FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-=Bloodlines=- OOC (Recruiting: Updated 1.2)

+3
The Literate Angel
Seer
Yuina
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

-=Bloodlines=- OOC (Recruiting: Updated 1.2) Empty -=Bloodlines=- OOC (Recruiting: Updated 1.2)

Post by Yuina Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:19 pm

EDITED: RULES SECTION

Flashback:
"Your existence is a curse to us... Begone!"

The young looking female suddenly opened her eyes whilst tightly grasping the left part of her chest. She had awoken another time yet again from the only nightmare she ever had. It took her a few seconds to realize that she was in the safety of her own room and enjoying the comfort of her own bed. Loosening her tight grip on her chest, she sighed in relief to find that there was no blood on her hand.
It has been countless years since the occurrence of "The Final Hunt" in the land of El Drid. A tragedy for the hunted, a victory for the hunters. The hunted were a former kin of the inhabitants of El Drid, only they have ascended beyond the limits of being Human. A new breed, that is what they were. Being one of the first of her kind, She has witnessed their kind's struggle through time immemorial. Saddened by the outcome of the struggle, she has vowed to do everything in her power to save as much of her kind as she can...

Present Time:

Gasping for air while having your back rested on a dead tree deep inside the Forest of Screams, you fearfully leaned to the left to take a glimpse of your pursuers. A sigh of relief escapes your bloodied lips upon realizing that you have successfully managed to evade certain death. With a smile, you decided to sit down for a moment to catch the breath you have lost in the chase.

The silence of the forest was a welcomed friend to you. Closing your eyes temporarily, you felt that you have finally regained your breath. Upon opening your eyes once more, a pair of glowing red eyes greeted yours. Fear set in once more in your heart. You wanted to scream but doing so will alert the hunters of your location. You remained still and awaited for what is to come.

The glowing red eyes drew closer allowing you to see their owner, a black wolf that silently strode to your location. Still frozen with fear, you gulped down air as the wolf finally reached where you sat. It dropped something and ran away. Confused, you turned your vision towards the item it dropped and picked it up.

You received a rolled letter with a black ribbon and an ancient golden crest. You hurriedly untied the ribbon and rolled open the letter. A few seconds later, the text it has glowed a faint red which allowed you to read it despite the darkness of the forest.

"Greetings young one. I beckon you to my humble sanctuary Anticea. In here, you need not fear the Hunters for they know not the existence of my abode. You must have a lot of questions within you that needs answers right? Please allow me to answer one of them right now. Young one, you are no longer Human, you have ascended beyond the limits of humanity into something more... divine.
In here, I will provide you with everything you need. From food to shelter to recreational activities. But that is not where it ends, I will also provide the help you need to gain the knowledge essential for your survival. In here you will live a luxurious life of peace. Should you choose to come, the decision is up to you. Know that your blood will lead the way.

~Mistress Reiko"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback:
"Why do you hate us so!? Is it truly impossible for us to Coexist?!"

The man of old age held his pipe away with one hand and blew a stream of white smoke as he looked out the window. Finally the sun is beginning to rise. An indication that their work is temporarily over. It has been too long a time since this kind of job had been handed over to him. He knows that his time is drawing near. Pushing open the windows of his chamber, he allowed the morning breeze inside.

Looking down below, he saw an early flock of people coming in to his bastion. He scoffed and turned around, grabbing his black leather coat and headed out of his chamber. He was to greet his "visitors".

Present Time:

You looked back at the large iron gates where you entered from only to recall the memories of a cursed night. You can still hear the screams of your family and friends crystal clear, as if it was still happening right in front of you. How you managed to escape is still a mystery to you.

A group of the new breed began appearing again in some parts of El Drid. You were unlucky enough to have been living in one of the places where they appeared. Angered with the loss of your loved ones, you sought revenge. After learning of an organization that hunts these so called new breed, you spent the last of your coin to get to the said place with one thing in mind... Vengeance.

"Brave souls! I thank you for valiantly stepping up to take the risk and protect our kind! I am Siegfried Ravenstein, head of the group simply known as Ravens. This will be your new home. Your new life as a Hunter begins here. I will provide you with every basic need that you require to live and train you using the toughest methods ever known to man. If you have the heart to stand and fight, then come forth and heed my call. If you are of weak spirit, i strongly suggest that you leave this place for I have seen far too many who thought they can handle it and died in training. Life for you will never be the same again once you become a Raven. The choice is yours!"

Character Template:

Full Name:
Nickname:
Appearance:
Skills: (Stuff your character is good at.)
Innate Abilities: (At least 3-5. e.g. Fast Healing, Stronger Fangs etc. Think of something creative! Laughing New Breed Only!)
Mastery: (Mainly combat art mastery, Ravens Only!)
Blood Magik: (Only one per character and will be granted to you based on your posting performance, New Breed only!)
Sacred Artifact:(Only one per character and will be granted to you based on your posting performance, Ravens only!)
Items: (If any. New Breed can hold up to 5, Ravens start with 3 Sacred Cross and 5 other items)
Weapons: (If any)
Species/Job:(Human, New Breed, Raven)
Personality:
Background:

*Note: Sacred Cross is a mass produced inferior copy of the original Sacred Artifact of the same name. These are mainly used by Ravens to kill lowly New Breeds or treat injuries. They however, turn to dust upon usage. Rumors say that the original sacred cross does not have this limit but nobody knows where it is.

Setting

The land of El Drid is a prosperous land where people mostly live in small towns to big cities. The land is mostly comprised of forests and mountains. Cities and villages share a considerable distance from each other and traveling takes a bit of time to reach a different city or town. Technology isn't neither primitive nor advanced, we can say that this is the middle ages and advancement is still in its early stages. Swords or other metal work are a mainstay for weapons. Currency is in the form of Coin.

Races

Humans: The majority of the species that live in the land of El Drid. Food to the New Breed, people to protect for the Ravens. Weak and can basically do nothing except for common work and daily leisure activities. Should you seek to become one of them, you are bound to become prey to the new breed. But being human has its own perks, you are protected by the Ravens. A human is neutral, he can be turned into one of the New Breed or the Ravens. The choice is entirely up to him/her... or fate.

