FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project EVE

2 posters

Go down

Project EVE Empty Project EVE

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:39 pm

I'm putting this here because I am undecided where I truly want to put it.

Its the year 2054. Technology has advanced to what we thought we would have in 2000. This means hovercrafts and things are available [kinda think like Futurama with the traveling tubes], but mainly to the wealthy. America has finally fallen from its pedistool and it is on the same level as all the other countries that are still left. Forty years ago, a war broke out that wiped out most of the Middle East, bits of Australia, Hawaii and a large chunk of China. Even some of Canada is still trying to recover from the war. Even so, the world is finally at peace...

Six children were created and silently slipped into the wombs of six unsuspecting women who had all gone to the same clinic for In vitro fertilisation. These six children were created through highly experimental means to become super soldiers for the military once they reached a certain age. Each child was gifted with a specialty whether the child was gifted in the knowledge of weapons or the many uses of poisonous flora, each gift would be enhanced at a special survival camp all six would attend once they reached that certain age. The American military wanted its power back and these children were going to make sure they got what they wanted.

This is where we start. The parents of each child have received a letter saying that their child was accepted into some high end camp and they would be attending in the next few days and the camp would last through the summer and even into winter. Excited, the parents tell their children to pack and they send them off as soon as possible.

The children, now teens, will all meet once at the camp. They will be sharing a large cabin with a bed for them each and two bathrooms, one of the girls and one of the boys. Each ADAM and EVE were made from the same genetics, therefore, they each have the same hair colour and possibly the same eye colour. They are all the same age and its when they are finally together for a few days they begin to notice these similarities. As they begin to get to know one another more, they find that each of them has an unusual knowledge of something that could be dangerous. Once the military finds the teens talking like this, they find that they've made a terrible mistake. They decided to try to kill the teens, who barely manage to escape into the dense wilderness of Alaska. They've got to survive and put and end to Project EVE.

The basics we will need to figure out ::
Their age. 16 or 17, possibly 18.
Hair colour [red/brown/black/blond]
Eye colour [blue/green/hazel/brown]

Special notes::
As each teen develops their specialty, they will get markings, like tattoos, that symbolize their specialty.
The flora teen may even start to get a green tint to his/her skin or something of that nature.
These teens are like any other teen in the world. They just happen to be a little...different.

So...Any takers?

1 EVE left!

Players::
Anaris
Gunneh
Squall Reyes
Miss Dagger
quakernauts

Last edited by Anaris on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Project EVE Empty Re: Project EVE

Post by Squall Reyes Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Alright I'm in.

17 Brown hair and green eyes
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:49 pm

I'm in! Girl I believe I prefer.

Blond, hazel, 17 are my preferences. I like blond hehe, I just do, and if we have hazel everyone could have a little different proportions of green and brown, so we'd feel a little unique in eye color. If we want that is.

Btw, shouldn't they be able to dye their hair, so technically at least the hair color wouldn't be noticed as fast as a similarity?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:50 pm

They could dye their hair Miss Dagger my dear, but I'd prefer they didn't. Maybe their parents wouldn't allow them to.

Of course, as this goes on, hair colours and things can change due to their genetics if you wish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:52 pm

Nah, it was just an idea, or thing we had to think about. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:55 pm

So far we've got
Hair::
Brown II
Blond I
Red
Black

Eyes::
Green I
Blue
Hazel II
Brown

17 III

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Hmmm...
I was hoping I'd get to people I've never RPed with before...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Well, you and I haven't really RPed, since our Gijinkas haven't meet, ne?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:02 pm

True. Lol.

I'm also thinking of maybe throwing in an older mentor they meet along the way.
=/

Not sure yet though.

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:06 pm

I'd be interested in this. Adam please!

Edit: Sorry, missed that part.

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel

Last edited by quakernuts on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
quakernuts
quakernuts