FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post yo' Picture!

+66
Dax
Tartra
Lumeus
SpaceWheeler2.0
Buzzwulf
Crazy Hobo
Guilty Carrion
quakernuts
Scribz
Squall Reyes
Ununhexium
thecolorisred
xraineyesx
Kingmaker
Mercinus3
Lara
MSurber90
Havoc
Aya MacArthur
Shadow Moonseye
Julian
Baker
Bird of Hermes
Ominous Flare
Ethereal
Spectre
Lyvee
Shekinah
Lieutenant BB
YenWen
Cypher
Saori
Sheeple
Silvan Arrow
Attie
Sin
Gabe
Weiss
Adrius Frostglare
Kalaam
Edemir
Blackrock
The_End
Mydnyte Syn
Scarlet_Rivers
BarnyardLovin
Kana_Takashi
Uncommoner
Sunni Ookami
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Kail DeWraith
Edon
Inerio
Loki
Sunwolf007
ImmortalSin
Fate Flyer
Sighlent
Eternity
Kathryn Lacey
mysticaldragonmagic
Kalon Ordona II
Gadreille
The Melancholy Spirit
Gunneh
Hello Danger
70 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Post yo' Picture! - Page 2 Empty Re: Post yo' Picture!

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:41 am

Natural light is so great for pictures. ^^

Awesome shots, Sunwolf! You're pretty photogenic. Thumbs Up
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:03 pm

Immortal, I don't think there's anything wrong with being proud of the way you look. In all honesty, when I take pictures of myself, it's usually like... thirty pictures in one batch, and I'll usually only be satisfied enough with five of those pictures to post them. However, taking so many gives me a big choice on which ones I will like. Maybe you should try it that way.

Wow, Sunwolf. In that last picture, you look a lot like my former classmate, Adam... except... lighter. I like those pictures of you. They're in a great setting, and I think Kalon is right. The camera does like you.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:10 am

Thanks! I will see what I can do about getting a more recent photo but I make no promises. I don't even know where a digital camera is to take any current pics.

Went to class today and found out my midterm test is in 10 days. This is the class I am the most afraid of because its the president of the college teaching it. Don't really want to set a bad example of academia in front of the guy that can expel you from the college. But anyway if I somehow find that camera I will get an up to date photo. Or I could dig up some more old ones while still delaying. Cool
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:45 pm

Sunwolf -- You're so lucky you got to vacation there! We definitely don't have castles around here lol. It's so beautiful too. I'd love to go to Ireland someday. *dreams* Thanks for making me envious of you!

Post yo' Picture! - Page 2 Oct5SchoolDays
Well, this is my OMG-I'm-so-stressed-out-I-don't-know-where-to-begin face. Smile ... Crying or Very sad
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:52 pm

You're wrong, Fate! We have a castle in Florida in Disney World. XDDD

Aww. You're even pretty when you're a mental wreck... Well, not that you're a wreck, but stress does do that to a person.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:08 pm

Kathryn Lacey wrote:You're wrong, Fate! We have a castle in Florida in Disney World. XDDD

Aww. You're even pretty when you're a mental wreck... Well, not that you're a wreck, but stress does do that to a person.

She doth speak the truth! XD
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:14 pm

Lol yes, you're right, Kathryn! Wow, we are so much cooler now!! XD

Aww, well thanks! Sweat Drop It's so true though about stress. I'm fairly certain that just living here has aged both Tony and I.

I've been rereading the Harry Potter books on-and-off for a little while now and am now on The Half-Blood Prince, so I took a mini break to read a few pages of that (I just finished the previous book last night). So, I decided to include that in a picture when I was procrastinating earlier lol.

Post yo' Picture! - Page 2 Oct5090008EDIT2
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Aww. I love pictures with books. That's a particularly good one, too, Fate.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:30 pm

Aw, thank you, Kathryn, hun. <3
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:49 pm

Fate Foretold wrote:Sunwolf -- You're so lucky you got to vacation there! We definitely don't have castles around here lol. It's so beautiful too. I'd love to go to Ireland someday. *dreams* Thanks for making me envious of you!

