FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC

+15
Erebus
Blackrock
Kalaam
Digital Muse
Fluesopp
Gadreille
Weiss
Stion Gyas
Stray
Kaitlyn Wild
Reffy
Loki
Alphariusthemad
Zephiris
Kalon Ordona II
19 posters

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

Go down

Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC

Post by Stion Gyas Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:10 pm

Not to mention a pain in the butt. Happy almost-New Year everyone.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC

Post by Blackrock Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:58 am

I've edited my post, again, because in my confusion (as to where the source of the Amros was located) I had misplaced the mercenaries. It's no big change, just a few details in the first 3 sentences. But all is settled now and I'm ready to go on Smile

I've been making progress in both my second post and the description of "The Hawks", but things are going slower than I would like. Still, I should be able to post sometime this week, unless something out of the ordinary pops up.
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:59 am

BlackRock...you, Stion and I need to figure out when we can be online together to hash out the possibility of our characters meeting up and working together towards looking for Sephiris. Let Stion know what works and I'll try to make sure I'm avaiable too.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Yes yes YES! Me too! If the Ssandári mercenaries get hired by Katerina's caravan, and then if Tuuli and Tuula and the Hawks join up, and then we ALL meet up, we'd have something pretty amazing. xD

The Ssandári might break away after a while, though, because they're on a mission of their own. I should get in the chat room more often. xD *goes*
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:09 pm

I am still here guys. I haven't dropped out. I am just waiting for it to swing round to my turn to post again. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:58 am

Feel free to arrange something with me, Raptor. Very Happy And Silvone, when you need his help with Simion.

I'm getting around to posting. I better hurry or people are going to get ahead of me. Razz
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:28 am

Wow, it'd be pretty epic if we did manage to get together and have a chat...but with the big time zone difference, it'd be hard to pull off. Still, am up for it; for example, tonight (7 PM GMT and onwards) I'll be around.

PS. No need to capitalize the "r" Wink
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:04 pm

@Blackrock - I'm GMT-6 and Stion is GMT-5....so we might actually be able to pull that off when we have days off. I can do it today...but Stion maybe not. But I'll pop into the chat room to at least toss ideas around if you can make it.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:11 pm

I'm in chat now, will hang around 'till I fall asleep, so yeah - if you can make it, we can do some brainstorming Smile
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Right. I think we're waiting on Blackrock and myself to bring our characters up to date. Reffy is waiting for us on DAY 8, and most everyone else is already getting toward night of DAY 7.

Also, I still have to add Elister, Brookstone, Fenwater, ...is that all?... to the map of Sephalia. Plus the forest near Amros that Blackrock has to name, and possibly also a town in the mountains. So, I'll just wait on those.

But I also need to add Tuula, Tuuli, and Barin to the character lists. I had thought Stion was wanting to try and make the character summaries for Tuuli and Tuula, but I'll go ahead and do them myself if that's changed. Plus Barin. Smile
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stion Gyas Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:24 pm

I sent you a PM with them! O: They were beneath the quote!

EDIT: I had a surge of inspiration. Sorry for the wait.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:23 pm

I think you might be right. Hang on...
*goes to check*
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stion Gyas Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:25 pm

I am right. You should know me by now. Razz I'm Nearly-Honest Stion.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stion Gyas Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Kalon, wrong thread. xD Anyways, could you log into the chat for a bit? Digi and I have to interrogate you.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Found and Thanks and There! ^^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:12 am

Bah, sorry for the delay with my post, I thought "Oh I'll spend the Friday night finishing the post" but then I went out and got pissed. Yay for my dedication >.<

It's coming today, promise.

PS. Kalon, are we supposed to make the character summaries ourselves? Wasn't aware of that, so if you want I'll make one for Barin Smile
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:50 am

no, no. You CAN, if you want to try and make them exactly as I do, but I'll probably end up polishing it anyway. So, no worries, either way. ^^

What you'll want to do now is get your character to DAY 7, or so. You'll probably get to have a nice bit of fighting on the night of DAY 6, when the monsters appear.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:58 am

Alright, Stion, school has started up again and I have a few things to take care of, but I will read your post and get started on mine as soon as I have a chance. Hopefully it won't be too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:01 am

My post is, finally, up. Sorry for the delay, but there were some things I felt needed to be polished. I've tried to keep sentence length in mind this time, hopefully there's an improvement. Some of the things mentioned will be made clearer once I finish with "The Hawks" description, such as ranks and responsibilities and that sorta stuff. I've also fixed the italics in my previous post.

As for character summaries, I'll be lazy and leave that to you Kalon Razz
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:32 pm

Congrat's Kalon, and everyone else, on finally getting this RP recognized in the monthly features!

Roses Martini

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:34 pm

WOW! Congrats Kalon! That's pretty given the sheer talent I've seen here on FOG.

@Blackrock - Nice Post by the way. I really like the discipline shown for the Hawks.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stion Gyas Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Heh, all I can say is "finally," and change my avatar. Razz Good job, everyone.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:22 pm

Thanks everyone! We've really got a great world and story going on. I'm stiiiill working on my next post. Shouldn't take long once I get into the "just do it" mode.

Somebody kick me. Razz

Anyway, huzzah for the Monthly Featuredness!! Go us! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:19 am

Congratulations! Really proud to be part of this great RP Smile
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stion Gyas Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:28 pm

Silvone, if you ever get the chance, shoot me a PM, and we can arrange a time to meet in the chat. I think it's a good idea to see if we're still on the same track as to where we're going, and work on the next few steps. Very Happy
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stion Gyas Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:55 pm

Kalon, we might need to find a time where we can get everyone (You, Digi, Dark, Reffy [?], Raptorman [?], Silvone, and myself.) into SephChat. The groups are mostly spread all about, and we need to start brining ourselves together.

I'm generally available every day of the week, but mostly on the weekends, from 6:00 UTC - 2:00 UTC.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Still waiting for my time to come round again.

I am still here

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:23 pm

I'm generally available evenings after 6pm cst (GMT-6).
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:42 am

POSTED!! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stion Gyas Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:29 pm

Nice post, Kalon. I spotted a couple of grammatical errors. Re-reading should help you find it.

Also, when would you be available for a group meeting? I'm thinking this part of the story is drawing to an end.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next