FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Complaints Thread >:(

+45
Kalon Ordona II
Mur
Psychotic Felix
Zelda
Renisca
Kædai
Anemone
m00se4brainz
Gadreille
Silvan Arrow
[Soma]
Adrius Frostglare
Sunni Ookami
Game Master
LunarScorpio
Sighlent
Hello Danger
Dio the Awesome
Mezrin
Arthmael
Lara
Inerio
Ehoron
Loki
Gabe
Gunneh
Spectre
Reffy
Igraine
Kaito
Drako11
Fluff
Hank J Wimbleton
Forgotten Wolf
Kathryn Lacey
Kaislynn
Eternity
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Aesalon
Hope
Shades Of Gray
Scarlet_Rivers
Renji
Xiantic
Fate Flyer
49 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

The Complaints Thread >:( - Page 32 Empty Re: The Complaints Thread >:(

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:42 pm

Haha, sleepwalking or sleepmumbling is always funny. ^_^
Most hilarious are the moments when you're just waking up, but you're still half in dreamland.

I remember once... I must have been 4... when I said "David, see the whale?" (David's my older brother)
Luckily, he didn't wake up, but I was still just as embarrassed back then as I would have been now. Laughing Actually, recently, like half a year ago, I was barely awake and I said "Catholicism versus Zedd..." lol! I have no idea why. It actually made sense in my dream. At least the one who heard me that time was the one I was reading the Sword of Truth series with, so they actually had some inkling where the dream came from. Laughing

Anyway, I better complain about something, or I'll be off topic.
Hmm....
I complain that I'm taking so long to make a role-play post! I always post around the forum instead of in the role-plays! xD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Mad

I have been working on homework literally this entire day, and I'm nowhere near being done with anything. I have 8 more pages of a research paper to type up, along with having to finishing sketching out my plan for my 4-page comic book. I have 2 pages sketched out, but even once I'm finished sketching, it's going to take me a year to actually draw it and color it all on the computer. Bleh

I still have to go to the post office too.

Last edited by Fate Foretold on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunni Ookami Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:43 pm

Kalon Ordona II wrote:
I complain that I'm taking so long to make a role-play post! I always post around the forum instead of in the role-plays! xD

I would also like to make this complaint. At least, when it comes to S*T. Not here in FoG.
Sunni Ookami
Sunni Ookami
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:34 pm

I've been scouring my house all day, looking for my PSP, and I even enlisted the help of one of my friends. My mom, dad, and sister all claim that they last saw it in the same spot, but no one moved it and yet it's not there. So I can't find it, and I leave for college in under two days. ;-;
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:31 pm

Oh nooooooooo!! Crying or Very sad
Think like a detective, Lara! Do you have any pets? Are there any small, devious young children? Might you have taken it yourself and forgotten?

Step 1: Look under the bed. And check the narrow space near the wall.
Step 2: LOOK UNDER THE COUCH. Always, always, check under the couch.
Step 3: Check other people's rooms. If nothing else, it'll motivate them to find your missing item just so that you'll stop rifling through their belongings.
Step 4: Dial 4-1-1. You might be surprised. Either they'll make some silly suggestion that will actually prove true, or the mere act of asking will access and decode your infected memory files, and you'll know right where the missing item is.
Step 5: Clean house. I'm sure the house won't mind, and anyway having company over won't be so embarrassing. If you happen to find the missing item, think of it as a coupla containers of frosting poured on top of a cake. xD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:36 pm

My complaint is:

I miss some of my once frequently posting one on one buddies, whose names I will not mention (coughcough-KailDeWrath&Fluff-coughcough).

lol.

Plus, I'm super tired and have so much work to get done with college level courses in my senior year. Geeeeeez....
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:57 am

I complain that on the Saturday, my allergies hit me really hard, so I couldn't do all of the things with my dad and his family that I should have been able to do.

I also complain that today I feel feverish because my allergies have hit my throat, spine, and legs. ._.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:42 am

Yesterday was the most expensive outdoor pool day, ever.

