FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Red Tide

+3
Aesalon
Eternity
Fluff
7 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Red Tide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Red Tide

Post by Eternity Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:25 pm

Sad Well, on the side of being an In-Character moderator, I'm also a wonderful stripper named Suzie Sweet-Stuff, and can reach into my magical bag of surprises and demises and find you a one night coupon.

lol.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesalon Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:31 pm

...I am fairly sure that this OOC has gone WAY OOC.

Embarassed
Aesalon
Aesalon
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:34 pm

*cough, cough*

Ari, might I remind you whom your personal favorite is? You're lowering the attention you will get when I visit.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://z9.invisionfree.com/the_temple_of_kraden

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:40 pm

I uh- b-but....

*blushes and walks over towards Fluffy, sitting at his leg, stroking his calf muscle.*

I so sorry Pimp Puffy Pleasure... XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:55 pm

Shocked Umm... It's hard to do but you've left me without any funny random comments.... I'll leave you with these Emoticons instead.

:smokin: Funny Drunk Typing
Laundry affraid Yoda
lol! Snack
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:43 am

IC is up. I should reiterate that the RP is still very much open to new applications.

The Red Tide
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:02 am

The thread is still open to new applicants?!
O_o
I just broke my silence as this thread's quiet stalker. Shit. What should I do now!? *taps dances out of thread*
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:03 am

Yes, Lady Boobs, it is. Gimme a profile and knock yourself out.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:04 am

*grabs titties as a salute* Sure thing sir!!!
It'll take a bit though, I probably won't get the picture up till tomorrow because at this hour I'll just half ass the living hell out of it.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:08 am

Psht, I'm not going to make another IC post until tomorrow night. Well, actually it would be tonight, since it's 1 in the morning, but you know what I mean. Might be the night after, actually. Depends.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:10 am

Well, that gives me more time to procrastinate.

Do Humanoid demons have a set aging rate? Because Dysis is almost three hundred but she looks rather young. Eh, we can always chalk it up to demonic trickery.

And no, I didn't pick demon because it's cool.
I picked it because I like playing murderous sociopaths.....And whores. But it's not a whore this time....I swear.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:24 am

My murderous sociopath can kick your murderous sociopath's ass. ^_^

Aging rate: however the hell fast they want to age. Are you talking about a demon, or a half-demon? There's quite a difference. The most humanoid full demon would be a succubus or an incubus, or a wraith of course, but the last have a LOT of trouble passing for human unless they REALLY stick to the shadows. Half-demons, by contrast, would have strange eyes, possibly pointed ears, perhaps the wrong number of fingers or toes, maybe the stubs of horns on their heads, etc.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:27 am

Nope, Dysis is Humanoid Demon.

And she has boobs, so she wins. Stop trying to tip toe around that!
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:28 am

Keep pushing it and I'll cut 'em off. >_>
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:30 am

: O
Can we make mammary jelly? With cherry nipples?
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:33 am

No.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:35 am

D'awwww! D:
Sigh, I've got like, two more things to go before I fall asleep on the keyboard.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:21 pm

it BEGINZ
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Okay, characters up:
Fluffy (duh)
Eternity
Aesalon
Magix

Characters pending:
Spectre
Heyseuss
Inerio

I'm not one for bugging people over and over (I have Eternity for that) but I'd appreciate it if anyone who's decided against joining after all would say so instead of just going poof. That also applies if you make a character, make a post or two in the IC, and then decide to quit: please tell me. If you don't, I tend to assume that you're just having RL issues for a day or so, or maybe that your internet is down for the same period of time, and I end up waiting for you.

No pressure, just don't leave me hanging please. Mwah.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:52 pm

Fluffy...

