FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaitos Characters

Go down

Kaitos Characters Empty Kaitos Characters

Post by Kaito Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:08 am

Alright, this be my very own Character Thread!

Overview:

World War Z: The Survival Epic
IC - OOC
Characters:
-Manu
-Judie

Genesis: The Creation
IC - OOC
Characters:
-Wyrk

Apocalyptica: The Shadow of Days to Come
IC - OOC
Characters:
-Mark

The Wasteland Riders
IC - OOC
Characters:
-Pointy

Kaitos Characters Its-beautiful

Last edited by Kaito on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:27 am; edited 9 times in total
Kaito
Kaito
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Kaitos Characters Empty Re: Kaitos Characters

Post by Kaito Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:09 am

Manu's Character Sheet

General Info & Appearance
Name: Manu
Frame Type: Average
Approximate Weight: 84kg
Appearance:

Normal:
Kaitos Characters Grinmaster
After Equipping:
Kaitos Characters Snapshothej

Background

Hometown: Pforzheim, Germany

Type of Childhood: Manu had always had his own head; be it for thinking, or for disobeying rules. He did what he saw fit. His grades were among the best throughout school, although he always was best friends with the troublemakers in class. He has always been the curious type, but as his questions usually were answered with "don't go on my nerves", he got used to be independent and figure things out, himself. (from tieing shoes to riding bikes to everything else) He used to spend his days outside, although he was never really fond of doing sports with the other kids, so he isolated himself and lived in his own world.

Education: He slacked a lot at school, but he still got the second best graduation exam in his class with a 1.5, Abitur.
He is curious about everything and generally learns the basics about many things, but doesn't have the time to go further into the topics (because there's so many other interesting things). He usually gathers as much information as he needs to be able to build upon what he knows.
He has unordinary knowledge about computers, as it is his profession.
He has undergone Army training in Germany and, because of his curiousity, learned even more about it than the average german mandatory soldier.

Hobbies: Parkour/Freerunning, Writing, Programming

Brief Bio:
Manu has grown up in Pforzheim, Germany with two older brothers. From his parents, or rather, his single mother, he did not recieve much attention, neither from his brothers (who would club their heads almost each day), so he lived on his own, decided for himself.
Up until the 12th class in school, he slacked. A lot. (Everything before 12 is irrelevant for the final grades).

The last two years he proved that, if he saw fit, he could do what he saw was neccessary and got the second best grade in class.
Sometime, he picked up some news about Parkour and soon enough started practicing it himself. It became a life-long passion.

He was called in for military duty soon after graduating. In Germany, Military Service is mandatory, but one can deny the service with the weapon. You have to do a civilian service for the same duration, same loan instead, then.

He decided, although he hated war and everything that came with it, to join the army; because he was curious. You can't judge what you don't know, after all.
After completing his service, he worked as a programmer until the university of choice opened up for new applications.
Manu always wanted to do at least one semester abroad; so he took his chance and saved money to be able to go to the USA and study for one year in the DigiPen Institute of Technology in New York.
As the city fell into chaos, he left town for the lesser infected city of Philadelphia.

But fair enough, it was only a matter of time for Philly, too.

Attitude & Personality
Pessimist or Optimist: Optimist
Introvert or Extrovert: Extrovert
Personality: See Forum Post
Most at ease when: Having a silent moment for himself
Ill at ease when: In the Forest at Dark and alone. Or in great Heights (though he has trained to control the latter).
Character's soft spot: Likes cats. Especially kittens.
Is this soft spot obvious to others? Obviously.
If not, how does character hide it? He doesn't.
Biggest vulnerability: He is an egoistical asshole, but he can't stand unrightfulness. Also, he has sleep issues. Earplugs help a lot.
How character reacts in a crisis: Feels himself starting to panick and works to control it. He knows he can trust himself, his body and his mind, and acts on instinctive decisions.
How character faces problems: Very systematically. Programming does that to you.
How character reacts to new problems: Just the same.
How character reacts to change: Bring it on.
One word used to describe self: controvert
One paragraph description of how character would describe self:
The apocalyptic diary: first entry. So. Should someone ever read this, I'm writing this holed up in an abandoned apartment in Philly, trying to survive the next few days. Weeks. Months. Ugh. Anyways, should I not survive to tell you about myself, I'm going to introduce real quick;
I'm a strange individual. I'm talented and basically good at everything I touched, up to date. But I've never had the endurance to pull through with many things. I've always been a trouble kid; hell, if you'd count the days I stayed away from school, I'm sure they'd almost be more than when I actually went there.
But I'm not stupid, so I pulled through in the end and got nice exams. Didn't want to get my future all messed up, after all. (As if it mattered now...) Anyways... I've changed a lot, and had always welcome change. Well, now's the world's biggest change, I presume. In the end, we'll see whether I'll get through. (See? Did it again. Thought only about myself...) Anyways if I'm tired tomorrow my chances of survival sink even further, so I'm going to sleep.

See you, hopefully...

