FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOKoR Artbook

4 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

TOKoR Artbook  - Page 2 Empty Re: TOKoR Artbook

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:18 pm

*squee!* Xander love! heart And I'm very flattered that you've been showing my art around. ^.^

I adore Alex, I really do, but Xander... *drroooool* He's just such a personality.

And...Benoit? >.> Hmmmmmm.... I was thinking of doing a fanservice poster of Stephanie next. I hadn't even considered Benoit, but now that I start imagining it...lighting a cigarette dangling from his lips, with a loosened tie... Goodness... It must be done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:14 pm

OH MY GAWD DON'T YOU DARE. I asked why the hell she liked Benoit out of everyone, and I told her to try staring at Xander a little more. I refuse to let you feed this irrational obsession of hers. What we need is more Eric. And more Xander. More of them both.

I approve of Stephanie's upcoming poster very much.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2851668/1/The_Other_Kind_of_Roomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:13 pm

Oh, alright. Razz Well, here's a sketch for her anyways.

Benoit Fanservice Sketch

I'm not happy with it and I shoulda just given him his sunglasses or something. For the first time, drawing Benoit was difficult. =(

*shrugs* On to Stephanie! ^.^

Last edited by TimeOfTheEye on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:42 pm

... She just printed it out.

What have you done, Time? What have you unleashed? :'(
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:08 pm

Nothing! Heehee! They're YOU'RE characters! You started it! XD *can't stop laughing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:36 pm

OH GOD YOU'RE RIGHT! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

Alright, next scene, we get a car crash. No more Agents. Nahhh, I couldn't do that. They've got a plane to catch! TO THE SKY!
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Ohmygosh! I almost had a heart attack at the thought! *wails dramatically* Not the Agents!

Giggle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:25 pm

Agency Mile High Club

Hehehe! Here is Stephanie and Jason in the corporate jet bathroom. The scene hasn't happened in the role-play yet, but I got excited and decided to draw it. As always, he's uncertain and wary of her - probably because she mixes bites and scratches along with her gropes and kisses...and of course, she's his boss, heh - and she's smooching at his neck. Poor, poor Jason... tehehehe.

The hand on the mirror is a very dominant posture, in my personal opinion, so it was important for me to have her doing that AS WELL as kissing his neck. I drew this at least 5 times trying to get the angle and body right for that posing. >,< Stephanie's head still doesn't look right to me, but overall, I'm very pleased with how this turned out.

Also, I added the little comic strip of the lavatory door locking because otherwise, it's very hard to tell that they're in a plane bathroom. Heh. Also, this is the first time I've drawn Jason's face on a frontal view without him making a weird anime face - you can actually see his features this time.

Stephanie Fanservice Poster

And here's Stephanie's fanservice poster. I was going to put a couch or chair or something behind her, but then I would have needed to color it and I wanted this to be as much like the Xander picture as possible. I'm really excited with how this turned out. She's not as "sexy" and "actiony" as Xander, but I didn't really want to make her too provocative - it just isn't like her character to pose that way.

So, her face is all stony because of the Emotion Desensitization Program, but she's got her jacket open and hanging off. You just gotta know, internally, she's smirking in a lascivious manner. She feels it on the inside! Boy, that sounded wrong... Also, I finally looked it up and realized that, among other things, EDP can stand for "Emotionally Disturbed Person", "Eating Disorders Program", and "Emergency Dance Party" - all of which have something to do with her personality, lol. XD

I put her in a skirt but it looks like she's wearing a camisole, thus it increases the "sexual appeal", I suppose. >.>

Next, I'm gonna do one more of these before moving on to the group thing.

EDIT: Her arm was bothering me - I should have just scrapped the couch idea when I knew I wasn't going to color it. So, here is a second version with her arm resting sorta on her leg: Stephanie Fanservice Edit

Last edited by TimeOfTheEye on Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:13 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:34 am

Big Group Photo WIP

Benoit
Eric and Jean

Here are the beginning pieces of the group photo - I'm doing them all in pieces and then putting them together in the computer. I decided to do the Agents first because I had it in my head how I wanted them positioned the clearest out of the rest. It's not done yet - still need to color and all that jazz. But I'm terribly excited.

