FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tactical combat

2 posters

Go down

Tactical combat Empty Tactical combat

Post by Kesteven Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:35 am

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a bit of number-based tactical combat, like in tabletops? Naturally it would be narrated as well, but that would be on top of some kind of game system, either a pre-made one from some other game, or an original system.
Kesteven
Kesteven
Shadow
Shadow

http://www.dissoluteproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Tactical combat Empty Re: Tactical combat

Post by Klikxx Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:48 pm

I have been throwning an idea around my head involving Space Hulk. A simple game systemwith tactics involving only d6. If you are familiar with Warhammer 40k it is a game that GW brought out in the late 80's pitting Space Marine Terminators against Genestealers. The game is very similiar in feal to the Alien series. Being turn based it may play well.
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:04 am

I'm sorry but I've been working secretly on a board game for years with the name Tactical Combat. It isn't finished though and I stopped working on it cause I kind of lost interest. It kind of is funny how someone came up with the same name and wants to create it as a board game.

I even still have much of the game information somewhere on a jump drive. It will be cool to see what you come up with though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down