FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attie's Break

+2
Attie
Weiss
6 posters

Go down

Attie's Break Empty Attie's Break

Post by Weiss Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:09 pm

Attie is on a little break to relax and shrug off some stress, so she'll be away for an uncertain period of time. It probably won't be very long, but it seemed important to let everyone know that she wouldn't be able to post until she returns. She'd like to apologize for any trouble this causes anyone, but life can get a bit overwhelming at times.

I'll also apologize for her absence, since I was the one who talked her into taking a break. Trust me, she needs it.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Attie's Break Empty Re: Attie's Break

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:00 pm

We trust you, Weiss, or at least I do. I hope everything works out for Attie. It seems there's quite a few people that's getting stressed out at the moment. Sad

Plus, sometimes you need someone else to see that you need to relax, because you're so up in it yourself not to notice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Attie Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:34 pm

If it was not for Weiss, I would work myself to death without realizing that it was me doing it to myself.

As he said, yes, I am taking a break. With the recent events in my family, the current living situation that has me wanting to never be in my own house, and a pregnancy that I'm very new to (being my first time), on top of everything else I'd like to just pile on without realizing what I am doing to myself... I pretty much met a wall yesterday. No mas, por favor.

So, I apologize very much and do feel terribly guilty, but I am going to be gone. The time is uncertain, as I cannot predict the future, but I hope to be back as soon as I can healthily do so.

For those of you in Soulieria/CMT, feel free to post and if you have any questions, either PM me them or I'm sure Weiss can do me the favor and relay them to me. I'll be... around the site, but not posting in anything as far as a roleplay or thought process goes. And at no certain or specific time frame. - When I am back from my break, I will be continuing CMT, and those of you who lose interest meanwhile will have nothing held against you should you not wish to pick it back up.

As for the rest... I'll do my best to come back when I can.

Miss Dagger, thank you. I hope everything works out, too.
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://confidencephotography.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Like I told you baby, you'll always have a place in We Are One. Since you haven't posted yet, I won't have to kill off your character. She will still be part of our story but she'll be more of a NPC if you don't mind. ^_^

I hope everything works out for you Attie.
You know I love ya and I'm here if you need anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:22 pm

Yes, regardless of whether you continue activity on FOG, there are a few members here who have a least one or more children, so if you have any pregnancy related questions feel free to shoot them at us! I have read a lot of material on the subject and somewhat recently been subjected to it Smile
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Attie, I hope your period of rest does you some good. Stress isn't good for anyone, so if your time away from FoG enables you to feel happier and healthier, so be it. Everyone will be here to greet you upon your return.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Attie Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:40 pm

I am back. - I'm not sure how quickly I'll be coming back, but I am back.
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:47 pm

Welcome back, Attie!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:06 pm

Welcome back Attie! Don't stress yourself getting back into things, just take one step at a time. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Moonseye Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:07 pm

Attie!

*waves a flag of welcome*

Glad to hear that you're back! Take you time, I'm certain that nobody here minds if you're a bit slow on jumping back into things.
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Attie Mon May 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Didn't see the point in making a new thread and cluttering up the site. -.- So I'll post it here.

I'm not sure when I 'left', but I've lost myself lately in a series of confusion and solutions, things that are not connecting dots very well right now for me, while other things are starting to look up and down. It's quite chaotic, and I know it doesn't make sense, so just take that as the slightest glimpse of what my mind feels like lately.

I'm still checking the site and the like, and I have dropped out of respective roleplays by letting the leader know, etc, that it's no use to keep me. -.- I'm too flaky at the moment, and I can't stand having people wait for me going, "WTF is Attie?". No one deserves it, and I'd rather not do it.

So, I'm just gonna... Go. Until shit's straightened out and all that jazz. No, I don't know how long that will be, but with luck, everything will be okay and sort itself out and I'll find a routine to life again. I may even discover who I am again. ;] That would be nice.

Blah blah.. Rant rant... Witty conclusion here...

My apologies. -.- If I am in your roleplay and haven't contacted you, consider me withdrawn and kill me or kick me out of the roleplay as you see fit. [bows] I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you all. -.-

-Attie 5/10/10
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Moonseye Mon May 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Take as much time as you need, Hon. We'll all still be here when you come back. I hope that everything sorts itself out quickly for you and that you'll be able to find yourself again.

Know that we care for you and I personally wish you the best of luck in getting things all worked out. I'll miss you.
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Mon May 10, 2010 9:35 pm

As much as you need and then some, Attie. From what you've told me and general gleanings I know your life ain't no cake walk right now. I'm right here if you ever need to talk, and I'm always at ready to rush to your aide! I may not be a Gallant knight in shining armour upon a white steed, but I am at your beck and call, my friend, you need only ask.

I hope it works out for you, and I look forward to your return with much anticipation.

- Plaguewalker
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 4:09 am

Awww, Attie. I hope it starts to straighten out for you soon, not for our sake but for yours. It's never easy when life's chaotic.

I wish for everything to get back, honey. You know we're here for you if you need us.

Much love,
Miss Dagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down