Ravens: Humans who have trained in various combat arts solely for the purpose of eradicating the New Breed that have recently began populating the land of El Drid. Rumors say that a Celestial Being was the founder of the organization. They have access to various artifacts that they use to fight against the New Breed. Their rankings start from C to S. An S class Raven is a force to be reckoned with by lowly New Breeds, an even match to stronger New Breeds. They earn their keep by taking on extermination requests from the public. The Ravens have developed a seal tattooed in their bodies designed solely for the purpose of detecting a New Breed. These seals react when they are near the presence of a New Breed by emitting a gentle warmth. A convenient item for hunting in broad daylight. At night Ravens use their eyes, for a New Breed's eyes glows red at night making them easy to spot. They work non-stop day and night and are the ones currently holding the advantage. They are physically weaker than a New Breed but their deep knowledge of combat arts and wide array of skills and weapons make them a very dangerous foe for the New Breed.

New Breed: An ascended form of the inhabitants of El Drid. They are former humans who have been said to have caught a rare disease that caused their change. These beings are constantly evolving, growing stronger as they age. Rumors say that they have been exterminated by the Ravens long ago but, they have risen once again to exact revenge? Or to live in peace, nobody knows... yet. Most of them are scattered throughout El Drid, many are in hiding while few have always been on the prowl for a day's meal. They retain their former kin's physical traits and looks almost human, save for the fact that they always tend to look young and fresh. They are distinguished by burning red eyes in the night. A New Breed has an insatiable thirst for blood of humans but can go on for long years even without feeding. This act of course has a price, the New Breed weakens tremendously down to the level where a mere human would easily win against him/her in a fist fight. A well fed New Breed is stronger, faster and deadlier. Naturally, New Breeds are swift runners and possess the strength of twenty men combined.

Mist Dwellers: Lurking in the Shadows, observing the events that unfold throughout El Drid. The Mist Dwellers are a mysterious race, only few know of their existence. Those who come across them never seen the light of day again. Although some have survived, but the trauma scarred their minds making people think that they have lost sanity. What they look like and what they can do remains shrouded in mistery. The Ravens are currently looking into the matter, as well as the New Breeds for they too have lost many of their kind against these creatures. Their goals are completely unknown. Only time will tell what their true intentions are. (An NPC race to be played by me)

Plot

A land plagued by an unsung war between the Ravens and the New Breed. A battle of survival for the New Breed, a war to achieve peace for the Ravens. As the battle rages on between the two races, another race will threaten the very existence of the inhabitants of El Drid. How will the inhabitants prevail against these creatures should they start an onslaught? (Will be revealed little by little) Which side are you on? Will you choose the bloody path and carnage of the New Breeds? Or exact your own justice in the form of Vengeance being one of the Ravens. Choose your side...

Key Items

The following will be granted by me to a player based upon his/her posting performance in the RP as we go along. I will be notifying the player eligible for a Sacred Artifact or Blood Magik via "Summons" by their respective leaders in the RP.

Sacred Artifacts (Ravens Only)

Sacred Artifacts

Ideas for artifacts are welcomed.

Blood Magik

Ancient Black Arts created by the Firsts of the New Breed, They are extremely powerful magik that can be commanded by a New Breed once granted. Though attaining it takes a long and rough journey filled with difficult trials to test the mettle of the one seeking power. Only by taking in the blood of a First shall a New Breed attain this power however, he/she must gain the First's trust. Attempting to steal the blood of a First is suicide. Beware...

The form of Blood Magik differs for each New Breed. The New Breed's personality is the sole factor that affects what kind of power manifests within them upon taking in the blood of a First.

Rules

Okay people, here we are with the stuff to follow. =P

-No F***** GodModding! Please! (Ehem! Retracts her fangs)
-Decent length posts. (somewhere around 100 words per post is fine too) Show us your skills in writing! I know you have it!
-Notify me if you have to drop out of the RP along with the reason.
-No abusive/offensive/crappy types of posts. Flirting is fine if you can keep it at a certain level.
-No killing of same race players and important characters!
Should a battle occur between two players, one will have to retreat and accept defeat. Clear? (I hope so)
-I want this RP to be relaxed and not too fast paced. A minimum of 1 post a day is fine with me.
-Have fun! This is a must! Twisted Evil
-If you wish for a different Background than the basic one I provided, you are free to do so. (Make it interesting.)
-I will be controlling three characters here. The head of the New Breed, The head of the Ravens and the Mist Dwellers.
-2 character limit. (Subject to change)

For plot development, I will be sending the players to missions that will be given to them by their respective heads in the RP. I will only give out the mission details and it will be up to the player to illustrate how well his/her character can do in the mission. (This might fish you a Black Magik or Sacred Artifact who knows... Razz)

Since my post has become too big, I will be cutting the map parts and adding them to my newer post.

Last edited by Yuina on Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:09 am; edited 18 times in total (Reason for editing : Added stuff. ^^)
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

-=Bloodlines=- OOC (Recruiting: Updated 1.2) Empty Re: -=Bloodlines=- OOC (Recruiting: Updated 1.2)

Post by Seer Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:30 pm

I would love to join! I'll just need a bit of time to come up with a character. I am still deciding between raven and new breed. ^^
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

http://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

-=Bloodlines=- OOC (Recruiting: Updated 1.2) Empty Re: -=Bloodlines=- OOC (Recruiting: Updated 1.2)

Post by Yuina Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:19 pm

EDIT: The maps of Places
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Places

-=Bloodlines=- OOC (Recruiting: Updated 1.2) 11l29vr
Anticea: Mistress Reiko's abode. A safe haven for the New Breeds, the lady of the mansion formed a powerful barrier surrounding her territory making its location unknown to the Ravens. In here, the lady trains fledglings teaching them everything she knows about the world and how it works. An occasional prodigy comes within many of the New Breeds she takes in. Those are highly considered by the Mistress and are given a chance to join her as a member of her Family.

Himeno Mansion: The main structure of Anticea, this is the place Mistress Reiko gathers her adopted sons and daughters where she teaches them about the world and many other things about their kind. Huge and decorated with expensive furniture, the mansion is like a maze where one can easily get lost should they absentmindedly wander around.

Mansion Grounds: An open space where New Breeds often relax and occasionally play, filled with flower beds accentuated by a gleaming center-fountain, the Mansion Grounds truly becomes a piece of personal or public space where everyone can be at peace.