You're right I am very lucky that I have traveled as much as I have. Actually for being 24 I have been on 3 different contents. I went to Peru 10 years ago. I went to Germany 5 years ago and last year I went to Ireland. I like to travel. Anyway Fate who takes all those pics of you? They have a good habit of taking good pictures. It also helps that you're very photogenic.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:59 pm

Sunwolf007 wrote:
Fate Foretold wrote:Sunwolf -- You're so lucky you got to vacation there! We definitely don't have castles around here lol. It's so beautiful too. I'd love to go to Ireland someday. *dreams* Thanks for making me envious of you!

You're right I am very lucky that I have traveled as much as I have. Actually for being 24 I have been on 3 different contents. I went to Peru 10 years ago. I went to Germany 5 years ago and last year I went to Ireland. I like to travel. Anyway Fate who takes all those pics of you? They have a good habit of taking good pictures. It also helps that you're very photogenic.
That must be so nice to be able to travel. Smile I hope to be able to visit a few other countries someday at least. I did go to Germany when I was 6, since my grandparents are from there, but I don't remember anything any more. xD It's great that you not only have the memories, but all the pictures to look back on as well.

Aw, and that's sweet of you. I actually just take them myself, haha. I just set up the camera so it waits 10 seconds before snapping a picture. I don't have my own personal photographer or anything lol, but I'm really bad at having my picture taken by anyone else, since I get too shy and embarrassed. Embarassed
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:53 pm

Actually, Germany and Ireland are on the same continent, but that's beside the point.

Ugh. My camera does that, too, but I don't ever have anywhere convenient to set it, so I usually only get an arm's length away... ._.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:22 pm

Fate Foretold wrote:
That must be so nice to be able to travel. Smile I hope to be able to visit a few other countries someday at least. I did go to Germany when I was 6, since my grandparents are from there, but I don't remember anything any more. xD It's great that you not only have the memories, but all the pictures to look back on as well.

Aw, and that's sweet of you. I actually just take them myself, haha. I just set up the camera so it waits 10 seconds before snapping a picture. I don't have my own personal photographer or anything lol, but I'm really bad at having my picture taken by anyone else, since I get too shy and embarrassed. Embarassed

I would recommend traveling to a different country if you can afford it. Not only do you get to see how other people live you get to see how unique your own life style really is (or isn't). Plus you get to see things in person instead of on a TV screen or in a picture. It's always worth the trip.

You do have good framing on the shots. I took two years of AV in High school and somehow retained some of the stuff I learned. I am by no means a pro or anything.

I wonder if the digital camera I have around here has that type of function. I was thinking a picture of me in the mirror would look cool but then again you get the camera in the shot... That might not be so good. Laughing

Oh and yea I know that Europe has both Ireland and Germany in it. What's really funny is Germany isn't that far from Ireland distance wise but it's culture is so completely different. For us Midwesterners it would be like if we went from Michigan to Indiana but the people there have the culture of people from Mississippi. Somehow it that makes sense. I think. Anyway it's late and I am tired so it time to do this: Sleep
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:25 pm

Here is a chibi sketch of my girlfriend and me that we had done when we went to a comic and anime expo two weeks ago. It took me a while to get it scanned, but I finally got it done and couldn't wait to post it. Very Happy

Post yo' Picture! - Page 2 9224_694968310942_17100745_39146943_8013144_n
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:08 am

What camera do you use Fate? O.o
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:32 am

I believe my family took my brother and I to France and Luxembourg too while we were in Europe when I was little, but sadly, I don't really remember those at all either. :<

Ah, well any little bit of knowledge helps! If you just play around with anything too, be it art, photography, Photoshop...juggling (lol), you can do some interesting things.

