FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucian requests a set

3 posters

Go down

Lucian requests a set Empty Lucian requests a set

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:50 pm

I find myself in need of a fitting avatar and signature set. Being a staff member, I feel like some figure of authority should be the character in this set. I'm not sure exactly what I want, I just know that my current set looks pitiful next to the other members of the site. I'll do some image digging, then edit this post with the links. If anyone would be up for helping me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Alright, after further consideration I've decided to use one of my favorite anime characters for my set. You can find it here. Now, I just need a saying to put into my set.....

How about 'Life without Courage... ...Is Slavery' The dots indicate places where you can break the saying in two for placement.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Lucian requests a set Empty Re: Lucian requests a set

Post by Weiss Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:56 pm

Wasn't feeling particularly inspired, so they aren't great. I might give it another try when I've got more creative energy going, but for now, this is what I came up with out of boredom. If you decide to use them - and I won't blame you if you don't, I assure you - please remember to rehost them on your own PhotoBucket account, or another image hosting service.

Lucian requests a set ProductS
Lucian requests a set ProductIcon
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:53 am

Wow thanks Weiss, I think it looks good. If you can do this out of boredom, I'd like to see what you can do when you're feeling creative. I'll go ahead and use this for now, but feel free to give it another try if you'd like. Thanks alot, I really appreciate it.

Hmm, it seems the avatar is too large to upload. Think you could fix that for me?
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:20 am

It's not too large, Lu. For some reason, we've been having a problem when you try to link to an avatar from a URL. Instead, paste the link of the avatar into the section called "Link to an off-site Avatar." It should work if you put it there. If the avatar is ever too large, I believe it should resize down automatically.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:47 pm

If what Fate said still doesn't work, just let me know and I can make it smaller. I'm pretty sure it's exactly at the size requirement, though. And you're welcome, of course. I've been spending most of my time studying and spending time with my little brother, but if I have a free moment and get myself into a Vash mood, I'll certainly give this another run. Perhaps I'll work on it in small spurts and see what I can come up with.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down