Stables: For humans, the stables are where Animals should be kept and fed. For the new breeds, the stables is where they store humans, locked in chains and are kept alive to be fed upon time and again. Once they have failed to serve their purpose, the humans locked in the stables are killed and disposed in a place where nobody can find them.

Catacombs/Way to the Crypts: These are places where Mistress Reiko's trusted subordinates trains the young New Breeds in hunting humans. A labyrinth with only one exit -the entrance- where they release a human to be hunted down for training. Sometimes if they are lucky enough to capture a Raven, they play with him/her here before killing him.

Bloody Peak/Cave of Lucid Dreams: Those seeking power are tested in either of these places. Both share the same perilous trail and dangerous contents. Those who manage to come back are forbidden to say a word about what they have experienced in either places. One thing is for sure, they come back either half dead or severely injured.

-=Bloodlines=- OOC (Recruiting: Updated 1.2) 2h2dyys
The Nest: Home to Siegfried Ravenstien and main headquarters of the group known as Ravens. This is the place where people who seek vengeance or simply fight to protect gather. They are immersed into intense training methods forging them into fine warriors for the sole purpose of hunting down their sworn enemy. The New Breeds.

Houses of Swords, Fists, Spears: The three houses that provide strict combat arts training in the chosen weapon. The house of Swords specializes in any kind of Sword ranging from all types of single handed to all types of two handed swords, dual wielding is also taught here.
The house of Fists are leaned to unarmed combat arts. Their teachings tap and hone the natural power of the human body. They forge the bodies of the Ravens into a deadly weapon should they find themselves fighting against a new breed unarmed.
The house of Spears teaches the Ravens how to fight multiple enemies at a safe distance. Their teachings forces the Ravens to realize how small their circle of life is when surrounded by multiple opponents. They are also taught how to keep that circle of life undamaged in many different ways.

As a Raven, you are required to graduate from all three houses but are free to choose which discipline you would like to pursue on your own.

Sparring Grounds: A place where Ravens practice their fighting skills. The Sparring Grounds are always filled with people day and night, training, and honing their fighting skills to become the finest.

House of Rest/Halls of Feast: The only two places in The Nest where the Ravens relax.

Armory: A place where the Ravens keep and produce standard weaponry and armors.

Siegfried's Bastion: Home to the head of the Ravens Siegfried, this is also where they keep their most valued possessions, the Sacred Artifacts. Ravens who have earned a promotion are honored inside the Bastion's halls followed by a huge celebration in the Halls of Feast.

Celestial's Ridge: Siegfried is the only one who is allowed to visit the place. Ravens are strictly prohibited from entering the ridge. Nobody knows what Siegfried really does when he goes to the ridge alone but when he comes back, he definitely has a new Sacred Artifact.

Forest of Trials: A place where Siegfried tests the skills of promising hunters. Those who make it back are not allowed to speak of what they have done inside and what they saw. Some Ravens come back on the verge of dying or severely injured.

-=Bloodlines=- OOC (Recruiting: Updated 1.2) 2af0cw6
A geographical map of the Land of El Drid.

Last edited by Yuina on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:27 pm

Okay. Fine by me. I guess I'll save my character info until your recruiting then. ^^
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuina Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:38 pm

If you have other questions, about the elements of my world, i will answer them as best i can. ^^
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:39 pm

I was wondering if I could have more then one character. I simply want two, but if not that's alright and I will settle for one, but this is extremely interesting and I am excited for it. :3
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuina Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:41 pm

By means of saying two characters, you mean one New Breed and one Raven?
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:51 pm

Yes that is correct. I was thinking of having a plot with two sisters who ended up against each other because of the sister who is a New Breed
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuina Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:52 pm

Oooohh... i like that! Fine by me. I will allow you two characters. ^__~
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:10 am

Thank you very much. I'm working on their profiles as we speak. Or type.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuina Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:08 am

Character Sheets can now be posted.

I will review them thoroughly whilst adding a few more elements in my world time and again. This OOC thread will be used for discussion of the plot that i will reveal little by little as we go along.

Just so you know people, even though I have a real life to attend to, I just wanted to say that I am a very active player and I will try to provide the inhabitants of my world with the best support and GM activity they require.
Though this is my First Ever game where I will be playing as the GM, I will do my best. Hints and tips are Very Much Appreciated. ^^

The Literate Angel: You are most welcome. I do enjoy constructive plots running in the sidelines. And I have a feeling that your plot would add to the mystery and intrigue in my world. Welcome to the land of El Drid. Enjoy your stay...

Seer: You can now post your character sheet if you have already made one. Again, whichever side you choose, I give you my warmest welcome to El Drid. Likewise, enjoy your stay...

~Lady Yui
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:42 pm

I was wondering if you could perhaps explain sacred crosses. I'm not sure if they are just as they sound, but I would just like to clarify before I get my items in order.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:15 pm

Full Name: Dusk Jameson
Nickname: Quick Silver or just Silver
Appearance: Dusk has black hair that ends at the base of his neck. His bangs reach his pale blue green eyes. His skin is pale due to his change but it doesn't look unhealthy. He stands tall at 6'4 and weighs 178 Ibs of lean muscle. He wears a silver earing in his right ear connected to feather that was given to him by his mother before the change.
Skills: He is a good fighter with two handed weapons like two long daggers. writing
Innate Abilities: He has a hound's nose. He can use someone's scent to find them. He is also extreemly fast but of course he cannot run as fast as light. He can blend into shadows to seem like he vanished.
Blood Magik:
Items: A small notebook, ink, quill, his parents wedding ring.
Weapons: Two long daggers. Both have silver hilts and plain blade but it was folded twice to increase its strength. They are usually attached to his belt.
Species/Job: New breed. Traveler
Personality: Before the change, Dusk had been a very vibrant and fun person to hang around. He had quite a few friends and always found a way to entertain them to no end. He moved around a lot so he was never short of a variety. He was generally optomistic about every situation he was in.

He dreamed for the stars and he never gave up on anything. If he put his mind to something, he was hard to convince towards another goal. He was kind and warm hearted towards everyone and was quite the gentlemen towards the ladies and would fawn on them. Towards children, he would offer them anything they needed if they were poor.