So, this is Benoit and then Eric and Jean - I had them posing together to kind of represent Eric taking over Jean's body post-mortem - but in reality, it's Eric in Melvin's body in the picture because I don't know what he really looks like.

Jason
Stephanie

Jason and Stephanie. I was going to have them posing funny together - had in mind something along the lines of her being exactly as I illustrated her above, except with her hand behind Jason, squeezing his toosh and then him looking all weird. But I wanted to do them together without that for once. Also, my husband assures me that Jason's suit does NOT look stupid - and the main suit itself will be colored in dark grey so that bit around his crotch probably won't even be seen like it is now. Do you think I plastered the Agency logo on him enough? >.>

Xander

Xander. Gave him a gun and made him frowny face. He's all, "Jeez, do I need to kick people's asses for you guys again?" OR alternatively, "When do I get to blast a hole through someone's chest with this?" because I think he'd probably have a lot of fun with that. :3

Onward! Very Happy

Last edited by TimeOfTheEye on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:51 am

I know I gave him a gun for a quick bit already, BUT XANDER NOW GETS A BIGGER GUN. ... Eventually.

I love these, but extra special credit goes to you for drawing Eric-Melvin. It's the hair. That's absolutely perfect hair and the very picture I had in my head, regardless of whether or not I actually managed to describe it that way. I honestly think you're stealing my thoughts. >_> But you wouldn't do that, Time. ... Would you?

<_<
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:11 am

Heehee, well, I wanted to represent him in the picture but I was going to draw Jean(*fangirl wail* "We miss and love you Jean!" Crying or Very sad ) and I didn't want to draw Jean AGAIN for Eric. So, I drew Melvin. ^^ And in the role-play, you described Melvin as needing a hair cut SEVERAL months ago - or something along those lines - and I thought of a shaggy hairdo with a bit of "lab geek" thrown in and that's what I came up with. Razz So, no, I do not steal your thoughts. You're just very good at describing things. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:33 am

Gwen & Alex

Xander

Gwen and Alex and Xander. I always make Gwen look like such a dork. =/ And I reread the first post recently and realized Alex has a n olive tinge to his skin - I've been making him pure Caucasian this whole time. >.> So, this time, I put a bit of a tan cast to his skin. The outfit I put him in - white button up shirt with flared collar and bottom tucked into tight blue jeans - makes him look like a cowboy. >,<

Eric & Jean

Benoit

Benoit, Eric and Jean. I had a lot of fun coloring Jean and Eric - I tried to give them opposing colors, if you can't tell. Does Jean look a little 80's with the white suit? Also, I gave Benoit the Merovingian's colors. ^w^

Stephanie

Jason

Nathan

Stephanie, Jason, and Nathan. Nathan is pouting because I tied him up again.
THE BIG GROUP PHOTO!

DeviantArt Link

And here is everybody together. Lots of rough edges and I wished I'd done something with the background, but mostly, I was just eager to get them all in the same sheet of paper together. ^^ This picture is too long to link here - even if I sized it down to fit on the page, it wouldn't be worth it. So, I'll put a link to my deviantart account and you can download it for full-size. Razz

Last edited by TimeOfTheEye on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:40 am

Lead Agent Rudy sketch
Firegirl Osono sketch

Here are some concept sketches of Rudy and Ozzie. Rudy came out looking a lot more menacing than I originally planned for him, but meh, I'm happy with it in general. And Ozzie has strong/tomboyish yet pretty features, I think. Smile

Now... I'm going to bed, Tartra! >8[

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:19 am

>8U

SLEEP! SLEEP! I ORDER SLEEP!
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:29 am

It's safe to say that the realism in these two sketches set them apart from the others. The group shot is to die for, but the detail you put into Rudy and Osono - especially - is mind-boggling. I think that's what I like more, actually. I love the cartoon-y style you have for the characters because they end up so vibrant and lively, but the sketches have such a pull to them that I can't get over. That's probably why I adore the one of Stephanie eating - er - kissing Jason; it's a delicate blend of both your methods, with Jason leaning on the cartoon side and the curve of Stephanie's jaw giving it that reach-out-and-touch feel.