I forgot my wallet in the changing room when I entered. Fair enough, when I realised I don't have it anymore, way after leaving, I came back and went to the pool attendant, who had recieved the wallet, but guess what? Without the 100€ which were inside. (That's 140$ for all you barbarians out there)
And I only lent the money two hours earlier. -.-
Because I needed it.

great.

Now I can go around borrowing money, again.

Way to go.

FML. And fuck me. damnit. D:
Kaito
Kaito
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:15 pm

That really sucks, Kaito. I'm really sorry that happened to you. Have you ever thought about just carrying around a debit card? It's one sure-fire way not to lose money because you can just cancel it if it's stolen. =\

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:43 pm

uhm, I just lent the money from my mother some hours back. I usually have a bank account to store money, yes. Debit cards aren't as common around here, but we've got similar stuff. It basically works the same, only I can not use more money than there is on the bank account.
Kaito
Kaito
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:24 pm

I know you can't use more money than is in the bank. I have a debit card, and they work the same way. I understand that you wouldn't have gone to the bank right away after getting money like that because I would probably have done the same thing in not depositing it. I'm sorry you lost that money just because people suck...

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunni Ookami Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Kathryn Lacey wrote:I know you can't use more money than is in the bank. I have a debit card, and they work the same way.

Wrong. It's called Overdraft and it usually comes with an Overdraft Fee.

My complaint has something similar to finance. Just the fact that even though I don't use my money on ANYTHING and I even get paid more than some of my friends with less bills, I still somehow end up broke. Hopefully, after this next pay day, I can actually put aside some money into my savings and some to just float around.

I also complain that we're finally going to move into our new dorms this weekend BUT they stupidly decided to bunch us up together because they "have no room." I thought the whole point of this was to move the classes that are stuck here for nearly a year, not the ones that are only here for a month. Two to a room and four to a bathroom? TOTAL BEE EHS!
Sunni Ookami
Sunni Ookami
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:43 pm

Actually, when I use my debit card, I can only over draw if I use it as a credit. I'm not going to test it, but I work retail, and there are people with the same bank as me who can't use it if they're trying to pay with more money than they have in the bank.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunni Ookami Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:26 pm

Hm. Well, for the debit cards I have and all the others I've seen, you can take out more money than you have for whatever reason. It just shows up as negative-whatever. That happened to me just recently, but luckily since I've never had it done before Bank of America covered it for me and only charged me the overdraft fee.
Sunni Ookami
Sunni Ookami
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Well, I know if I ever overdraw, the bank takes the money from my savings and puts it into my checking, but I don't think I'll ever have that problem.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:38 am

^ My bank does that too. Since my parents only give me $40 a week, and about half that goes to gas, I've done it a couple of times (mostly buying food or things for our ratties).

I'm currently working on typing up more of my 10-page research paper, and it is killing me. Normally, I love to write, but there's just so much you can say about the importance of story in video games. I feel like I'm going to start repeating myself soon if I can't find new material. I have like 11 sources already, and I've gone through them all, and I've only typed 4 pages! >.< This sucks. I wish it was just a 5-page research paper. That, or I wish I had a subject that had more I could discuss.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Sunni, Bank of America might try to make it sound all nice and say that they "covered it for you"; but the truth is, they will usually cover the cost of an overdraft, because then they get to charge you that $20 overdraft fee (or more, depending). If you spend even a cent (yes, literally) more than you have in the bank, they're entitled to charge you their standard overdraft fee. Furthermore, if you made several small purchases, such as a $0.99 soda, a $0.25 pack of gum and then a $1.00 candybar, they can charge you the full overdraft fee for each transaction that either brought you into the negative or was made while you were in the negative.

I don't know about your Bank of America, but the one around here was horrible for that. I always kept track of my bank statement online, and I was very careful about not spending more than I had available, but the way they entered transactions into the online database didn't sync up with the way they kept track of statements at the bank. So, if I checked my bank statement online in the morning and it said I had $20 in my checking account, I could go out and buy a candy bar for $1.00 and find out the next morning that I was $3.00 in the red and owed two overdraft fees.

