FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So! Who`s interested in a little bit of a chat? :D

2 posters

Go down

So! Who`s interested in a little bit of a chat? :D Empty So! Who`s interested in a little bit of a chat? :D

Post by Ms. Night Surgeon Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:57 pm

I am! I am!

And I have a subject in mind to chat about, and RP about!!

The idea is set in 1800`s Japan, and can be bullshitted through... I will be doing a little bit of that myself. ^^ Google what you don`t know!

So! The idea is about a young, French aristocrat, who was forced from his home because of rumors that he`d been... Er... Intimate with his bodyguard. >.> This deeply offended his mother, and shamed his father, who was already not pleased with the son he had because he lost his sight very soon after birth due to illness, and had been somewhat sickly ever since. The boy was made a spectacle of, became a joke, and because he wouldn`t repent he was sent away, along with his bodyguard.

Yes, I know this is dramatic... But I want it to be so there.

Well... Over the course of a few months of traveling east, they find themselves in northern Japan, gawked at and unwelcome. Even so, they continue to travel through, looking for somewhere to live. They never were lovers, but they were indeed close, so the older is dedicated to taking care of his young charge. But no matter how hard he tries for the other`s safety, one day, in just a few moments, all the effort falls through.

The boy is knocked out, snatched from atop the horse they were riding, and taken away.

When he awakes, he finds himself in the back of a cart, bound, gagged and blindfolded... As useless as it was. He hears people around him talking, but in a language he can`t quite understand. It isn`t Japanese, which he knows somewhat well because of his talent for picking up language and sound.

Now! The boy is kidnapped, then sold to a representative of a wealthy lord, a samurai, and one of his master`s top men. This, iffin you don`t mind, would be your fellow... >w< You could also play the bodyguard if you like, though he doesn`t actually come in until later in the story. I`ll be grazing over the whole kidnapping thing in the beginning, because I don`t want to really focus on it. In addition to the boy, I will also be playing the lord, and another, less noble samurai of the same rank. We need a bad guy, right? ^^

I think I`ve left everything pretty open for chatter. >w< I hope I have... I`m not trying to godmod, I just have a vury particular idea what I want to do! And and... I know what you`re thinking... Whiny little boy. Well nuh-uh... Just give me a chance. >.>

So!!! If it sounds interesting then please post here or PM me...
Ms. Night Surgeon
Ms. Night Surgeon
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

So! Who`s interested in a little bit of a chat? :D Empty Re: So! Who`s interested in a little bit of a chat? :D

Post by Seer Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:29 pm

oooh I am interested. First, question! Is this boyxboy? I don't care what it is, just wondering first.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

http://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

So! Who`s interested in a little bit of a chat? :D Empty Re: So! Who`s interested in a little bit of a chat? :D

Post by Ms. Night Surgeon Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:32 pm

Yes... >w< Why yes it is. I`m a fan.
Ms. Night Surgeon
Ms. Night Surgeon
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:51 pm

All right thats cool with me. I was thinking of playing the guard and maybe I'll play the nobel's top man as you put it. The top man is what though? An official? If that's the case, I might pick a different character. Not good with politics unfortuantly
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Night Surgeon Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:54 pm

I want him to be a samurai!! Lawlz... I`m not good with politics either... The fellow is a rich land owner, so he would have some under his employ.

I think... we might need to bump the time back alittle... Mid 1700`s maybe... I dun know that it would have THAT much of an effect anyway...
Ms. Night Surgeon
Ms. Night Surgeon
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:58 pm

That's fine XP. Alright so I am playing guard and samurai! Do you wan to post up character profiles or have the character descriptions and everything to come out during the role play. Sorry I am a little slow at the moment. I had something to do.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Night Surgeon Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:09 pm

Oh it`s quite alright! I might have to hop in the shower soon myself. >w<

Profiles? Hm... Well I normally put the description in anyway... But I do like to see the pictures that people choose for their charas!

Oh!!! And something else! The lord collects unusual looking children, so my boy isn`t going to be a butler... Iffin you know what I mean lol. Sp you`re welcomed to have other players. And there won`t be any like... Real sword fighting. I`m horrible at heavy combat scenes.
Ms. Night Surgeon
Ms. Night Surgeon
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:13 pm

Alright. That's fine with me. Actually in profiles I usually just write the description XP. Finding pictures takes forever.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Night Surgeon Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:15 pm

Hehe yay! So~ what else? What else needs to be discussed?

Oh! I know this one on one, but how will this be conducted?
Ms. Night Surgeon
Ms. Night Surgeon
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:21 pm

hold on. I'll get back to you on that. Food!! See you in a bit.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Night Surgeon Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 pm

BRING ME SOMETHING!!!!!
Ms. Night Surgeon
Ms. Night Surgeon
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:48 pm

Hi back. And here you go! *e-mails pizza* ^^. As for the conduct of the rp, it will be like writing a story. We have our set characters but there are also NPCs that we both control to create friction and tension between parties.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Night Surgeon Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:02 am

LOLZ!!! I know how to RP... I was talking about through thread or PMs.
Ms. Night Surgeon
Ms. Night Surgeon
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:23 am

Oh!!! XDDDDD I am sorry XP. I feel stupid now. Anyway, its up to you. We could do the rp on a thread and then if things go into detail about affection, we could move it to pm. The pm space isn't big enough to do a whole rp without erasing things XP.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Night Surgeon Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:27 am

Oh I`m sure... >w< Hehe!!!! Well... I read the limits, but was unclear about it like obvsly because Fate keeps getting complaints about my username... So I`m not really sure what`s allowed... I mean.... I know nothing graphic, but like... Er... Well I have a few things planned, that arn`t all that nice... Not too graphic, just not nice.
Ms. Night Surgeon
Ms. Night Surgeon
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:40 am

hmm. Well you could always pm those to me so we dont get mommy mad. Again, sorry for being slow. Posting up on a thread XP
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Night Surgeon Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:45 am

Sounds good. ^^ So~ I shall start... >.> If you don`t mind. What do you want it to be called?
Ms. Night Surgeon
Ms. Night Surgeon
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:01 am

um..... I hate naming things XP.. hmm...Captured? It takes me a day and half to think of a title and then I end up giving a better title once somethings done. Anything that incorporates the rp i guess.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Night Surgeon Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:04 am

Well... I`ll decide, then tell you kk? How much longer will you be on? ^^
Ms. Night Surgeon
Ms. Night Surgeon
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:16 am

not much longer sadly. I will probably respond to your thread tomorrow. I am a bit sleepy.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Night Surgeon Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:29 am

Alright, then I might wait. I`m rather tired myself. ^^
Ms. Night Surgeon
Ms. Night Surgeon
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:30 am

Okay. good night! ^^ see you some time tomorrow. Right now its 10: 30 pm for me. In the morning I am usually on from 10am-1pm. Then at night I get on around 5-10.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Night Surgeon Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:33 am

Well! It`s 1:33 am here, and I`m normally on... While I`m home and awake. ^^ So... Yeah lolz!! Night!!
Ms. Night Surgeon
Ms. Night Surgeon
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down