FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By the Night, We Reap (L.Angel/Eterinty)

Go down

By the Night, We Reap (L.Angel/Eterinty) Empty By the Night, We Reap (L.Angel/Eterinty)

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:08 pm

By the Night, We Reap

My eyes don't see the obvious
it's way too far to go.
Forget about the rest of me
there's nothing left to know.

-Ra: "Fallen Angels"-

A dark curse has fallen upon the town of Elmsbrook. The days go on as though nothing has happened, but darkness lurks when the sun sets. In the night, there are creatures, vampires, who have fled to this calm place. A small group of them inhibit an abandoned residence next door. During the day, they don't exist. You can look, but will not see. They are invisible to the human eyes in daylight, and are like ghosts to our world. But at night.... oh, how real they are. Haunting and laughing, joyously seeking to play their games.

-- -- -- -- --
Basic sum-up:

Seven vampires move into the large abandoned residence next door, and though you can notice at night their activities, during the day its as if no one exists. But the more you begin to snoop or learn, the more you are haunted. At night by the people, the tall pale creatures of ethereal beauty. And by the day, hearing their whispers, their warnings when you near.

But the reason they've fled here is a truth to be found, and you learn that their new home is by night a club of sorts, inviting the dangers of the night together. When trouble arises, will you be in too deep, or know too much? Or will you be able to escape the clutches of a another realm completely that seeks the blood of the innocent?

------------

My idea is a romance/horror/action kind of thing.

I'm busy at the moment, but you can put your character up here :3
I'll have mine up by tonight.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

By the Night, We Reap (L.Angel/Eterinty) Empty Re: By the Night, We Reap (L.Angel/Eterinty)

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:32 pm

Nick will be my main.

By the Night, We Reap (L.Angel/Eterinty) Eicca_toppinen_01

Nicholas Aubrey
Race: Vampire

Personality: Nick is solitary, and prefers to be alone. He has a wicked past, and a violent temper. He's very protective, and stern. Made of ice is this man, who seeks nothing but to lead a quieter existence, hopefully one with less bloodshed than there has been. But deeper still, Nick is intellectual. He loves to read and see art, and loves to involve himself in meaningful conversation. He finds humans to be too frail and despises their simple-mindedness, but could possibly find some form of satisfaction with one if they proved themselves more complex than what he would mind of them.

Others...

By the Night, We Reap (L.Angel/Eterinty) Eefd2c10

Lasuvio Armanta / "Suvio"

Personality: Enigmatic, mysterious, but always quite dark. A man with a knack for seduction and destruction, and wise beyond the years of a hundred scholarly mortals. He seeks to play with his food, and enjoys nothing more than a dangerous risk or a new toy. He also has a stern way about things, and believes that rules should be bent, but never broken. Suvio will go out of his way for revenge or to take out his rule.

I'll make more later. XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

By the Night, We Reap (L.Angel/Eterinty) Empty Re: By the Night, We Reap (L.Angel/Eterinty)

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:29 pm

More sides. I'll have to do these as I feel them. I'm constructing the seven vampires XD

By the Night, We Reap (L.Angel/Eterinty) Rockst10

Missy Nuvaso

Personality: Missy is a wild child, with a very dark nature. Elusive and irresponsible, but very dangerous nonetheless. She is rebellious- always has been and always will be. A party girl, loving danger, sex, and blood. She also loves to play off of her odd beauty, with smooth white skin and matching hair, with glittering frosty blue eyes.

By the Night, We Reap (L.Angel/Eterinty) Arei__s_gone__heavy_metal_by_amihedgehog

Apollo Nuvaso

Personality: Like his sister, Apollo is rebellious and wild. He is a bit more toned down, and favors his share of solitude as well. He's a sultry creature of the night, standing taller than a lot of men, with long angelic white hair. He enjoys playing on human's fantasies as well. Apollo is devious and dark, and definitely a sinner by nature.

By the Night, We Reap (L.Angel/Eterinty) Japanese_girl_004_by_missyke

Sakira Nasashi / "Saki"

Personality: Saki is a quiet and collected girl. She appears more human than the others, and has a calmer nature. She is more inquisitive, and observing, than the others in the small clan. She is more mysterious than the others, and can be found snooping. She knows little English- or at least acts like this.

I'll make the rest soon.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:52 pm

By the Night, We Reap (L.Angel/Eterinty) Paavo_lotjonen_01

Antonio Belazzi / "Tony"

Personality: Antonio is the head of the small coven. He is friendly, but easily deceptive. He is odd and has something like multiple personalities, or alter egos. He is vicious at times, and soothing at others. He is most definitely a force to be reckoned with, and the most dangerous and perilous of the group.

By the Night, We Reap (L.Angel/Eterinty) Cristina-by-clay-patrick-mcbride

Belladonna Visuvi / "Donna"

Personality: Donna is a unique and solid individual. She is solemn and acts almost like a secondary ruler in Tony's place when he cannot. She is calm and always keeps a cool nature about her. No one has ever, in over 900 years, seen Belladonna lose her temper. Instead, she seeks vengeance and rule in sly ways. She is a cryptic and sneaky woman, who can lead anyone into a trap with her hands tied behind her back.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down