However, once the change came and his family was killed, he ran away and became an exile. Now he is more introverted and keeps to himself. Its harder for himself to open up for fear that someone would betray him to the ravens. However, he is lonely and if there is someone in need, he will help them no matter the cost. That is a trace that couldn't be wiped away.

He is also more fierce since the change. He wouldn't take a knife in the back blindly and if anyone threatens him or any of his friends if he has them, he will show that person no mercy. He wont let anyone take anything else from him. He fights for no one but himself and friends he knows to be loyal to him.
Background: Dusk had been born into a poor farming family with two older brothers. He worked the farm with them and things offten finished quicker since they had so many hands to help out around the house. When he was free of duty, Dusk would often sit on a wall in town with a notebook and ink. He would sit their and write poetry for hours at a time. His parents thought it was silly when the world of poetry would not garantee money in his pocket and food in his mouth, but he loved it.

Over the years, poetry became his life. He would write whenever he could and at the age of sixteen, he left home to be a wandering poet. He traveled through town and cities and would often stop to read his poetry or sell it for a small profit to earn his bread cheese. Children often swarmed around him since he was kind and shared with those who were poor like himself.

At the age of ninteen however, he had changed and became one of the new breeds. When he firced turned, he couldnt understand anything that had happened to him. Once his thirst had ebbed away and he was holding a lifeless woman in his arms did he fear what he had become. He often hid himself, worried what others would think of him. He returned home to speak with his family about the changes he was facing when he saw them all slaughtered by the ravens.

The horror on their faces stuck in his mind like the victims he had slaughtered himself. His heart and stomach turned from disgust and rage that fueled in his confused and tormented mind. He took his parents wedding ring to remember everything they had done for him and to remind himself he was still in some way, human. He ran from the house and was chased, but he had managed to get away with only his wounded heart and a few scratches.

Now, he still wanders around writing poetry but they aren't as upbeat as they used to be. They are dark and full of hate or sorrow. He had often wondered if he should go hunting ravens, but he can never bring himself to do it. For now, he is content with his wanderings and helping the odd man or woman he comes across... if he isn't thirsty.

((Edited.))

Last edited by Seer on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuina Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Sacred Cross: A Mass produced inferior copy of the original sacred artifact. Can be used to treat the wounds of an injured Raven or utterly destroy a lowly New Breed however, usage consumes 1 item. Using it wisely is a skill. Does little to no damage against stronger New Breeds.

Literate Angel: I'm sorry about that, I missed that detail due to many things running in my mind. As for other items, I leave it to your imagination. (please refrain from putting in futuristic ones like Plasma Guns and/or rocket packs) =P

Blood Magik and Sacred Artifacts will be granted by me unto the player based on how they post in the RP as we go along. I will notify players who are eligible for them via "summons" from their respective heads in the RP. Sound good?

Seer: Maybe I can help clear things for you. What do you need to know?
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Full Name: Rosaline Rachel Estali

Nickname: Rose

Appearance: Rosaline

Skills: She is a fairly decent fighter and good at evasion. She is good at sewing, tending to wounds and the sickly, cooking, cleaning, basically being a good house wife.

Innate Abilities: Rosaline can tell when someone or something dangerous is approaching her. She can hear soft noises as if they where happening next to her. Her fingernails are like steel and when used she can cut through human bone.

Blood Magik:

Items: A small leather pouch filled with coin, a silver chain necklace with a diamond ring at the end, a dried and pressed white rose in a bible and a small knapsack to carry it in, and a sewing kit.

Weapons: A small dagger with a white hilt and made of white metal. It well crafted and beautifully made, but it is more for show then anything.

Species/Job: New Breed

Personality: While Rosaline was a human she was considered a person who was pure of heart, which was truly the case. She never had an ill thought, she never had dark desires, she never raised a hand against another person. She was the exact opposite of her sister. She loved to help others and within her small town she did many odd jobs with the other women. Rosaline had a soft spot for children and she would often sit down with a group of them and tell them tales of adventure and love.

Rosaline was easy to love and get a long with. She was always in the center of social gatherings and she had many close friends. Her parents sheltered her completely and she was very naive. She was never prepared for what over took her, when she got the disease. Something inside of her broke beyond repair after what she did and for awhile she lost herself completely.

When she came back from her insanity she was a broken shell of a woman. She found no joy, but she felt no pain. A semblance of herself survived though and her kind heart still remained in tact. She stayed away from others, but vowed to never harm another person. Rosaline now speaks little and her eyes are almost always lifeless.

Background: Rosaline grew up in a small village, where everyone knew everyone else and where they were all very close. It was a peaceful, beautiful place. Her family were of a richer breed. Her father had been very successful with his farm. She had a twin sister who was completely the opposite of her. They got along very well though and they hardly ever fought. As Rosaline grew it was obvious she was going to be beautiful, as was her sister Maria. They had many men from the village courting them, but the two had no interest at the time.

One day, while Rosaline was helping a woman who lived two houses from them cook a meal for a special occasion she met the woman's son. He was a Raven, but he was kind, gentle and Rosaline fell head over heels. It was long before the two became known as a pair. He went away for a month and while he was away Rosaline devoted herself to becoming the perfect house wife.

When he returned he asked her to marry him and gave her a beautiful ring. She accepted and the whole town got together to celebrate and help them. Everyone was invited. At the time her sister was away. She had taken an entirely different turn for her life then her sister and she had become a black smiths apprentice who owed a favor to her father. She would be arriving on the day of the wedding, but not until after it started.

Rosaline was dressed in a beautiful white dress and a large procession was laid out in front of her as she made her way to the church. Everyone was seated in the small church and some where forced to stand. She looked beautiful and he looked very handsome. As she walked down the isles though something over took her. That's when she became a New Breed. Coupled with the shock and with her sudden thirst she lost it. Everything was black mixed with red. The next thing she knew she was on the floor, her beloved's lifeless body next to her as she sobbed.

Her dress was torn, she was a bloody mess and besides her now dead fiances body, there was nothing but chunks of flesh and blood. She had ripped them all to shreds and killed him last. He couldn't even fight her, he had no weapons. As she sat there sobbing, her sister who had just arrived walked in to see the bloody mess. Rosaline turned her head towards her and uttered two words.

"Help me."

Her sister couldn't though. She tried to attack her sister, but Rosaline fled to the wilderness, hunted by Ravens and her sister. She lost her sanity and it wasn't until recently that she had gained it back.