You should post again. Because all who have characters have now posted. Razz

Love you my sexy kiwi Glomp
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:53 pm

I just decieded to totally re-work my whole character. >> Because I'm a picky ass-tart. I'll get the profile up within the hour.....Hopefully. It'll surely be up by the end of the day though.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:10 pm

Name: Masef Naswan, the Sand Fox

Race: Human

Appearance: A scrungy sort of fellow, rangy and swarthy. As a rule, he goes for a moustache, but no beard. While actually of slightly above-average height and having a lean, muscular physique, he goes to great lengths to appear average and anonymous, adopting the sort of grungy, somewhat tattered robes as favored by the poor of Iarad. His eyes are deep set and starting to go crow's-eyed, and he has started to go gray in places -- the premature aging that comes of a hard-lived life. Despite this, he moves with a trim, athletic grace when he is not intentionally limping.

Personality: Masef is an opportunist at heart, and an amoral one at that. His upbringing and career, which started in childhood, have not particularly shown him any sort of inherent goodness in humanity or the world, nor any particular reason not to look out for himself first and himself last. He is always looking for vulnerabilities to exploit, and constantly assuming that someone is trying to screw him over in any given deal.

Abilities: Fundamentally, he has the skills of a street urchin that became a gang enforcer that became a blade for hire, a will-o'-the sand killer. He is much better in a street fight than a pitched battle like some sort of Golden Knight; he is a skilled combatant, but he eschews heavy armor and does not generally fight toe-to-toe unless forced in some fashion. He has no magical ability, but has a very good eye for ambush sites and terrain in general and is constantly thinking of ways to use the environment against someone.

History: Born to a brothel in Iarad, Masef never knew his father and barely remembered his mother before she was strangled by one of the sons of the Draec family; he has never forgotten this. He was suddenly turned out on the streets as an urchin with his last, tenuous tie, to a family severed. His childhood was one of privation and danger, as children were often the easiest prey to be found in a hard city. He had to learn to be resourceful quickly. In the way of many children in Iarac, he banded together in a small gang that was used by other gangs for various petty services; to merely eat, they were used as lookouts and informants and for other things in all sorts of criminal undertakings.

It was no way to grow up and have any sort of conventional view of morality, but it certainly hardened one up. As he grew older, he was brought into one of the many gangs that ran all over the streets and took their cut of whatever came through their slum. A murderer in his puberty, he quickly made himself known even within his gang, to a degree where he was used in various schemes and machinations among the leaders of the syndicate against each other.

It was a matter of time before someone within his own gang tried to kill him off and, ironically, he did not see it coming, being a little too trusting, in the way of youth, that someone was watching his back and his own wouldn't betray him.

He managed to wiggle free of his first gang by becoming the hired muscle for another gang, and soon became a particularly effective killer for hire, though he never trusted again. Instead, he offered his services on a freelance basis. The time came when he was a little too notable in Iarad, and had to move off to ply his trade, as a mercenary with few qualms, more useful than a straight warrior for the purposes of luring the enemies into a false sense of complacency and using it against him.

A day came when he came back to Iarad, but things were changing. He stayed away from the disputes of the gangs and worked for various smaller merchants, and bided his time where he might eventually aim high and strike for a plum target; the Draec family.

Equipment:
- Short sword, curved, single edged and with a minimal hilt.
- Kindjal, damasked steel, concealed within the sleeve of his robe.
- Grapple hook and thirty feet of silk rope, wrapped around his torso and hidden in his robes.
- Garrote
- Stiff leather and metal collar, meant to prevent a garroting.
- Other sets of clothing.
- Throwing knives.
- Blowgun with darts
- Twine
- Caltrops
- Small knuckle-dagger
- Weighted gloves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:19 pm

Name: Tangle Ellette Carling

Gender: Last she checked(She does this often from what we've heard) Tangle was a female.

Age: Tangle is, as she will tell you, however the hell old she wishes to be. In actuality Tangle is about one hundred and twenty seven years old.