The group shot is my new background, by the way. Just to keep you posted. Smile
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:21 pm

Thank you so much for your comments and praise! The anime style is a lot simpler and doesn't require as much effort as drawing realistically, so that's why I use that for most of the illustrations. But knowing that you like them that much, maybe I'll make them more often. ^^

And I'm ecstatic that you're using the group as your background! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Ozzie and Rudy

Group Photo Addition: Ozzie and Rudy

Because I totally forgot about them when drawing everybody else for the group photo picture, here is Rudy and Ozzie. I think I'll wait and see if we add any more characters after this before adding them to the bigger photo - then anymore people we get, I'll just add all the new people all at once. But the group photo as I have it up right now is a pretty accurate representation of everybody currently in the role-play - everyone else who gets added from this point forward are like gravy to the story, yeah?

Anyways, so here's these two. The tattoo on her arm says "Die in a blaze of glory". *shrugs*

Last edited by TimeOfTheEye on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Ahahahaha! Rudy's so short! Very Happy I can't believe he's lasted this long around her!
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:59 pm

It's complicated but luck has a lot to do with it. Laughing And yeah, I imagined her to be at least as tall as Eric -Melvin(who is about 1 foot or so shorter than Jean - at least in the picture, he is) and very skinny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:18 am

Ramp of Fire

Restaurant Staircase

Alright, here is a scene from the role-play that I felt compelled to do. I thought the whole restaurant fight was pretty epic(and I've got a Xander pic in the works) but this in particular was a powerful image I could not let go of.

I also included the unedited background. I would have put the fallen Agents in there among the flames, but then I thought that was a little gruesome to be drawing. Razz And her shirt wasn't really torn in the role-play, I just thought it'd look cool. And I didn't put flames on the railings, but they were suppose to be there.

Last edited by TimeOfTheEye on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:20 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:37 am

So - yeah, what you described and what you drew matched up perfectly. I don't think there's any reason to worry about not getting your point across. Razz

I like the lighting on her, too. The way the outside of her arm is lit up and the way there's a definite shadow on the half of her body facing us works really well and adds to the brightness of the fire behind her. She's too cool. I'd hug her, but she'd punch me, and then we'd have to brawl. Sad I don't want that.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:42 am

I'm really glad you like it and like her. It was a lot of fun to do. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:27 am

Staring Death in the Face WIP

Alright, here's another scene from the restaurant. Even with Ozzie burning people alive on the stairs, and how Alex reacted to it, there was something particularly chilling about Xander finishing off the elite team of "bumblebee" Agents. Trying to interrogate the fifth guy while he was down, as he refused to answer, Xander just raises his gun and shoots him without batting an eye. Even though the guy was an elite Agent, I imagine there is something particularly terrifying staring up at Xander once he's decided your worth is less than the trouble you'd cause him staying alive. Merciless. Cold. And freaking hawt. heart

This is an odd perspective and my first time ever drawing this point of view so it's a little askew and odd. And adding to the list of "Things I cannot draw worth a damn": guns! Razz I may or may not try to finish coloring this tonight. We'll see how it goes.

Last edited by TimeOfTheEye on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:04 am

NEW AVATAR!

I'm gonna need this coloured - chop, chop! Very Happy

It's lovely, Time. The angle of the gun is spot on. The only thing I could pick at is his other arm, which seems a bit thinner than it should be. But - hot damn. I shouldn't be looking at anything other than his oh-you're-not-walking-out-of-this-place-on-two-feet-and-I-don't-know-how-you-got-that-in-your-head face.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:38 am

Staring Death in the Face

*squee!* I'm so glad you like it that much! ^.^ Also, I took your suggestion about his arm and I fixed it to make it thicker.

Last edited by TimeOfTheEye on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:39 am

And now to steal it and squish into avatar size!
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:43 am

Yay! Dance

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:00 am

Boo-ya.

And an enormous thanks to you for making something almost too badass. Very Happy
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:03 am

Clap Goodness I love that. And always, you're welcome. =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:40 pm

The Joy of Eric WIP

This isn't finished yet, but I was so excited!!! Very Happy All while I've been drawing this, I've been laughing hysterically and I keep repeating one phrase over and over again: "He's SO flippin' CUTE!" Laughing If you cannot tell, this is Eric-Jean and he's laughing at Jason and Stephanie. The scene had me *squee!*-ing the whole time I read it so I needed to illustrate it. And so far, I'm freaking ecstatic how it's turning out. Hehehe.

Last edited by TimeOfTheEye on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next