I'll add the other sisters profile soon. I just finished this one. And thank you for explaining the Sacred Crosses for me. :3
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuina Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Literate Angel: You are most welcome. Rose seems to be a well thought out character. I like her already. ^^ Accepted.

Seer: Silver too! Bravo on his creation. I like it! Accepted. But I must say that I will be waiting for any updates you might make. ^^

~~My first character~~

Full Name: Reiko Himeno

Nickname: Lady Rei

Appearance:

-=Bloodlines=- OOC (Recruiting: Updated 1.2) Black04

Skills: Ballroom Dancing,Gardening,Cooking,Writing

Innate Abilities: Poisoned Claws & Fangs, Fast Regeneration, Blood Healing, Summon Black Wolf.

Blood Magik: Ashes to Ashes - When angered, Reiko uses this unique Blood Magik to burn anything she wishes that her eyes can see. A truly destructive power that comes with a price. If used to its fullest, she can burn multiple targets at once but Reiko will be forced to feed on her own kind if she wishes to regain her full power once more. A price she does not want to pay. If overused, Reiko can burn everything around her -the size of a small town- including herself. She will survive but will be severely weakened, hibernation for long periods of time will be required for her to recover fully. She mostly uses this Blood Magik to burn a single target at a time, always careful not to reach the Magik's dangerous limits.

Items: Lapiz Lazuli necklace, Rigald's blood vial, Himeno Family Crest.

Weapons: None

Personality:
Reiko is a quiet vampire who always wears a smile and a sweet face. She cares deeply for others of her kind even though they are not related to her in any way. She has a soft spot for children -be it human. For a human child, Reiko often leaves them alone when encountered out on a hunt. She doesn't feed regularly but keeps it a secret. However, on occasions her hunger takes over her, she sets out on a mad rage and will feast to her heart's content. Reiko enjoys feeding on a human as slow as possible, savoring every drop of blood her tongue tastes. On her better moods, Reiko is gentle and animal loving. For those New Breeds she has taken in, Reiko is a symbol of elegance and divinity. Although behind that serene smile lies a devilish desire for carnage, blood and revenge. She is unpredictable and a mystery that can never be solved. She bears a tremendous grudge against the Ravens but is secretive regarding the matter. Reiko never talks to anyone about it, not even to her most trusted underling.

Background:
Reiko was born a New Breed under the Himeno bloodline, the First of their kind. She was taught as a noble with everything she must know, those included the long history of their Family name and the vital information she would need to survive in case something goes wrong. She was also taught with unneccessary things like hobbies and formalities, general knowledge and human history. Although she was uninterested with all others, Reiko seemd to show genuine interest in Human History.

As a child, Reiko always had problems containing her hunger. More often than needed, she would secretly go out at night to hunt alone and lose herself in the pleasure of having the sweet blood of a human flow down her throat. This little selfish act of Reiko started the spread of her kind. Being gentle and all, Reiko never kills those she feeds upon back then, which was completely the opposite of what she was taught.

In a few months time, their kind had multiplied and started causing chaos in the land of El Drid. They mercilessly fed upon those who were weaker than them traveling in packs from village to village. The humans grew scared and sought for help, but nobody was there to answer their cries. The carnage continued for years, and the human numbers rapidly dwindled. The humans were forced into hiding, desperate to keep living... to survive.

Ten years passed, the New Breeds endured a long ten years without feeding. It was then when the first human once again set foot in El Drid. His name was Rigald. The scent of his blood undoubtedly drew the attention of numerous New Breeds, all of them badly craving for a bite. However, Rigald was no ordinary human. With a swing of his mighty sword Lucifer, he took down a New Breed. One after the other they fell against his blade. The man Rigald liberated the Gelbania Port City from the New Breeds alone.

Having one city liberated, the humans began to resurface. Rigald only planned to teach them how to defend themselves at first but their anger and hatred towards the New Breeds was immense. Left with no other choice, Rigald formed and trained the first ever team meant to kill New Breeds. With the passage of time, they were successful. Liberating village after village, the team became an organization. People backed their cause and provided them with as much assistance as they could.

Having learned of the humans' uprising, Reiko became curious. She set off alone with only one goal in mind. To see for herself that humans have really survived. It was in the City of Freylon where Reiko and Rigald met face to face. They fought, and to each others surprise, they were evenly matched. Rigald suffered a wound from Reiko and likewise, Reiko shared the same fate. With just one lick of Rigald's blood from her fingers, Reiko immediately knew he was different. She fled from Freylon in fear. But it was too late... The Final Hunt began.

Last edited by Yuina on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:47 pm

Looks like we have some interesting characters so far ^^. I can't wait for this play out. I am quite eager.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuina Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:56 pm

~My second character~

Name: Siegfried Ravenstein

Appearance:

-=Bloodlines=- OOC (Recruiting: Updated 1.2) Talonrevam

Skills: Weapon Crafting, Armor Crafting, Medicine mixing, Parrying, Evasion

Mastery: Katori Shinto Ryu.(when using Raven)/Hand to Hand combat.

Sacred Artifact:

-=Bloodlines=- OOC (Recruiting: Updated 1.2) 2eqgm54
Raven - A personal Sacred Artifact solely for Siegfried's use. Not many have seen what the sword can do for Siegfried rarely goes out to hunt. If he does, he would rather be alone than with company. Rumor among the Ravens says it's just a plain sword. Civilian gossip says that the sword itself is very powerful.

Items: 3 Sacred Cross. A first aid kit, Ravenstein family crest, a scented crimson ribbon, a pouch of herbs, a large transparent marble the size of a fist. (Keeps it for luck)

Weapons: Aside from Raven, Siegfried favors using his fists and feet. Wearing leather gloves and reinforced boots, Siegfried enjoys fighting with his body rather than with a weapon. He only uses his sword when he acknowledges that his enemy is strong.

Species/Job: Human/Raven

Personality: Siegfried is a loner by heart. He tends to keep to himself but puts on a fake smile every now and then when in front of his men. This fearless man is now the latest head of the Ravens after his grandfather Callius Ravenstein along with his father Guilford passed away not too long ago. He wears his grandfather's black leather cloak as a tradition amongst the Ravensteins, even though he believes keeping memories of the dead are nothing more than a hindrance to one's self. Siegfried is a man of his word. You can break any part of his body but you can never break his word once given. He is also the type who does not go back on decisions already made. Headstrong but knows when to quit. He harbors a strong desire for killing their sworn enemy.

