FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Side of the Mirror OOC

+5
Renji
Mattipus
Immortal
Eternity
Baker
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Other Side of the Mirror OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: The Other Side of the Mirror OOC

Post by Baker Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:38 pm

First of All, I would like to say, nice job Ana Smile

Second, the first post of the IC is done, I think it was a lot better way to enter the RP than the original way I did was.

Third, I have to post the character that I'm using in the first post now >.<'

Name: The Craftsman (Nobody knows his real name other than himself.)

Planet: Nobody knows other than himself.

Side: Rebellion

Appearance:
The Other Side of the Mirror OOC - Page 2 Cloaked_by_PZCherokee

Bio: Nobody knows where he came from, or his name. He is a complete mystery to everyone besides the original inhabitants. To the common people, he is a myth, none of them are sure he even exists. All that is known is that he is the creator of the mirror, the portal to another world. Even he doesn't know the full potential of his own invention, and didn't know the potential destruction it could cause to worlds. His life's work is not safe in the time warp, not with Omnitrax in charge. He has spent the majority of his life in the time warp running, hiding from the forces of Omnitrax, now he is ready to fight back, the rebels have grown strong, and he is ready to lead them.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

The Other Side of the Mirror OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: The Other Side of the Mirror OOC

Post by Baker Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:13 pm

Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:13 pm

Okay, I edited the last part of my first post to fit in with the human bio, I forgot about it while I was lost in my writing Wink But, it is all good now.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:59 pm

Okay, first, I would like to say, this RP has been /full/ of great posts so far and I would like to keep it that way.

Second, I would like to say sorry for my neglect, I have been writing, it just happened to come into story form more than Roleplay, however, I will produce a post in the next two days. Once again, I'm sorry for the neglect, I didn't mean for it to happen. I will try to make a decent post in the next two days Smile

Thank you for the cooperation. Coolio
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortal Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:47 pm

heh

well I too have something to say....seeing as my new school year on university begins in a few days, I might not be that active as I was anymore...in other words, I might only be able to find time for a post once a week since this all is new for me (I mean the school etc) so posting might be pushed to a second track, thus I hope you guys can bare with me until I get used to everything Very Happy
Immortal
Immortal
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingmaker Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Name: Rave "The Raven" Heruna

Planet: Volunix, a place home to humanoid ghosts. The sky is a deep mauve at all times, and three suns circle it constantly. Though these three are quite far away, making it a very cold planet, even when all three suns are gleaming away. The Heruna are the prominent leaders on this planet, usurping all the others via force. Nothing really lives on the planet any more, except the "Walkers" (race). The reason? The Walkers destroyed it all, taking the life-energy to live longer. Technology exists to support life indefinitely, and the only way the Walkers really die any more is murder, which is commonplace as conversation.

Appearance:

In Armor: http://fenixware.net/fab/images/trivia/124.jpg

Out of Armor: http://gfxuploader.com/images/am99qcb307egff0483ic.jpg

The fog, there's nothing in it.

He has many other forms that come from that fog, but those will come out later...

Sex: Male

Biography: Rave was born into the Heruna family, born to be the Walkerking, leader of the Walkers in their undying dream to find the Place Beyond Places. He, unfortunately, was a wild and crazy person. His human-form, by age 14, was already a sinful amalgem of flesh and steel, going against Walker culture. He silenced all claims to the throne by killing every other heir on the planet. He ordered advancements of technology, pushing his entire planet's wealth into advancing his physical form. Soon, he found it: An ancient tome describing a fusion of soul and steel, capable of saving the forms and memories, the soul and experiences of whomever it killed.

Within days, half of the planet was dead.

Two days later, only he remained. Using the ancient and terrible machine, he uploaded an entire race's life into his own. He became not only the Walkerking, but The Walkers themselves. Soon after, the portal opened. He found himself on Omnitrax's planet, staring down the barrel of a hundred guns. He bowed, and told his story. He quickly rose through the ranks of Omnitrax's army, swiftly becoming one of his favored assassins and generals.

Other: He's absorbed hundreds of others by now, deleting most of the Walkers from his soul and memory. He can form his "Ghost" fog into their forms, adopting their fighting style and memories.

He can be almost anyone, and that's why he's one of the best assassins.

((I know this seems powerful, but I was planning on him being a reoccuring antagonist to the good guys.))
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:17 pm

I'll make you copy it to the new OOC when I get it up
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2