FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show Me Your Costumes ((Cosplays, Halloween, Renaissance, etc.))!

+2
Sighlent
Kathryn Lacey
6 posters

Go down

Show Me Your Costumes ((Cosplays, Halloween, Renaissance, etc.))! Empty Show Me Your Costumes ((Cosplays, Halloween, Renaissance, etc.))!

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:00 am

Well, Halloween is only one week away, and I think it's about time a thread like this was made.

This was just inspired by Halloween. However, I think it would be great if people posted their costume pictures from year around. Maybe you went to a comicon or an anime festival? Did you go to a Renaissance Fair? Post your pictures here!

All of my costume pictures are posted here in Sighlent's Halloween 2009 thread.

The point of this thread is to reveal to all of FoG your Costumes! What I mean by this is the fully complete version with all of the pieces of the outfit, all of the bits of make-up, and all of the accessories you were able to acquire.

You don't have to have some amazing costume to post it here. You could have bought it from Wal-Mart for all I care. Just because a costume is affordable doesn't mean you can't pull it off wonderfully!

When you guys get pictures of your fully realized costumed selves, be sure to post the pictures here!

Because I have dial-up, and I am going to urge you to resize your pictures to be no more than 600x600 pixels. It also makes sense to resize your pictures so the forum itself doesn't cut off part of the width!

Last edited by Kathryn Lacey on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:57 am; edited 3 times in total

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Show Me Your Costumes ((Cosplays, Halloween, Renaissance, etc.))! Empty Re: Show Me Your Costumes ((Cosplays, Halloween, Renaissance, etc.))!

Post by Sighlent Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:50 am

I already made a thread like this Kathryn. Shocked
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Show Me Your Costumes ((Cosplays, Halloween, Renaissance, etc.))! Empty Re: Show Me Your Costumes ((Cosplays, Halloween, Renaissance, etc.))!

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:48 pm

Yes, but I recently decided this thread can be for all costumes throughout the year, from Halloween to Comicons and everything in between. I just need to edit my first post to say that. ^^_^^

Now, I've edited the first post. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrius Frostglare Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:08 pm

I am, admittedly, VERY late to this party, but... I feel I should share.

Show Me Your Costumes ((Cosplays, Halloween, Renaissance, etc.))! Image-6DEE_4B2AA995

This costume was made on a budget, and unfortunately that means it is a bit less glorious than what I had wished. The robes were made with the help of my mother, but the staff (Winterlord) and makeup were all me. This is Adrius Frostglare from WoW, my main and "captain" of my RP crew. It took perhaps a month of work to make it, though it was a few hours every other day. I feel very proud of it... and someday, when I have the resources and skill, I will construct a new, improved version.

Last edited by Adrius Frostglare on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Modified picture.)
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://adriusfrostglare.deviantart.com/  (Deviant Art profile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:52 am

That's actually really cool. I could never have made my own costume. I bought everything for it. When I go to the Renaissance Fair in May in Des Moines, I'm going to get updated pictures of my costume and of my friend Laura's costume. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_End Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:43 am

I'll just leave this here.

Show Me Your Costumes ((Cosplays, Halloween, Renaissance, etc.))! Link1

(Disclaimer: Not me.)
The_End
The_End
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:43 am

Even without being you, that's AWESOME!!! xDDD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:04 pm

That is an awesome costume, but this thread is to show us the costumes of FoG's members, not to store random Google images of people you've never met. I could understand if maybe you created the costume or if it was a friend of yours, but yeah. Just for future reference.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:21 pm

I can't believe I never posted here.
My family takes Halloween pretty seriously. Every year, we have a big party out in the front yard...the only requirement is to dress up, and scary. Costumes shown here I either helped with creating or doing makeup.

Silvone and I, Undead Groom and Mrs. Lovett:
Show Me Your Costumes ((Cosplays, Halloween, Renaissance, etc.))! 13834_804357025011_10035471_48771194_1398348_n

Closeup of the makeup (I did both):
Show Me Your Costumes ((Cosplays, Halloween, Renaissance, etc.))! 13834_804357034991_10035471_48771196_4509787_n

My full costume and best friend Zombie...I mean Sherri
Show Me Your Costumes ((Cosplays, Halloween, Renaissance, etc.))! 13342_1136959231874_1464167856_30324289_2796136_n

Close up of Silvone
Show Me Your Costumes ((Cosplays, Halloween, Renaissance, etc.))! 13834_804357000061_10035471_48771191_6303282_n

Family shot (Sherri pre-zombie attack, Silvone and I, our niece [did her makeup too] and my brother [did his make up as well]:
Show Me Your Costumes ((Cosplays, Halloween, Renaissance, etc.))! 13834_804357094871_10035471_48771206_8196354_n
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Nice! I saw some of these pictures when you posted them in Sighlent's Halloween thread. I really think you pulled off Mrs. Lovette really well.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:15 am

Thanks Kathryn Smile I really wish I had another reason to dress up, but alas Halloween only comes once a year...

And I have few friends, and none 1. throw parties 2. get married 3. do anything else that requires dressing up.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:44 am

I know how that goes. I have like... two good friends who would invite me to things like that, and neither of them are getting married or throwing parties. =3

Of course, there's always the upcoming Renaissance Fair. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down