Background: His 15 years of life is filled with nothing but fighting the New Breed. The other half was filled with training. Siegfried was very young when his father first taught him the way of the sword. It was never his interest but it was not for him to decide. The times call for warriors and there was really no other choice. He tags along with his father during extermination requests, slowly learning more and more about the New Breeds.

He was fifteen when he first killed a New Breed. It was an ambush upon them during one of his father's extermination requests. The information they gathered was a little bit on the wrong side and they found themselves completely surrounded. Though his father was very strong, fighting against multiple stronger New Breeds proved to be a little too much for him to handle on his own. His father caught a fatal wound while trying to protect him from harm. Angered, he took up his father's sword and everything went black for him.

His head severely aches when he tries to remember events on that day. Due to this fact, he decided that they are memories best forgotten and never looked back to them until this day.

Other than these facts, not much is known about him because his grandfather usually teaches him in private inside their Bastion. At the age of 19, He was hailed the new leader of the Ravens after his grandfather passed away due to old age. Siegfried proved to be an excellent leader. Under his rule, the Ravens managed to strike fear into the hearts of the New Breeds once more, if they had any.

~EDIT~
Okay, the IC is up and running.
IC Link: Bloodlines (IC ~Recruiting Players~)
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:32 am

Full Name: Maria Louis Estali

Nickname: Bloody Mary

Appearance: Maria

Skills: Cooking, making and repairing swords, carving, and assassinations.

Mastery: Two sword style and mixed martial arts.

Sacred Artifact:

Items: Maria has a small leather pouch filled with coin, a gold bracelet with a large emerald in the middle, a a sword sharpening kit and three sacred crosses.

Weapons: Maria has a pair of straight swords, they both fit into one scabbard and are designed to look like one sword when simply look at, giving her the element of surprise when she is fighting. They are fairly light weight, but beautiful and graceful weapons.

Species/Job: Human, Raven

Personality: Maria has always been the quieter of the two sisters. She prefers to sit and listen rather than talk about her own life. She always had a soft streak in her, but she was never trying to help everyone like her sister. She never attracted others to her like her sister, but she was always content with her life and never worried about men or love.

She preferred to spend time watching the local black smith work on his weapons. She loved weapons, loved the way they looked, loved the way they felt, loved the heat coming from the burning oven where they where heated, she loved everything about weapons.

She was kind, but after her sister became a New Breed and killed their entire town she was never the same. She became hard, cold, and revenge filled. She wanted nothing more then to eradicate all New Breeds, her sister included. Maria had awakened a foreign sense of blood lust in herself and she found that she loved to use weapons against others.

After the incident anger, pain, hatred, regret and sorrow filled her very core and it started to hollow her out. She started to lose those emotions that she had once had, the joy, the laughter, the love, they were gone from her life and she felt only pain or blood lust. She was good at faking those emotions, but she never really felt them. She distanced herself from others and preferred to be alone than in large groups.

Background: Maria grew up in a small village, where everyone knew everyone else and where they were all very close. It was a peaceful, beautiful place. Her family were of a richer breed. Her father had been very successful with his farm. She had a twin sister who was completely the opposite of her. They got along very well though and they hardly ever fought. Even as a child though it was obvious that Rosaline would out shine her in everything.

Rosaline was the light of the town while Maria was her shadow. Of course Maria also felt obligated to protect her sister from the world. She hadn't been as sheltered as her sister for she had started to read at a young age, gaining knowledge of the world beyond her town. Maria felt like she had to protect her innocent sister from those horrors.

As they grew older the two became quiet beautiful, but, once again, Rosaline out shined her. She was so bright and vibrant while she subtle and quiet. She preferred to be in the background. She had many suitors, but she never felt anything for any of them. It didn't take her long to find out what she truly wanted to do with her life and becoming a humble housewife was not one of those things. She wanted to become a blacksmith.

At first her parents were completely against it, but after her persuasions and threats of leaving and cutting off all ties to them, they finally arranged something with a man they knew. He was trustworthy and had a good wife so they sent her to be an apprentice under him.

At first it was difficult. He wouldn't accept her fully and would only allow her to watch. She asked him why and he said it was because her hair was to long and it would catch on fire from the oven. He thought she would soon give up since she cherished her long, black locks, but the next morning he woke to find her with her like a boys. She was determined.

Maria was a quick learner and it didn't take her long to start to master certain techniques. With help from her master she was able to successfully complete and masterful sword for a noble. She tried to hide the fact that she was a woman from most of their clients, but she could never really get rid of her feminine grace, poise and appearance so she finally just gave up.

When Maria heard that her sister was getting married she was ecstatic. She had worried about her sister after she had left her, but she was now going to find happiness. She couldn't leave soon enough though and would be arriving on the day of the wedding. Still she was happy she was able to attend at all. At that time she had been letting her hair grow out again, but had been tying it back so she was able to get herself looking nice and womanly.

When she arrived at the town it was as if it was deserted, but the sun was shining beautifully and she knew everyone was at the church. The wedding must have just started. She hurried down the street until she reached the large chapel, but something was off. She pushed the feeling off, not noticing the small trickle of blood coming out from under the door of the church. She quietly opened the door, to peer in and see what part they were at, but instead she saw the scene that would change her life.

Rosaline was sitting in the middle of what looked like a bloody massacre. Chunks of flesh hung from the banisters and blood covered the walls, floors and ceiling of the church. Her sister was sobbing next to her fiances dead corpse. She spotted her and looked up at her.

"Help me."

Is what she uttered and Maria could see the blood dripping from her finger tips. She could tell instantly what she had done and anger, pain, fear, and the deepest of sorrows filled her. She also felt a small pang for her sister, but hatred replaced it quickly. Her whole family, all her friends, all her loved ones, were now dead, killed by her pure sister. It was so wrong. She couldn't even see her as a person.

Maria carried a sword with her for protection and she pulled it out, ready to kill her sister, but Rosaline saw her intentions and rushed past her out of the town, Maria screaming at her and sobbing. After she had disappeared and night started to fall, Maria headed back to the church and stared at the door to it, the blood splatters could be seen through the crack and she felt her knees hit the floor as she broke down and sobbed.