Interrelation with others:
How does character relate to others?: Inside, he feels as if no one could like him for his character's worth. He thinks that his popularity is one with how he acts in front of others, not what he is.
Strangers?: Strangers are just that to him, strangers. He was never good in smalltalking. He isn't technically shy, but if he doesn't have a reason to talk to strangers, he's usually just not doing it.
Friends?: With friends, it's just the other way around. He talks to them about everything and is a classic attention whore.
First impression: Some Weird Guy.

Traits
Talents: Quick with analysing, learning and adopting. Has a trained body and life-saving reflexes (oh yes he had occassions :S) He has learned to trust himself and his decisions and pull them through, even when doubting.
Extremely unskilled at: Flirting, Longterm dedication; He does what needs to be done, and that's it.
Good characteristics: Optimistic, Friendly, Calm, Secure, Honest
Character flaws: Sometimes egoistical, sometimes an asshole, often a know-it-all. Has a hard shell, but on the inside he's full of doubts, which he supresses constantly
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.: S-8, P-5, E-6, C-4, I-8, A-8, L-3

Gear
(He has discarded some of the stuff on the picture, already. Mainly the food. Too much weight)
Kaitos Characters Pic0001i
Outfit/Armor:
Head - Nothing
Torso - A leather mantle protecting his neck and his arms, over a t-shirt
Waist - A belt around the waist onto which a hammer is strapped loosely
Hands - Military Leather Gloves
Legs - thick jogging pants; little protection but makes for more range of motion
Feet - Military Boots, leftover from his army service.

Starting Gear:
Medical:
-Motorcycle's First Aid Kit
-Military Bandages
-Plastic Gloves
-Painkillers
-Antibiotics
-Injury-treatment medication
-Doctor's Soap

Survival:
-Small Backpack
-Two bottles of water
-Selfmade Hammock
-Military dry-fuel for cooking
-Tape
-Swiss Knife
-Ropes
-Notepad & pen
-Firecrackers
-Lighter

Weight:
(Estimated)
Clothes: 5kg
Boots: 1kg
Hammer: 0.5kg
two bottles of water: 4kg
hammock: 1.5kg
and the rest: 2kg

total weight: 14kg
Kaito
Kaito
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:10 am

Judie's Charsheet:

General Info & Appearance
Name: Judie
Frame Type: small (4 feet)
Approximate Weight: 65 lbs
Appearance:
Kaitos Characters Judie

Background
Hometown: Glassboro
Type of Childhood: Judie had lived her Childhood in Glassboro, a suburban town near Philadelphia. She lived with her parents and her younger sister in a rather big house and a garden. Friendship was naturally coming and leaving for her, so she befriended with lots of people, but never sticked to a few good friends. A great deal of her childhood, she had been limited in watching tv or using the computer, so she spent most of her time with random children of the neighbourhood and developed an urge to seek the adventure; find new places or animals, or go to forbidden places like an old facility.
Education: Finished Elementary School with good, average grades. Took piano classes.
Hobbies: She plays piano and does horseriding semi-regularly.
Brief Bio:
Born and lived in Baltimore for 8 years, visiting elementary school.
Has a kid sister which is two years younger than her, called Lisa.
Moved to Glassboro and lived there for two years, finishing school and visiting middle school.

Attitude & Personality
Pessimist or Optimist: Optimist
Introvert or Extrovert: Extrovert
Personality: Judie has an open personality, she will talk openly with anyone, as long as they don't look threatening. She is curious about new things and generally catches the mood in the air pretty well. If things go wrong, though, she becomes very groomy. She's a bad liar and she knows, which results in her not lying very often. But otherwise, she is strong willed, respects authorities and stays true to herself.
Most at ease when: Around others.
Ill at ease when: Things go not as planned, or when she has to acknowledge that she was wrong.
Character's soft spot: She is vulnerable to critics
Is this soft spot obvious to others? She tries to hold her composture, trying not to show weakness when she is being 'confronted'
If not, how does character hide it? She tries to put on an iron shell of coolness, but inside she feels like she could just cry when she is 'accused' of having done something wrong. The fact that it hits her like that angers her even more.
Biggest vulnerability: She trusts people too quickly
How character reacts in a crisis: She goes with the flow and only acts when necessary
How character faces problems: She tries to solve them with whatever first she thinks of, and should it become too difficult, it will be procastinated
How character reacts to new problems: She observes the situation and thinks of a solution before acting
How character reacts to change: She is going to adapt, but she doesn't like it. Everything should be the way it was, before.
One word used to describe self: Unique
One paragraph description of how character would describe self:
Hey there, Judie here!
Uhm, so here I am. I'm ten years old and four feet tall, and I like.. uhm, Pizza? And.. dogs! And horses.. And Mom and Dad, of course. I don't like Lisa very much, she's always going on my nerves.
I'm living in Glassboro, although we only moved here two years ago. The other children around here are nice and there's always somewhere to go to when you're bored. Uhm, I just finished with elementary school, and my grades could be better, I guess, so I will start learning for school. After all, it makes my parents happy when I have good grades.