So, just a warning, be very careful about that kind of thing. Some banks do allow you to set up an automatic Savings => Checking transfer in the case of overdrafts, and I highly recommend making use of it if you have it.

Anyway, my complaint for today is that I can't seem to get into an RP that will actually start up! Seems like my signing up for an RP instantly kills it. I feel it's selfish to keep applying, because it's like I'm killing off RPs that others are interested in merely by expressing my desire to join...

Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:53 pm

My parents got a midnight call from my cous, a 17 year old girl who recently moved from a small mountain community to LA to go to college. Apparently she missed over two weeks of class, and is stuck in LA but she doesn't want to be there. Now we can't get a hold of her, or her mother, and I am worried sick.
She doesn't have the life experience she needs to survive LA...there is no one there to guide her. I hope she comes home soon .
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:32 pm

@ Fate, maybe you can share what you have so far with us. We can suggest things for you to add! Very Happy It wouldn't be cheating or anything, as long as we don't write anything FOR you. We're just helping you with your homework! xD

@ Weiss, come join Sephiris: The Price of Peace!! cheers
There's always plenty of room; it'll be awesome! And there's room for you to make as many characters as you like. ^_^ I'd be sooooooo glad to have ya! Very Happy
Think about it. Coolio

(Hyper)

OK ok, complaint... complaint.........
*thinks really hard*
Got one!
The skin under my watchband gets sweaty sometimes, and it's turning whiter than my other skin. Razz
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:35 pm

XD Kalon, that's a brilliant idea. FOG probably could be a homework helper since we all have at least half a mind to write something adequate.

I complain that writing up a description for my RPs are hard!!! I'm currently trying to write the intro to a crime drama and a fantasy RP. I want to do both, but goddammit I can't get past the writing hump! D<
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunni Ookami Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Weiss wrote:Sunni, Bank of America might try to make it sound all nice and say that they "covered it for you"; but the truth is, they will usually cover the cost of an overdraft, because then they get to charge you that $20 overdraft fee (or more, depending). If you spend even a cent (yes, literally) more than you have in the bank, they're entitled to charge you their standard overdraft fee. Furthermore, if you made several small purchases, such as a $0.99 soda, a $0.25 pack of gum and then a $1.00 candybar, they can charge you the full overdraft fee for each transaction that either brought you into the negative or was made while you were in the negative.

I don't know about your Bank of America, but the one around here was horrible for that. I always kept track of my bank statement online, and I was very careful about not spending more than I had available, but the way they entered transactions into the online database didn't sync up with the way they kept track of statements at the bank. So, if I checked my bank statement online in the morning and it said I had $20 in my checking account, I could go out and buy a candy bar for $1.00 and find out the next morning that I was $3.00 in the red and owed two overdraft fees.

So, just a warning, be very careful about that kind of thing. Some banks do allow you to set up an automatic Savings => Checking transfer in the case of overdrafts, and I highly recommend making use of it if you have it.

Anyway, my complaint for today is that I can't seem to get into an RP that will actually start up! Seems like my signing up for an RP instantly kills it. I feel it's selfish to keep applying, because it's like I'm killing off RPs that others are interested in merely by expressing my desire to join...

Sunni Ookami wrote:... covered it for me and only ***charged me the overdraft fee.***

And I think I said that it was a one time deal, but if not: It's a one time deal. I know that if I have absolutely zero in my account and decided to take out a penny, I would have $0.01 plus fee out of my account. I also know that even when I've already overdrawn, I can still overdraw and still get charged the fee. I agree with the syncing up thing. I hate it when my "pending" transactions (which, by the way, shouldn't be pending if they took/added the money in my account anyways) aren't in order. And not only that, but they don't tell me if those pending transactions are canceled or not. So not only do I sometimes freak out about the sudden change of money status, I also have no proof of why it had happened.

For example, I tried sending money to a friend through Western Union. Long story short, it didn't work and yet my money was still taken from me as if it had. I was short a hundie and not very happy. Like, a week later, I was going to call WU about this but then I noticed that I all the sudden got my hundie back. IT LITERALLY TOOK ME AN HOUR to go through all my transactions and see if it had finally canceled. Not only was I NOT able to find the canceled transaction, but there was not proof that a hundred had even been taken out. So, to be sure, I just kept checking over and over again, going through my math and even looking BEFORE I had even thought of giving my money up. I was relieved that I got my hundie back, but the whole situation was annoying.
Sunni Ookami
Sunni Ookami
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:00 pm

Wait, so when you say they covered it, you mean they just charged you the overdraft fee and reset you back at $0.00? Sorry if I'm not getting what you mean, but the logic isn't really syncing up in my mind.

Anyway, yeah, that's why I stopped banking with BoA. I switched over to a local bank that had much better options, like the automatic overdraft coverage and other good stuff that I never have a use for and therefore can't remember.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:04 pm

My son has a scary nasty burn on his ear, and I can't figure out how he got it. I took him to the doc and got some cream for it, but it bothers me that I don't know how he burned it. He never screamed out like he was being burned, and yet it's definitely a painful wound.

I feel like such a lousy mom Sad
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunni Ookami Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:09 pm

Weiss wrote:Wait, so when you say they covered it, you mean they just charged you the overdraft fee and reset you back at $0.00? Sorry if I'm not getting what you mean, but the logic isn't really syncing up in my mind.

Anyway, yeah, that's why I stopped banking with BoA. I switched over to a local bank that had much better options, like the automatic overdraft coverage and other good stuff that I never have a use for and therefore can't remember.

Covered as in I had about fifty, I got charged something about eighty, it should have been -50 (-30 minus 20 or so), but it just stayed fifty then minus 20 or so. So, in the end, my account showed around 30. IF THEY DID THIS WRONG, SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DON'T TELL THEM!! Although, I don't see how they could've done it wrong because it should all be automated.
Sunni Ookami
Sunni Ookami
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:35 pm

Honestly, Ryona, you'll learn pretty quickly that you won't know how your child harmed himself at least one third of the time. They always seem to get into all sorts of painful situations.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:12 pm

I know, but a burn can only happen so many ways...and yet I can't figure it out. What's worse, it had to have happened within the home - which means if I can't figure it out, it can potentially happen again, which is not cool.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:29 am

He's not old enough to talk yet is he? Have you tried asking him to show you where it happened or something? I hope it's nothing major, and I'm sure you've thought of a bunch of possible places. It doesn't make you a bad mother, though.

:: hugs ::

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:02 am

:hugs:

He's only 10 months, he can't say anything more than mama and dada...still, I pointed at different things and at his ear to try and gauge his reaction, but he didn't give me any clue Sad
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:07 pm

Guh, time for a rant.

Alright, what the hell is up with people overtly being total mean asses for no real reason and then complaining no one likes them? It's like, hurm, you called me a wannabe goth poser loser for no reason out of the blue when I just wanted to make small talk. Now, you're pissing and moaning on your blog about how no one wants to be your friend. Well gee! I wonder why! I hate most people around my age, I honestly do. If your seventeen you have to realize these two things. One, its time to stop fucking around and attempt to act somewhat adult. I'm not saying become magically mature. No, just get some damn common sense.

Two, you don't know everything at seventeen. I've had a good amount life experience for a kid my age. However, I don't claim to know much. Hell, if I claim to know anything its nothing. If you think you know everything but can't add up that if you're an ass munch to other people they won't like you than you're probably too stupid to be alive. No, you are too stupid to be alive. Hopefully your stupidity will leave you off a cliff and then you'll win a Darwin Award for the service you've done to the human race.

If not you can also opt to become an immobile vegatable for the rest of your life. Maybe then you'll stop being a jerk and appriciate the life you have. God, I hate people sometimes.

*Goes to cool off in her happy place.*
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:19 pm

:: pets Inerio comfortingly :: I don't like how people tend to be stupid, either. When I was thirteen, I used to have a main goth-punk style, but I also wore a lot of other things, and some girls tried calling me a poser just because I didn't stick to one style. It was ridiculous.

Anyway, I complain that my throat is still sore and flemmy, and I still have to go to work.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next