That's how a group of Ravens found her, curled up sobbing on the ground three days later. The cleaned up and took her back to the Nest to help her recover. It took her three weeks to be able to leave the medical area and when she did she watched as they mock fought, listened to their speeches and took in what they had to offer.

She found out what her sister was and vowed to exact revenge. She would save her sister from herself and make her pay for what she did. She enlisted into the Ravens, and while they were slightly skeptical about her, she proved to be a quick learner and a ruthless fighter. She killed her first New Breed a year later and those who were above her praised her for the way she handled it with such calm.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuina Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:50 am

Marvelous profile! Maria is accepted. ^^
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:15 am

Yuina! Dragging me all the way out here to play this? haha sounds fun!

o.o extremely interesting characters by the way.

oh, before i forget. here's mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Full Name: Zied Gray

Nickname: Zied

Appearance:

-=Bloodlines=- OOC (Recruiting: Updated 1.2) Noe

Mastery: Hand to Hand Combat

Sacred Artifact:

Items: 3 Sacred Cross. (keeps one hanged as a necklace) A pair of dice, a faded picture of a woman, a gold ring, pouch of coin, a small bible

Weapons: Metal knuckles hidden under his red leather gloves.

Species/Job: Human/Raven

Personality: An honest and content man. Zied lives life one day at a time. He believes that there is no point worrying about the future because for him, all there is to life is to do what you can while you can. He always had a smile on his face and is a cheerful and bright person with a heart of gold, until the woman she loved was murdered by stray New Breeds. This forever changed Zied into a distant and quiet man. Years after the tragedy, Zied became a ruthless Raven seeking vengeance against those who stole away his bethrothed. He however retained the heart of gold and an occasional smile escapes his lips once in a while.

Background: Hailing from the town of Freylon, Zied lived life as a jack of all trades. He would do any sort of job so long as it doesn't involve killing another human. Orphaned at an early age of 5, he struggled through his childhood trying to keep living an honest life. Instead of stealing, like the other street rats do, he would work hard for a day's meal. He was about the age of 12 when an old lady took pity upon him and decided to take him in. Little manners need to be taught to him for he is a kind hearted child. He got along well with the old lady and her grandchild Arnelle, who was about the same age as him.

At the age of 17, old age took its toll on Zied's foster grandmother. He and Arnelle were both orphaned when the old lady passed away. Vowing to take good care of Arnelle, Zied started working harder than he used to. Arnelle helped him out by taking on her grandmother's business, medicine mixing. A fact that kept themselves sheltered and well fed. Life was good for both of them. Their bond turned sweet when Arnelle made a silly joke about them living like a married couple. Little did she know that Zeid held her in his heart more than just his foster sister. Zied confessed his feelings to Arnelle and after a little bit of hesitation from the girl, both of them found themselves sharing a new bond.

Indeed life was sweet for them until they reached the age of 20. After a hard day's work, Zied stopped by one of the Jewelry stores to buy a pair of gold rings. He had planned to surprise Arnelle when she got back from gathering herbs for medicine mixing from a nearby field. But alas, nightfall came and Arnelle hasn't returned. Worried, Zied set out to look for her with some of his friends. All of them shattered to see the bloodied and gruesomely torn body of Arnelle hanged in one of the dead trees.

Zied couldn't scream, he couldn't cry. All he felt was an aching pain in both of his fists. After the burial, Zied shed a single tear and left the town of Freylon. He sought the location of The Nest and has lived there ever since.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuina Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:55 am

Accepted! nice work on the profile. you can post whenever ready. ^^
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Neschume Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:25 am

Full name: Skender Ermingild

Nick name: Diamond

Appearance: Skender stands tall at about 6' 2" and has large, muscular build. He has great strength and every ounce of his being shows it, from his huge arms to his even bigger thighs and calves. His face however is not met with such beauty as he has hundreds of scars from his years of battle. Almost every inch of his face is covered in scars most of which being from swords being swung at him from lunatic humans or even his sparring partners. Under all of the scars is a face however and the features that you can see aren't all too bad. He has eyes that are as black as coal in the day which turn a sad shade of red in the night. Though those are the only distinguishable things on his face everything else is hidden by scars of battles past.

As for clothes Skender wears a black button down shirt which is always tucked into his pants that has buttons on the two pockets at his chest. His black pants are held up by a brown leather belt which adds the only color to his wardrobe. The pants fall just over the heel of his dress shoes which are also a deep shade of black. On his shirt are silver cuff links which resemble bats in flight with their mouths open and fangs ready for anything that may come in their way. The clothing he wears makes him look formal at all times. He trades in these clothes for a simple black robe that reaches to his feet only when he knows he is about to go into battle or will be doing anything that requires his levitation skill.

Skills: Skender has many skills but he is most noted for his superb strengths in armory. Any metal that comes into his hands can be worked into any type of weapon one could possibly desire. When he was only 11 years of age he picked up a hammer at his fathers forge and has never stopped refining his skill in it. He does almost any job for no money though he could easily make a fortune off of the amount of weapons he makes a year.

Innate Abilities: Levitation: Though it may seem useless most of the time this power can be used effectively for getting Skender away from his enemies quickly without making sounds or leaving footprints.

Telekinesis: Though this ability only works on lightweight objects Skender can still use it to wield his weapon which can often turn the tide of battle in tough situations.

Iron: When the situation calls for it Skender can make his entire body as strong as steel for a few seconds, just enough to break a weapon with his bare hands or avoid having his head chopped off. He needs to let this ability recharge itself after using it and it can't be used for roughly one day after one use.

Sanctuary: Skender can transport anyone he touches back to his home with Mistress Reiko.

Items: Skender carries a small book in his breast pocket which he takes out and reads occasional. other than that he has only his scythe and the clothes on his back.

Weapons: The only weapon Skender carries is his scythe. He named it appropriately, Aeron, because it brings carnage and slaughter upon his enemies. It had a black handle which is about the length of his body from his feet to his shoulders. The blade has embroidery of people being massacred with blood spraying out of their bodies all the way down the blade on the top and it has a sharp mistalin blade on the bottom. Mistalin being one of the strongest metals known to man and the embroidered top signifying what happens to those who cross him.

Species: New Breed.

