. Plus it came with a lot of scratches so I had to make jagged marks, thin the rind, and had some accidents with breaking and whatnot. But all and all, it worked fairly well. It also didn't get dark enough in the house before I sold it, so I did the best I could and stuck a candle in its head anyway ^.^

Eternity's Halloween Merchandise!  100_1816

It doesn't quite catch all the details... does it... hm... On our left side, the pumpkin's right, it's smile turns into kind of a crooked smirk and pulls up into a manner that the smile itself is carved up and connects with the shape a cheek would make- the crease- in such an expression. There is also a scar that runs over the left eye of the pumpkin, our right. All over the pumpkin are claw-marks and x-shaped scar carvings.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down