Race: Fey

Appearance: Tangle is partial to her miniature form, in which she can easily stand in the palm of a human's hand without causing the human any physical discomfort at all. Her hair is a light shade of pink, and falls down to her waist in wispy strands. Her eyes are wide and thoughtful, looking out at the world in a near white shade of blue with pale purple tinges here and there. Her wings are four in total, a pair of larger ones at the top to protect her smaller and more tender wings underneath them. Tangle never seems to stay in one set age when she switches to human proportions. Granted, she won't go near an age that's over eighteen. Tangle's clothes consist of a light cotton dress which is a light color of gray, she doesn't wear shoes. In her smaller form, Tangle lets out a a bit of a glow which takes a certain degree of concentration to withhold.

Personality: Tangle is a selfish and immature prat. Well, that isn't to say that when Tangle does "bad things"(as she likes to call them) that she doesn't know any better. No, at her age you come to know better. It is simply because Tangle lacks morals and disregards most rules that don't work out to her favor. Every now and then Tangle goes out and finds a "favorite". This person is usually followed and watched closely by the little Fey. She often causes both trouble and luck for this person, varying on what she believes will prove to entertain her more. All in all Tangle isn't evil nor are her intentions, she just seems to live by the words "Do what makes for the better story".

Abilities:
-As customary for most Fey Tangle can shift her shape. This isn't to a large extent, for she can't change into a person other than herself. However, she can control her age and height.
-It should go without saying, but perhaps should be noted, that her wings aren't just for show.
-Tangle is adept at jinxes. So far she can prevent one from speaking, halt movement, cause general bad luck. Granted, these all wear off after a period of time.

History: Tangle can't exactly remember the full extend of her existence. Her parent's faces are a blur to her more or less because Fey raise children as a group as opposed to two parents alone. In fact, she could look her mother in the face and not realize who she is. Growing up Tangle was spoiled, even by Fey standards, and quite a few adult Fey favored her from the rest of the group. All the special treatment she received is probably why Tangle is such a selfish brat.

For a few decades Tangle went about her life amongst the Fey for half a century without stirring up too much trouble. Being tricky and a general pest was common amongst her kind, and thus trouble making wasn't chastised. However, one day she and an acquaintance got into a little spat, the context of which she can't quite remember for the topic was rather insignificant. What does matter, is the fact that Tangle didn't like the man's tone, and thus found it a good idea to impale him with a spear that sat near her. This, unlike her usual acts of unkindness, proved to be fatal. Needless to say, the other members of her home didn't appreciate her murder.

It was at this point that Tangle was cast out of her home, and told never to return unless she too wanted to be impaled with the very same spear she had killed with. Tangle was upset, for maybe about five minutes until she found something that interested her more than being recently exiled. For the past several decades Tangle has spent her life in human villages, stirring up trouble where she sees fit and following humans whom she takes particular interest with.

Equipment:
-Pan Flute
-A guisarme
-Power bombs. Powder bombs vary in how Tangle makes them. Sometimes the powder is made from flour, or sometimes it's made from ground up bones or dust. The shell is usually a nut shell or a bird's egg which she poked a hole in and then filled with her powdery mixture, the opening is then sealed shut with mud. At the moment, Tangle has ten, the number may or may not increase varying on whether or not she uses or makes them.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:26 pm

*pokes Fluff to come approve you both*
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:02 pm

after skipping several messages, haha... i've decided i don't think i can keep up right now. I figured CasRP would be a nice place to post at leisure Wink. I'm not upset or anything but i don't want to feel rushed for getting my stuff up and running[not by you guys, but by my own head saying "YOU HAVE TO POST, JERK!". It's been a busy week and i don't think i'll be able to post every day [unfortunately. i wish i would be able to that way i'd be able to partake >.<].

sorry to have held you guys up. D:
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:06 pm

Aw Sad

Glomp

Well I still love you Spectre.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:40 pm

*aids Eternity in the poking of Fluff*
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesalon Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:51 pm

...so, who want to lay down a bet on which one of us stabs someone in the back first??
Aesalon
Aesalon
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:54 pm

I bet on myself!
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:15 pm

Actually, I just read all the other character bio (yeah, shoulda done that first) and I'm pulling out. My character concept is redudant. Wink

Sorry!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum