FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People on MW2

Go down

People on MW2 Empty People on MW2

Post by JohnChristopher Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:44 am

I just decided to post this hear because I'm REALLY annoyed right now.
Has there ever been a time when you wanted to kick a person from a game, ban his/her account, etc. because of something they did in Call of Duty or Halo or something?
I was in a game going for a nuke in MW2 invasion and was in my chopper gunner not paying attention to the score at all. I get them in a spawn trap and my chopper stays in that area (thank god) and I get a nuke. Again, not paying attention to the score, I shoot more people to rack up the kills. I check the score and there's 7000 points out of 7500. I see three guys in red boxes so I kill them, and then more spawn. The two that there are left to kill are in the house with a teammate nearby that I don't care about, just about getting out of the chopper and getting my nuke. I kill one of the two guys and then wait to get out of the chopper, really panicking that I won't make it.
Then, all of a sudden, I get out of my chopper, hit the nuke switch JUST as the game ends, and a game-winning killcam comes up. My mouth hits the floor and I immediately send a heated message to the person that got the last kill.
His response?
A laugh. "hahahaha"
I send him another message.
"hHAHAHAHAHA"
I know I was probably less mature than mr. laughing [insert many curse words here] and should've said something along the lines of "please be more considerate," but I couldn't get a nuke for ages and then all of a sudden I get one and one of my teammates kills the last guy for the last kill.
So yeah, has anyone had an experience with a person online, immature and annoying, that you just wanted to yell and scream and (cough) DESTROY MW2 (cough) for?

JohnChristopher
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

People on MW2 Empty Re: People on MW2

Post by JohnChristopher Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:44 pm

Today I had the delightful experience of getting my chopper gunner...again. On the new map, Trailer Park. I don't know how I did it, as the gametype was Hardcore Ricochet: Headquarters, but I did and as soon as I got into a spot and called in my chopper gunner it was destroyed.

But it was not destroyed by a stinger missile or a predator or a javelin. It was destroyed by a Harrier. Yes, a Harrier that I had previously called in was destroyed by a stinger and then an enemy one was called in. Two missiles from said Harrier later and I had no more chopper gunner to get my nuke.

(And to add injury to insult, I lost my 11+ killstreak by turning a corner I thought was safe because a teammate was there and getting shot in the back when I had only my secondary left to use as a weapon anyway.)

A 7 killstreak (that I, personally, got easily...but after that I was stressed because the spawns had changed so I couldn't get 11 easily) that someone else had acquired destroyed the 11 killstreak that I had achieved. How does that make sense? Why is that possible? I work my ass off in a gametype I just recently started playing on a map that I've only played a few times and is basically a shotgun/rushing/camping map with limited long-range views to get a chopper gunner and it is shot down by a Harrier that I couldn't fire at because the chopper wasn't even close enough to the map by the time I was out of the laptop.

Someone explain to Infinity Ward that 11 > 7, so that killstreak should have priority. Why add killstreak-ending missiles to an already two-sided blade? An airstrike and then a machine gun turret floating in the sky that also CONVENIENTLY has missiles to take out choppers? Thanks, Infinity Ward, you're the best.

[P.S. It's worse than a predator, which I would have been annoyed at very much anyway, because I just called it in and did not get any kills for it and the Harrier had been out for about 15-30 seconds.)

JohnChristopher
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down