FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat Arms Online!

Go down

Combat Arms Online! Empty Combat Arms Online!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:34 pm

Combat Arms Online! CombatArmsLogo

Its the free FPS game that's sweeping the nation!

Go to the Nexon domain for Combat Arms and perform this simple four step process:

Download the free client

Install the free game

Create a free account

And allow me to freely blow your brains out with mah sniper rifle!!!!

(you can scratch that last part...)

Combat Arms is a fun first-person-shooter (FPS) that plays right from your desktop after installation. Joining the fun is free and easy. Once you load the game you can choose a starting appearance for your character and then customize their weapons.

Each game you play will earn your account experience (which builds upon your rank) and GP (game points), which you can use to buy new weapons (unlocking even more as you progress), customize ones you already own, and continue to change the look of your character.

And ladies...you can run around as a woman if you prefer! Flirt

Try out CA's new Quarantine mode, where you run around trying to avoid being caught by ruthless zombies and turning into one yourself...or try to catch the humans and eat their brains yourself! Its a buttload of fun for the whole family! .....>_> well maybe not for your little sister.... Muhaha

Once you sign up: Add RecAgenda and RecFalcon to your buddies list!

Back to top Go down

Combat Arms Online! Empty Re: Combat Arms Online!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:30 pm

I've played CA since it came out. The game is easy. I typically get a 2.5 KDR in games, get called a hacker, and get bored after a few games.

I don't really play that often since the game is so boring. When you can go 40+ kills with less than 15 deaths with an UZI, there is something wrong with that.

People are better off waiting for Huxley to come out in Q4 2009. It will probably be a better game. Hell, even the limited amount of information I've read about Crime Craft is more inciting than CA.

Still, for a free game, CA is decent. Nexon doesn't really know what they're doing with that game anyways and a lot of the really good players like myself often quit for long periods of time.

Back to top Go down