Interrelation with others:
How does character relate to others? Judie generally befriends with everyone quite easily and trusts people not to disappoint her. She thinks everyone should help each other so that everyone is happy.
Strangers?: Only if strangers creep her out, she holds her distance, but normally, she is likes to get to know the people she meets.
Friends?: She's never had very good friends which stayed for her for a long time, but she always had a large circle of people she could call friends. In that sense, anyone she's talked to for an hour becomes her friend.
First impression: Lively, intelligent and social girl.

Traits
Talents: Befriending; she can get even hard nuts to like her. Playing hide and seek.
Extremely unskilled at:
Good characteristics: Social, Spontaneous
Character flaws: Spoiled, Naive
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.: S-4, P-6, E-5, C-8, I-5, A-5, L-9

Gear
Outfit/Armor:
Tanktop,
Short Jeans,
Wristband,
Sneakers
Starting Gear:
Cellphone with Earplugs,
10$,

Total Weight: 7 lbs.
Kaito
Kaito
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:42 am

Name: Wyrk
Appearance: Kaitos Characters Wyrk
Origin: Opifax
Essence: Wyrk's Essence is of greed and jealousy.
Kaito
Kaito
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:04 am

Name: Mark

Race/Being: Omen

Appearance:
Kaitos Characters Markp
Weapon:
Heckler & Koch USP Tactical .45
Kaitos Characters Hkusptactical45b
Power:
-Telepathic:
He can telepathically communicate with people over any distance. He will also hear the thoughts of people who want to reach him explicitly. He needed to have physical contact with the person recently, though. The Telepathic 'Connection' fades away after 24-48 hours.
-Inhumane Speed:
Mark developed a speed unseen by other humans before. From running to punching to drawing weapons and aiming, his movement and reflexes are above what should be humanly possible. He cannot hold the speed for as long as he wants, though, as he will slow down the longer he uses the power.

Personality: Mark is a rather silent person. He likes to be with people and is happy if they are.

Bio: Mark lived normally until 2012, when the world changed. He had been 21 at the time and stopped aging, also developing strange powers. He saw the pain and suffering around him and had tried the best he can to help it, realising that he can't stop it, but making it just a bit better is worth it.
Kaito
Kaito
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:01 am

Name: Pointy
Appearance:
Kaitos Characters Pointy
-has a scar across the belly

Skills: Profient with all kinds of weapons, basic skills in repairing, first aid and survival
Equipment:
-The Bike, of course
-7.62mm G3 Automatic Rifle: The handheld part is broken, the safety doesn't work, at all, so it's fixed on full automatic, and the trigger has been reinforced with some spare materials from a rat's trap
-Weapon cleansing kit
-Knife
-Bandages and Sewing kit
-Some supplies for a living

Backstory: Pointy had been born in a small village, but she only has vague memories of it. She had been given, sort of, to a looting gang moving through the village. It is still unclear how willingly her parents gave her away, or how alive her parents had been afterwards, and she never asked. She grew up in the "Spiders" gang of looters and raiders, gaining the name Pointy; she can't remember her old one.
Pointy, like pointy-headed. But mostly Pointy because she liked to point guns in arguments. If they weren't in an argument, though, she turned out to be a loyal girl.
She wasn't quite interested in the other gang members (even less the ones her age), so what she actually did all the time was playing with guns. She turned out to be among the gang's top shots soon enough, gaining some respect. Her first kill, though, was a bit of a problem, as it was someone else from the Spiders. The situation almost got out of hand, those that wanted to teach her a special lesson before disposing of her, and those who defended her. She and some others left the gang before it could lead to more corpses.
Some days later, though, the original Spiders decided to avenge their comrade and attacked her camp.
After twenty minutes of gunfighting, the attackers left for good. By then, four had died, the rest, including her, were further to death than to life. One died the same night of blood loss. The last one alive but her, after attending her and his wounds, died at her side from internal bleedings half a week later. Only she survived, with a grenade shard in her belly.
She wouldn't hesitate a moment to go from Pointy to Pully if she ever met them, again.
After two weeks of lying around the camp with her rotting mates, having used up most of their food, but more importantly all water that she could get to (she couldn't quite move a lot), she eventually settled for giving her the shot, too.
About to turn her lights out, she stopped the suicide when she heard other bikes approaching. Whoever they were, they were here for the loot.
She heard the shuffling and the voices, moving about, when one of them walked up to her and gasped. "Whoa! What the fuck! She's still alive!"
At this point, she lifted the gun she had hidden and pointed it. She wanted to say "Don't move" but all that she said were some croaks and some coughs. Coughing with a wounded belly hurts. She flinched and dropped the gun, holding her wound, losing consciousness. She dimly remembers that they stayed some days, but they told her it was almost a month, to patch her up, afterwards, and when she was able to hold onto a bike, again, they left together. She was never recruited as such to the gang. She just belongs, now.
Kaito
Kaito
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down