FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate the Above Person's Setup (avatar + signature)

+37
ginger kitten
PiperMooring
Dax
Teph
mysticaldragonmagic
Kædai
The Melancholy Spirit
Immortal
Neschume
Mur
Hello Danger
Stion Gyas
Ragter the junior greeter
Psychotic Felix
Weiss
[Soma]
Gadreille
Kalon Ordona II
Adrius Frostglare
Anemone
Sighlent
Hazzard Gates
Spectre
Squall Reyes
Inerio
Damion "The Shadow" Fowl
Twoface_ecafowT
Gunneh
Hank J Wimbleton
Zephiris
Loki
Shades Of Gray
Mezrin
Kathryn Lacey
Pretty Unusual
Renji
Fate Flyer
41 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rate the Above Person's Setup (avatar + signature) - Page 5 Empty Re: Rate the Above Person's Setup (avatar + signature)

Post by Hello Danger Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:52 pm

I'm rating Silvone's set because I've rated KO's like 3 times already, and my opinion for it hasn't changed. Razz

So.

Silvone- I like the sig its my favorite of the two. The avie is just the cover of the album, which was a great album by a great band, but I would like to see the avie utilizing the full avie size (150 by 200) and maybe adding a little something to it to make it your own.

7.5/10 - It would have been an 8/10 had the avie been bigger! All and all I like it.
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Rate the Above Person's Setup (avatar + signature) - Page 5 Empty Re: Rate the Above Person's Setup (avatar + signature)

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:19 pm

I noticed your new setup, Danger, and I thought it was absolutely fitting for you (or at least your name). Very Happy Then, I read your signature and I had to snort. That's just plain and simple badass. I like that the lettering in the avatar looks like it's burning even too.

10/10 easy. I would have given you a 9, simple because there isn't any signature picture, but that's not always necessary, and I loved the simplicity of the short sentence and its humor.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:21 pm

9/10, only because I loved that cartoon image of you as the avatar and I wants it back! ^_^
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:55 pm

I like it. 8/10.
: 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:08 pm

oooh, not bad not bad! Very Happy
I love the curvy sig! And the animated avvy gets you bonus points!
I'll go with 9/10. Thumbs Up
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:03 am

9/10.

I really like this, the words of the signature are great.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:13 am

Why thank you, especially coming from you. Thumbs Up
I came up with that on my own. I feel quite strongly about truth. Smile It's like math; it's like reality; it's absolute. Either something is true or it's not. Therefore, truth should be the foundation, the center, the goal, of our intellectual and spiritual explorations.
Truth really can be found anywhere, if you dig deep enough. Nod

Anyway, as to your setup, I'll give it 7/10. You get points for the picture and the poem resonating with your username, but the setup itself doesn't have the zing quality, whatever we call it. The wow factor, I guess. I do love that foggy avatar, though. Thumbs Up
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kædai Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:10 am

Just because I love the setup, I give you a 10/10. Also, I really like the quote at the bottom.

Your setup. I want one. @.@ But can't have one. I'm not a mod. T.T
Kædai
Kædai
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:52 am

I could never make sigs as awesome as Weiss.
However, I COULD get you one of those character portraits I make, if you want. Nod

As for your setup...
I'll give it 8/10.
It's a picture of you, and the quote is cool, and I love the colors, but it's a little repetitive having the same thing for both avatar and sig.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:57 pm

10/10

Weiss' signatures are great, and so are your portraits. So, put together, they do great things Smile And your quote strongly resembles the Sword of Truth series, so that is a +3 to the awesomeness factor (so...maybe 13/10?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:44 pm

Oh, whoa, I guess it kinda does, doesn't it! Very Happy
Yeah, 'cause it has "Seeker" in it! SWEET!! Hyper
I loooooove Sword of Truth! xD

