FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mural Painting

Go down

Mural Painting Empty Mural Painting

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 1:46 pm

Figured I'd start a thread for making note of my planned absences, since I'm a mod now, to let you guys know when I'm not going to be here. Most of the time, it has to do with my job. A lot of times, because of the distance traveled to get to my current projects, it's a stay overnight double day type affair.

So, it's that time again. I'll be heading over to work on Joseph of the many colored feather coat tomorrow, Friday, May 13th, and I won't be back until later in the day/evening on Saturday, May 14th. Sometimes I get going on a roll and I like to push forward, which I might end up doing this time. I should have gotten started on the wing tips last time but they had visitors over and it was distracting so I stopped early. Hopefully no weirdness this time, but it might end up that I'm over there until 6 or 7 at night on Saturday. The internet isn't good in the garage where I work but I don't like checking my phone while I'm on the clock anyway. It's a casual job but still feels unprofessional.

Back to top Go down