FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate fight of good versus evil (Raineyes and Lamenting_Quill)

2 posters

Go down

The ultimate fight of good versus evil (Raineyes and Lamenting_Quill) Empty The ultimate fight of good versus evil (Raineyes and Lamenting_Quill)

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:16 am

Lets get this story planning started Smile
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

The ultimate fight of good versus evil (Raineyes and Lamenting_Quill) Empty Re: The ultimate fight of good versus evil (Raineyes and Lamenting_Quill)

Post by xraineyesx Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:47 am

I'm glad to see you've posted under the right board! Hehe.

You said something about playing a male? What did you have in mind as the characters?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

The ultimate fight of good versus evil (Raineyes and Lamenting_Quill) Empty Re: The ultimate fight of good versus evil (Raineyes and Lamenting_Quill)

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:19 pm

the villain of the story, the Tenrethian emperor. His name in the original story I wrote was Dorien, but you can change that if you like. The Tenrethian race tends to have black hair and crimson red eyes, this character is supposed to be the epitome of pure evil and cruelty, the opposite of the Nevahin empress, Savina.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:21 am

Alrighty. I think I can pull that off! I can play whatever you'd like and his name can stay the same if that's what you had his name picked out as.

Also, I talked to Kalon. He said that the thread you made in the IC part doesn't need to be moved and that we can just make that the IC when we're ready to actually roleplay. We just have to take any OOC out of it and then we can post. Okay?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:20 pm

xraineyesx wrote:Alrighty. I think I can pull that off! I can play whatever you'd like and his name can stay the same if that's what you had his name picked out as.

Also, I talked to Kalon. He said that the thread you made in the IC part doesn't need to be moved and that we can just make that the IC when we're ready to actually roleplay. We just have to take any OOC out of it and then we can post. Okay?

Awesome, this will be a great deal of fun Smile
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:47 pm

Yes it will indeed. [: I'm assuming you already have the characters planned out in your mind since you invented them. Do you want me to make my own character sheet or do you want to describe him? I'll play him either way. And do you have one for your Empress so I can know what to expect about her?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:51 pm

xraineyesx wrote:Yes it will indeed. [: I'm assuming you already have the characters planned out in your mind since you invented them. Do you want me to make my own character sheet or do you want to describe him? I'll play him either way. And do you have one for your Empress so I can know what to expect about her?

I'll have both character sheets to you by sometime tomorrow, is there a specific skeleton or template as I like to call it that I am supposed to use?
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:58 pm

Nope. Everyone has their own unique one. So use whatever you'd like to use! And okay. I can't wait to see them. ^^
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down