Your setup is 9.5/10, I'll say...
It's an awesome quote, and it has your username in it, and I LOVE the scroll and quill symbol you have!!!
The -.5 is only because the avatar is also in the signature, but it's still awesome, and that's what ties it together, so it's only minus half a point. ^^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:05 am

Pretty Green! I won't be biased of the color though. I truly think it's incredible. 10/10
mysticaldragonmagic
mysticaldragonmagic
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:31 am

That's because Weiss made most of it. Nod

Awwwww you don't have a signature! Sad
How'm I supposed to rate your avatar/signature setup if you've only got half? Very Happy

Well hey, I'll give you 3/10 just because your avatar is awesome, even aaaaall by itself. ^_^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:05 pm

I'm still going to go with 10/10. Thumbs Up

I didn't know I had to check a box to attach my signature... It works now though ^_^
mysticaldragonmagic
mysticaldragonmagic
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:13 pm

Smile If I could base it on how purty you are, 10/10!

But I'm going to be professional *Dons mustache and eyeglass*

You're avatar is quite small compared to the maximum limit of 150x200. It would be nice if your picture was a bit bigger Very Happy

I like your signature a lot, but I'm sure Sir-borders-a-lot *points to Kalon* would want me to point out that there is no border on it.

I'm gonna give you 6/10 cause I like to score high!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:23 pm

10/10

Amazing! I\'d Hit It
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:22 pm

Lol, I'm curious as to which gal you were referring to with the I\'d Hit It

I'll say 9/10 for yours. -1 point because there's no sig image, though in this case it's not really necessary!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:40 pm

That's tough to say! It's that classic battle of blond vs brunette. Can I pick both? Razz

Still 10/10!
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Aw sure! XD 10/10 for being a
honeybunch sugarplum pumpy-umpy-umpkin gumdrop snoogums-boogums! *Squee*
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:13 pm

Can't beat Fate's work. 10/10! xDDD

Sir-borders-a-lot is a firm believer in Kathrynian Borderism. Nod
I was converted. ^_^

I love your new avatar, Ryona! One of the best pictures I've seen of you yet! B&W FTW! And yay for the raven! You actually look a lot like the girl on the right in your sig, but I'm guessing Fate did that on purpose. ^^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:15 pm

Well, yes and no...I did it on purpose. My Caligo character is me, so she had to base it off of me ^_^
I'm glad you like the avatar! It's one of my favorite pics Smile

10/10, sir-borders-a-lot of Kathryn Borderism!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:46 am

Kathrynian Borderism. Aww

Somebody else better post in here... otherwise it'll just be 10/10, 10/10, 10/10 on into infinity. xD

Unless I mix it up and say 14/10, since it's a Prize, it's Fate-quality, it's your Caligo, and it's You.
Nod
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:02 am

Clap

I... once more give you a 10/10, and not just because it's green mind you. If your signature and avatar combo could pack a punch, I'd be KO'd... Yes, I know. Lame. In my defense it's four in the morning...
mysticaldragonmagic
mysticaldragonmagic
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Teph Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:05 pm

I'm going to go with a 7/10.

For me, the avatar and the signature don't connect? They're pretty pictures, I just don't see the connection? XD <3 That's my two cents.
Teph
Teph
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:11 pm

5/10

The avie is cool enough, but you only get half points for no sig. If you have one, I can't see it, so it doesn't count!
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:44 am

I like the avatar because it reminds me of the end of Fight Club. I don't know where yours is actually from though...

As for the quote in the signature...it is definantly different. Though it does seem to match the avatar, so +3 for cohesion Very Happy

7/10

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:49 am

10/10 Just for the Pink Floyd quote.

Look it! Look it! I match now!
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:49 am

9/10. "...all fights are necessary." Who knew that DP was so philosophical?
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:27 pm

10/10!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:34 am

10/10: Because it means a lot to you and you did a great job with it Smile And the heart looks awesome.

By the way, the text isn't blurry on the laptop, so it is our monitor on the PC. I don't know why...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next