Personality: Skender is calm and quiet with little to say to anyone but himself and Mistress Reiko. He holds himself tall and proud, he is very proud of himself and his race and he isn't afraid to show it. Though he doesn't talk much he can be wordy if anyone insults himself or Mistress Reiko and will not hesitate to yell or even react violently to that kind of behavior. But overall he stays calm in almost all situations and there isn't too much more to say about that.

Background: Skender was born and raised a human until he was the age of 25 when he was changed into a New Breed by his brother who had been turned long before Skender was even alive. His childhood was normal up until that point and he was an expert blacksmith by the time he was 20. His family was very large consisting of 8 children all of which came from two parents. He was the 3rd youngest and he was often forgotten about in the monotony of every day life in his household. This was until he turned 11 and took in his father's footsteps to become a master blacksmith. He was soon the pride of the family and received most, if not all, of the attention.

The night Skender was turned to a New Breed was the most terrifying night of his life. He couldn't get to sleep so he was simply laying in bed waiting for his eyes to grow weary or his mind to just fade to black when he heard a knock at his front door. As he went to open it a chill ran through his body and he could feel each step bringing him closer and closer to the source of the cold. As he slowly opened the door he was struck to the ground by his brother, the oldest brother. He hadn't been seen nor heard from in months and his entire family had been wondering where he was. Now Skender knew where he had been, he had been hiding away waiting to take away the life, or rather, give new life to all of his brothers and sisters.

After the sight of his brother Skender blacked out and then awoke several hours later to the sound of wolves howling. Trees, trees all around, that was he could see: trees. Begging to feel hungry he wandered off into the woods and saw a wolf, presumably one of the ones that had been howling before and he pounced on it. He ripped into its flesh with his fingers which had now become claws and he slaughtered the poor creature then feasted on its innards. His brother came out clapping and saying, "Welcome to the family," over and over again. His brother soon left but that night would stay in his memory forever.

While living alone for about 70 years Skender grew accustomed to life like that and soon became hostile to most people who came around him. He would kill on site and was afraid of nothing until one day when a woman came to him, he knew she was a New Breed just like him, and offered him to come with her as she could offer protection from the humans and a proper place to live. (he had been living under nothing but tree branches and dirt before) He reluctantly accepted her offer and she trained him to be a well mannered man. her name was Mistress Reiko.

By the age of about 110 Skender had become a perfect gentleman and Mistress Reiko's personal guard. He now follows her practically everywhere and won't let any harm befall her. Which is why he is worried she has offered so many new New Breeds to come to their home, he worries that some of them might not be as "pure" as they want. Some may even try to hurt her.
Neschume
Neschume
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuina Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:27 am

My friend! It's good to see that you have made a move. Welcome once again to El Drid. Skender "Diamond" Ermingild is a welcomed addition. You are accepted and may post whenever you are ready.
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Veritas Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:26 pm

Hmm, room for another character?
Trinity Veritas
Trinity Veritas
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuina Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:33 pm

Yes of course there is still room for more players. ^^
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Veritas Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Great! I'll get to work on my character sheet ASAP.
Trinity Veritas
Trinity Veritas
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuina Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:43 pm

Alright. I'll be waiting to approve it then. Looking forward to RPing with you. ^^
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Veritas Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:06 pm

Full Name: Layla Genisis

Nickname: Layla

Appearance:
look up by ~crazy-rikku on deviantART

Skills: Singing and aerobatics

Innate Abilities: Layla can sense other’s emotions very clearly, but only within a short range. She also has a black leather glove she keeps at all times that she can morph into a iron gauntlet with anicent symbols craved into it. Whenever Layla is weaken to a point of near-death she can attaract humans with her voice and seduce them into letting her have a bite.

Blood Magik:

Items: A necklace in the shape of a flower blooming, a lock of golden hair tied by a crimson ribbon, and a smooth black pebble.

Weapons: An iron gauntlet that is sharper than the most tended of blades. Though it would make an idle fighting weapon, Layla has more use for it by climbing.

Personality: An air of a pitiful hope always seemed to surround Layla. She offers nothing but the kindness wrapped around her heart and a passion to helps others in need. Though many times it has been looked down upon from the high-social class family she had been adopted into.
She was taught to be well-mannered and reserved; never to speak unless spoken to, nod and smile at all the right moments, shun the classes that lie below their standard, and other such rules. Because of her nature of being caring and sensative it was a rare moment when Layle wasn’t being punished. Her singing was the one reason she wasn’t cast out onto the streets. Singing is also the one thing that let Layla enjoy herself and , for once, be happy. Well…that is until the dieased infested upon her.
Once the diease had taken over her mind and body, a whole other side was born within Layla. A merciless and ravenous side that slaughters anything in it’s path. She could not think of anything more than sinking her fangs into a pulsing neck of a human and having her fill for years.
It wouldn’t be until she fed upon a young boy with golden locks of hair till Layla regained her humanity again.

Background: Vague memoires always cloud Layla’s mind, but she can only pick out certain ones.
Such as when she first saw at the age of 7the beautilfully tainted woman that had chosen Layla out of all the other orphans to be brought to a home filled with wonderous riches. The woman, who Layla was told to call “Mother”, explained to her that she was unable to bare children of her own, and the only way she was going to stay is if she brough entertainment to their guest and act as a child with such opportunities should act. Layla had always tried to love her new mother, but the smirk that always curled upon her lips always left Layla with a cool chill.
The rest of her childhood is nothing but a mist of performances and punishments that lie in the back of her mind. All the details of her memories were lost in years of her blood lust.
Though the night of her demise still rings clearly.
It was moments before her performance for Layla’s family celebrating the 17th year of her birth with a full moon hung high in the sky and the stars shining bright. All of the higher social class was gathered infront of a large wooden stage surround by cascading velvet curtains that was to be the centerpiece of the main event. Layla was waiting patiently behind the stage for her cue to go on. A gentleman stepped out of the shadows behind her and walked up to her. The moment Layla hear the fall of footsteps she spun on her heels to come face to face with red eyes and a sinister grin. After that, she blacked it completely.
It wasn’t until two years later that she came out of the stupor of blood lust while clutching a small child to her chest…
Trinity Veritas
Trinity Veritas
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuina Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:57 am

Wonderful character Trinity! You are accepted! You can post whenever ready.
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next