XD Awwww! Loki that's adorable! I didn't know you were an artist! Very Happy That's so cool! You have nice handwriting too. ^^

Sighlent -- Oh, I just used a simple point-and-shoot digital camera, a Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS. Nothing fancy! I actually have a bigger, more advanced camera, but it's kind of outdated now, and it's a lot better for taking distance photos of landscapes. Mostly, I like to tweak things in Photoshop, and that's what makes the photos look even better. When you take a picture, no matter what kind of camera you're using, the colors and the darks and lights are usually pretty bland, and they don't stand out. You can make it look more realistic and more like it's looking through a window at someone rather than looking at a picture if you know how to edit them in Photoshop.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:40 am

I wish I had that skill when it came to drawing/sketching. When I say "we had done" I am referring to having one of the people selling art draw for us. I really do wish I had those skills though...
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Kathryn Lacey wrote:Actually, Germany and Ireland are on the same continent, but that's beside the point.
Um... no they're not... Neutral They are considered to be on the same continent. ^^
Ireland is its own island (mostly). They are part of "Europe," but, as far as landmass, I wouldn't call that the same continent, even if the rest of the world does. Laughing
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:24 pm

That's what I meant. I wasn't being technical. Ireland is a part of Europe, and that's what matters. He had said that he has been on three different continents, then proceeded to name two that were a part of the same one.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:48 pm

I went to The Wild, where the Wild Things Are...

There was this cave, and I dared to move closer, and took a picture of what was inside:
Post yo' Picture! - Page 2 Picture047

Eventually, I was turned to the dark side, and became a Wild Thing myself:
Post yo' Picture! - Page 2 Picture064

The End.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:55 pm

You and Taeo are adorable. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:07 am

Yeah, Continents can be weird. Righty-o then. ^^ Thumbs Up

I LOVE that picture o f you, Ryona! xDD And Taeo is adorable as ever. Aww

Alrighty, everyone, I have something cool to show you all. ^^
Remember this? Months and months ago, in my early days here at FOG, when I first posted a picture of myself in Page 22 of this thread...
Inerio wrote:Hey now! If we just pinch his ears and get him to stare off into the distance in a stern manner he looks just like his avatar!
Well, I have recently captured a picture of myself--on purpose--that is meant to look a lot like my avatar.

What's funny is I did this exact same thing (without the picture) while I was making the face for my avatar in the first place. So now you all will get to see just how similar my face is to my avatar when I'm looking all stern and soulful staring off into the distance. cheers

I was originally going to just show the two side by side, but one thing led to another and I went crazy with a bunch of fun stuff.
Enjoy! ^^

Post yo' Picture! - Page 2 Michae15
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:21 am

You look too happy to match your avatar perfectly. Maybe you just have lips that bow upward, but it looks like you have a small smile. XD

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:31 am

Actually my avatar has even that! xDDDD I guess you have to look closely, but it does have a bit of a smile. cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:05 am

Ryona Noel wrote:I went to The Wild, where the Wild Things Are...

There was this cave, and I dared to move closer, and took a picture of what was inside:
Post yo' Picture! - Page 2 Picture047

Eventually, I was turned to the dark side, and became a Wild Thing myself:
Post yo' Picture! - Page 2 Picture064

The End.

Cutest pictures, ever!!! Very Happy
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:33 am

Lol Ryona, you and your son are the cutest! ^_^ Lol I love that expression on Taeo's face! Aww

Hehehe that's cool, Kalon! Very Happy XD
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:48 am

Only been to Ireland myself... back in the summer of '03. Great trip. I hope to some day see Germany, Swizterland, Norway, Sweden, and Finland... nay... I wish to someday live in Finland, not just visit.

Anyway... my hair looks like shit from standing outside in the wind all day but here are two pictures from the Meet & Greet before the concert on Friday... well... these should show up anyway...

Alexi 'Wildchild' Laiho and myself:
Post yo' Picture! - Page 2 Index

The band, minus Jaska who was at the hospital at the time (I got a picture with him after the concert, outside the tour bus):
Post yo' Picture! - Page 2 Index
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:05 am

I can't look at your pictures unless I'm on your friend's list on MySpace. You'll have to upload them on Photobucket or TinyPic or something if you want us to see them properly.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:15 am

Yeah, I was afraid of that... photobucket and tinypic don't work for me though... which is a pain. :/
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:34 am

That sucks... You must have a worse connection than I do because they work just fine for me. My internet connection is usually 45.5Kbps. What's yours?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next