FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the ultimate fight of good versus evil (needs a better title, I know)

Go down

the ultimate fight of good versus evil (needs a better title, I know) Empty the ultimate fight of good versus evil (needs a better title, I know)

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:15 am

12 years ago, a terrible full blown war erupted between the empires of good and evil, Tenreth the dark empire grew weary of sitting in the shadow of the beautiful paradise Nevaeh, therefore the wicked Tenrethian emperor Lukan rose up to lead a ruthless attack on the peace-loving empire of light, Nevaeh.
Lukan released a terrible beast of shadow, shapeless monster of great evil power, he ordered the evil spectral beast to murder all in it’s path, to crush the crystal palace and all the royals within it.
Many innocent Nevaehins were slaughtered, the Imperial City was demolished, the palace destroyed, the emperor and empress dead, however, hope remained in the empress’s last efforts, the courageous empress used all her strength to lift up the sacred relic of light, the Crystal Rod, into the air and sent her six year old daughter, Savina, and their personal bodyguards away from the palace and out of Nevaeh to hide away until the time was right for her daughter to return and save what remained of her people, whom lived now as slaves of the Tenrethian imperial family.
Now, Savina eighteen years old, has returned to Nevaeh with the Crystal Rod, seized back her empire and freed her people, however, the war was far from over, Tenreth still stood and was quite far from leaving the Nevaehin people alone in peace, oh no, no they wanted to watch the people of Nevaeh suffer and eventually beg for death.
So far, Savina has been able to hold off the dark attacks coming from the Tenrethian empire, long enough to gain knowledge that a new emperor ruled Tenreth, the former emperor’s son, having gained the throne by murdering his father with his own sword, the former emperor had been undone by his own teachings.
She worries, for she has gained all the evidence she needs to know that this son of the former Tenrethian emperor is far more wicked, ruthless and cruel than his deceased father ever was, also far more powerful, his skill in the black arts striking fear into the hearts of anyone whom so much as ever heard his name whispered in a dark alley, not only that, but it is said this new emperor keeps in his possession a hologram portrait of her and stares at it often for hours, putting horrible fear in the heart of the beautiful young Nevaehin empress.
Hopefully, she can keep love for her people and determination to succeed in her heart and use the Crystal Rod to destroy this despicable evil once and for all.
(Summary needs work, but you get the idea)
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

the ultimate fight of good versus evil (needs a better title, I know) Empty Re: the ultimate fight of good versus evil (needs a better title, I know)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:02 pm

This is cool. I call it. ^^

Back to top Go down

the ultimate fight of good versus evil (needs a better title, I know) Empty Re: the ultimate fight of good versus evil (needs a better title, I know)

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Raptorman wrote:This is cool. I call it. ^^

lol, alright then.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down